Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearUnsortedPurebloodMissie

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn giggled when the blond started babbling. She pulled her hair free of the many clips Dhyl had put in it, letting her natural waves tumble down. She put her headband back on, the cutesy kitty ears poking through her hair. "Don't worry! I don't bite! Well... Dhylly might, but I'm harmless!" She scooted a tiny bit closer to the boy, hoping not to scare him away, since he was obviously startled.
{OoC:}

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:20 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick stepped off the train, suddenly feeling odd. He still hadn't seen hide nor hair of Lore, and that bothered him. Not only that, there was Romy, who had just stated he was crazy. He had seen crazy, and the bespeckled boy wasn't it, in his opinion. He shrugged, and waited for the other boy to get off the train, his eyes already on the carriages. He could spot the thestrals easily enough, and he resisted the urge to walk over and pat them. "So want to find a carriage, or do you want to wait for your sister?"

----------------------------------
State: Quiet
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:21 pm
User ImageUser Image 
I'm always ṡ¢яεαмιиģ my lungs out 'til my head starts รקเภภเภﻮ☩ 
Won't keep my νøι¢ε down☩ 
Know the words I รקєคк are the τнøυģнτṡ I think out ใ๏ย๔☩ 

×××××Jaslyn smiled when he smiled just slightly and blushed unconciously when his fingers wove through her hair. A happy content sigh escaped her lips and leaned against him happily. "Hmm...." The soft hum parted her lips and she faintly registered his words about a carriage. "Can't we just stay here, together, like this forever?" She asked, smiling. She was somewhat joking, but a part of her would have loved to just spend forever in his arms with nothing to do but be with each other.

Let's leave no words ยภรק๏кєภ, and save яεģяετṡ for the вяøќεи.☩ 
Will you even look ๒คςк when you think of мε?☩ 
I know to keep my hopes up ђเﻮђ, and my head down ℓøω.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

The boy blinked his eyes a couple times at the girl. Did she perceive that he was scared of her? No, that wasn't it; he was scared of the whole situation. "Er, I'm not scared of you, miss. I'm just... new. To this whole world." He glanced at her, then said, "A couple months ago I was no..." Normal? Is that really what you wanted to say? "Not aware of my ability, I guess. The lady who met with my parents, she called me something.... I can't remember what she said now..." He bit his lip, trying to remember what the Governess who showed them around Diagon Alley had called him.

????????????????

Ninja_Kitten_River

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:25 pm
Today I feel surrounded
Today I am connected
Today I am a part of something more
As if every cell were singing
Still, I can't embrace it
Every silver lining has a cloud
But not so far
I keep waiting for the shoe to drop

Today I feel like dancing: Happy
I never feel like dancing: Finally here!
It's like even the weather suits my mood: Chloe and Sun
My entire soul is ringing: Hogsmeade Station

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F |B L O O D T R A I T O R | T H I R D Y E A RUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn was happy to finally be back at Hogwarts, or home as she commonly called it. She smiled at Chloe and Sun, then answered Chloe's question. "Well, I can't wait for Herbology, obviously. And Potions and Charms. As for everything else? Meh." she laughed. Seriously, the rest bored her. Then she remembered her electives. "Oh, and I'm really excited for my electives."

From C A R I N G comes C O U R A G E

murruelecrest

Utusha Moon

Waiting for the axe to fall
And it will happen
This I know
Just not so far
Still, I can't accept it
I keep looking for the thing to bring me down
Though I can't explain my reasons to you
I think we are the same

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image
User Image
You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah, you fight dirty, like a b*tch
I would know
~*~
And you always think
Always speak cryptically
I should know
That you're no good for me

Third YearGryffindorThirteenPureblood

'Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up and you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white

↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Romy climbed off the train, standing beside Rick. He followed the older boy's gaze to the carriages, then heard his question. When asked about waiting for his sister, Romy snorted. "Wait for Remy? Trust me, that isn't something fun. Not anymore." He looked over, seeing the sister in question glowering over a hug. What the heck had happened to his happy-go-lucky big sister?! He blinked, then looked back at Rick. "I suppose we had better find a carriage, shouldn't we? We don't want to miss the feast... or um... sorting either." Honestly, Romy could care less about the sorting. He was hungry!
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺↭↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
We used to be just like twins, so in sync
The same energy now's a dead battery
Used to laugh 'bout nothing
Now you're plain boring
I should know
That you're not gonna change
~*~
Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a sweet bipolar
Stuck on a rollercoaster
Can't get off this ride

Diamond_Wales

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Jacob stepped off the train, already looking for both Iris and Night. He'd seen neither yet, and the Gryffindor looked back to Autumn. "Think we should try and find them in this mess?" He hadn't seen them all summer, courtesy of not even living near any of them, and was eager to catch up before the feast.

State: Excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:39 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn nodded as she figured it out. "So you're a Muggleborn. Parents have no magic and such. Don't worry. I'll help out. I am a Pureblood, meaning my Mommy, Daddy, and whole family is magical, so I can try to help out!" A bright smile lit her face, showing that she was trying to be friendly. Her green eyes shimmered in the half light of the platform.

Ninja_Kitten_River

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image
User Image
????????????????

Daryl nodded when she said "Muggleborn". "That's it! Muggleborn. I've no idea what it means though." He shrugged and closed his copy of Hogwarts: A History. "She suggested I buy this book though. Said it would be a big help with adapting to the school. And I guess it has helped, but I'm still nervous." He glanced at the girl and smiled when she offered him help. Nodding slightly, Daryl said, "Thanks. I'm Daryl, by the way. Daryl Harrison."

????????????????

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:53 pm
User Image
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ Rowan Edgar Elliott ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

User Image

Rowan chuckled and what about to reply when he was bumped into. He took a step forward to keep from falling and looking back at who had bumped into him. He was speechless for a moment at how pretty she actually was before composing himself and smiling."It's fine. Perfectly fine. Are you alright?" He asked making sure the girl was alright. She had the makings of someone who might be quite pretty in her adult hood. He looked over at Chase and gave a mischievous smile before going to answer his question. "I'm not sure, but both my parents were in Slytherin so, I might just be put in that same house. What about you?" He asked. He asked before turning back to the young lady. "What about you miss? I'm Rowan by the way."

First Year/Unsorted/Single
(O.o.C.)

Essy ze Ninja

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn smiled at Daryl. "That's a helpful book. I've read Dhyl's copy dozens of times. And Muggle is someone who can't do magic. muggleborn is a witch or wizard who has non magic parents." Minn felt smart, knowing something that could help the boy. She looked up at the teacher Dhyl had pointed out earlier. She had a swarm of younger students around her, and Minn figured they needed to join. "Come on! We better go join them 'fore we get in trouble!"

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image
????????????????

He slipped off the bench when Minn suggested that they head over to the teacher. He glanced in that direction and shrugged. "I don't... I really don't handle crowds well. Kinda the reason I was over here." He looked back at the lonesome benches, then back at the dark haired girl who had saved him from silence. "I... er... well, it stems from people always teasing me for being different." The boy shrugged and glanced warily at the crowd of students.

????????????????

Ninja_Kitten_River

Nekomancer1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

User Image
Sebastian Harrison
Second Year
Pure Blood

Sebastian smiled at the girl. "Of course I don't mind" He said. He couldn't help but notice that he had lovely eyes, in fact they might be the prettiest eyes he had ever seen. He leaned back in his chair, crossing his legs in a casual manner. He hoped to appear layback and cool.
"So what year are you?" He asked, surprised he hadn't noticed a girl like her before. At first he had been annoyed when she came in, his little piece had been broken, but it had only been temporary. Now he found him self excited to be meeting a new person.

(OOC~)

"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

Minn looked at her new friend, frowning a bit when he said he didn't like large crowds. She took his hand in hers, then began to lea him to the others. "No one will make fun of you! We're all magic and such! And if anyone does anything mean, I'll have Heather and Dhylly beat them up!" A bright smile appeared, the girl filled with her eternal energy.

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games