Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Art / Writing show and exchange!
Artist Junkyard Chatter and Picture Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:12 am
Oooo, the lineart looks amazing surprised ~is looking for people to spend gold on~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:23 am
Anghellic Kitten
I'll be up all night trying to finish this for NG's birthday. X3 Tablets are hard to do this with, so it's good practice. ~Never going to do human faces from this angle again!~

WIP
That is too beautiful. The feet are awesome as well as the face and hair.  

Leyla Giselle

Sheol Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:56 am
Thanks guys. :3 I need to thin some lines, darken others, and finish drawing her tail. xD NG did the feet lineart herself, as with the tail, since mine were so awful. So that credit goes to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:03 pm
Davin_Nightwind

And of the Great Fairy's Blade. Still can't really see the black roses, but it gives you a better idea of the hilt design and blade length. Great Fairy's Blade
Hmmm... I still can't see it very well. But it does give me what I need.  

Angel Natavi

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:54 pm
Angel Natavi
Davin_Nightwind

And of the Great Fairy's Blade. Still can't really see the black roses, but it gives you a better idea of the hilt design and blade length. Great Fairy's Blade
Hmmm... I still can't see it very well. But it does give me what I need.

I tried XD It was the best one I could find...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:58 pm
FogSage

I concur. Squee. mrgreen Thanks, Shoki.

And the Doom Song is excellent. Anyone found singing it other than myself, Gir, and d**k Cheney shall be put into a room and will be made to listen to Brittney Spears singing nonstop for three hours.

Glad you like it Fog. I guess I should thank you for inpiring me to draw something and finish it. xd But please ask before you stick it in your siggy, it's no big deal and it is you in the pic...but just for future referance. I'm not mad at all, I'd just liked to be asked first. 3nodding  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:36 pm
That was the best one I could find as well. Anywho, here is the next shield.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:41 pm
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y224/Asphyxiation_of_the_Mind/Vincentcopy-1.jpg
Warning: Human anime style. It's half done and I did most of it by mouse, cept for some of the skin coloring on the arms and chest.  

Leyla Giselle

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:02 pm
looks awsome, leyla :3

and I totally love that shield, Angel :3

As for the sword, I love about every zelda sword, so surprise me :3

Anyway, if anyone wants to see the latest picture I've been working on (that I'm pretty proud of) you'll have to check out my furaffinity account seeing as the picture is SLIGHTLY mature (although nothing that adult.) It's the cover to a short little yiff comic I'm gonna attempt to draw (and will probalby fail trying seeing as I've never drawn yiff before xD)

my username on FA is shinigami-whistle if anyone wants to look.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:11 pm
Shinigami Whistle

I know just the style.  

Angel Natavi

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:14 pm
Shinigami Whistle
looks awsome, leyla :3

Anyway, if anyone wants to see the latest picture I've been working on (that I'm pretty proud of) you'll have to check out my furaffinity account seeing as the picture is SLIGHTLY mature (although nothing that adult.) It's the cover to a short little yiff comic I'm gonna attempt to draw (and will probalby fail trying seeing as I've never drawn yiff before xD)

my username on FA is shinigami-whistle if anyone wants to look.

I like the silhouette (sp?). It's big which gives a feeling that he's(I'm assuming a he) an imposing figure,adding to the mood, but it doesn't take over the picture. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:26 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Manda_Tifa
Angel Natavi
Actually, I don't know that sword at all. I havn't played the game in years. I really want to though. Thanks for the links Manda.
Alright...Kokiri Sword then. It's actually just a shorter version of the Master Sword....kinda. 4laugh

(Big Zelda Fan of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM) rofl

You're not the only one XD

EDIT: Here's a little bit better image of the Gilded Sword: Gilded Sword

Which I happen to find that to be the most useless blade EVAR....(Seriously, I never used it.....I just made sure I HAD it for the sake of feeling like I was completing the game... xp )

Doom song? What song is this??

AND Manda pumped out another piece:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/462325/  

Manda_Tifa

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:02 pm
Anghellic Kitten- Nice, looking good, can't wait to see if finished.

Leyla- Looks pretty good to me, especially since I believe you said you don't do anime style art too often. Only thing that looks off is the cropping of the picture right above the ankle.

Manda- Oh pretty, I especially love the pose.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:24 pm
Manda_Tifa
Davin_Nightwind
Manda_Tifa
Angel Natavi
Actually, I don't know that sword at all. I havn't played the game in years. I really want to though. Thanks for the links Manda.
Alright...Kokiri Sword then. It's actually just a shorter version of the Master Sword....kinda. 4laugh

(Big Zelda Fan of DOOOOOOOOOOOOM) rofl

You're not the only one XD

EDIT: Here's a little bit better image of the Gilded Sword: Gilded Sword

Which I happen to find that to be the most useless blade EVAR....(Seriously, I never used it.....I just made sure I HAD it for the sake of feeling like I was completing the game... xp )

Doom song? What song is this??

AND Manda pumped out another piece:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/462325/

Doom Song = song of DOOM.

Here it is, in all it's six months of gloriousness! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqcn_TPu4qQ  

FogSage

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 7:49 pm
I'm very proud of myself for doing this piece. It took me about 10-25 minutes to draw, and I didn't straight copy it from somewhere. I used this headshot of him:
User Image
as the picture for reference, and here's what I drew.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f281/wackyfox/wackyfox drawings/greed-san2.jpg

EDIT: I redid Greed. I think he looks better now.

User Image  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games