Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Here.” He said, handing Loki the tablet with the list of bed sets. He’d been careful to keep Loki involved in the design and decisions of their private rooms. As Loki looked them over Tony pulled out some boxes from where he had kept them in the closet. Opening them up, he began to pull out clothes, setting some aside to leave here, folding others into the boxes. He always kept some clothes in all of his homes so he never had to worry about packing. By this point in his life, he could probably run a store with the number of clothes he owned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:24 pm
MDaylus

Loki took the Starkpad flipping through the options that Tony had available. He loved that Tony had kept him involved he had come to feel at home while he had been with Tony. Midgard had become his home far more than anywhere else had ever been. "It is hard to say without feeling the material but these designs are not bad." Loki commented turning the Starkpad to show Tony what he meant.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up to see what Loki was talking about when he spoke. “Not bad.” Tony agreed, going through what he remembered of those designs, he hummed. “I think those are more similar to the sheets we have here in the tower.” He said, motioning to the bed. “But I can take you out tomorrow to see a bigger variety.” He promised. He liked the sheets they had now, but he knew they could hold a bit more heat than Loki might like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:31 pm
MDaylus

"I do like the sheets here in the tower I just wish they were a bit cooler." Loki stated running his fingers over the bed sheets. "Is it possible to get something that feels like these but is lighter in material?" Loki questioned. "I think going out tomorrow would be nice but we have to be careful, the reporters have gotten more aggressive lately." Loki sighed. "I would also like to go shopping by myself soon, there are a few things I wish to pick up that you can not see yet." Loki smiled.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Watching Loki, Tony smiled at the complaint, knowing that’s what would annoy Loki. “I think there might be. We’ll know for sure tomorrow. And when they know it’s me looking, they’ll probably be willing to make whatever pattern you want.” He said lightly. When Loki mentioned the reporters, Tony grimaced. Now that it was publically known that Tony would date men and women, the media had gone crazy. Every time he was seen with anyone, the speculated if it was a date. They even tried to pick apart the people he’d been seen with in the past. A popular opinion on one news circuit was that Tony and Happy had been lovers when they first met and Tony had kept him around for whenever he was desperate. That had made Happy rather frustrated and Tony a little sick to his stomach. And the media was desperate now to figure out who Loki was and get good pictures of him. Arching a brow at Loki mentioning that he needed to go shopping, Tony hummed. “More surprises….remember babe, I do have a heart condition.” He joked. “But I imagine it will be more pleasant for you to go shopping by yourself, no one will recognize you without me. Just make sure to take someone with you….or have Happy take you.” He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony stated that there might be what he wanted but the would know more tomorrow. "I am sorry you have to use your fame so much to acquire what you want." Loki huffed. There were times Loki loved beingun known on Midgard and then other times when he hated it. "Yes a heart problem that could be remedied as soon as I find the right spell, or perhaps I should just make one." Loki laughed. "this surprise will not kill you and I will take someone if it makes you happy." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki’s huff, reaching out to rest a hand on his knee for a moment before going back to what he was doing. He knew Loki had mixed feeling about the fame he got from being with Tony, and about Tony’s own fame. Tony was used to it, so he didn’t think twice about it. Smiling at Loki’s comment about his heart problem, he gave a small shrug. "You'll figure it out." He really didn’t know what Loki should do or even what he was thinking of doing to help his situation. “It would….I know you can handle yourself…but I want you to be safe.”  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 pm
MDaylus

"You are right I will figure it out and when I do I will not have to worry about you dying such a painful death." Loki hummed. It wasn't as if he hadn't been looking, he had looked some but he had been so distracted with the prospect of moving, the Halloween party and the baby that every time he started to look something else pulled him away. "I think I may take Clint or Natasha with me, Bruce has been busy as of late. Maybe perhaps the Captain, he and I have not spent much time together."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled to himself at Loki’s promise, unconsciously pressing at the reactor to make sure it was still there. He knew Loki wanted to prevent his death from the shrapnel, and Tony had agreed to let him if he could find a way. But the longer they waited, the more he thought they would not find a spell to help his situation. He’d already accepted this death, so he wasn’t pained by the notion. Hearing Loki talk about taking Steve out to go shopping with him, he smiled. “That might not be such a bad idea. Both of you could do with being out on the town without anyone.” He smirked. “And Steve likes pulling stuff over on me nearly as much as Clint, so he probably wouldn’t put up a fight.” He added.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony pressed a hand against his reactor and frowned. He needed to find that spell or work on making one. He wanted Tony around, wanted his mate. Humming in agreement when Tony said that having Steve go with him would not be a bad idea. "Perhaps I will see if he will go with me then. The only reason I thought of the assassin's was because they are less noticeable." Loki stated.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Steve can blend in, you don’t have to worry. A lot of people don’t know what he looks like and aren’t really looking for him.” Tony replied. He felt bad for those around him at times. Going anywhere with him turned the trip into a circus. Blinking as Mischief managed to jump from the bed into the box he was packing, he tilted his head and chuckled. “I don’t think that’s where you want to be.” He said lightly, picking up the kitten and setting her on the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony assured him that Steve could blend in. He knew Steve was less recognizable because of how much the man had change from the serum and because he always wore a mask into battle. Laughing at Mischief and Tony he moved to them both scooping Mischief form the floor and sitting next to Tony. "What do you need to pack?" he questioned ready to help.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:36 am
Alikia Tsuki

Grinning at Loki when he moved over, he pecked his cheek before going back to work. “Just help me fold whatever I bring out of the closet and pack it in here.” He shrugged. “I’m not taking much, I’ll end up buying more anyway….And I should help you repack some of what’s in your study as well.” He said lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony kissed his cheek when he sat down. He nodded when the man said that he wanted Loki to help him fold whatever he brought out. "Seems a silly thing to do when you have so much already." Loki chuckled. "The study is mainly books that need to be packed." he shrugged.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:39 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at the chuckle he got, disappearing into the closet again for a few moments before coming back out with an armful of clothes and sitting down to fold them. “It does, but it’s easier to have all the clothes I need in each of my homes than to worry about packing every time I have the urge to switch up the view. I used to bounce between houses a lot more than I do these days.” He said with a shrug. Nodding at Loki’s mention of the books, Tony hummed. “I hope my mother’s library will work well for your books.” He said lightly, sure they were updating things and making more room, but he really wanted the library to be comfortable and hassle free for Loki.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games