Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:04 am
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Lune Beach│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This, along with the bag.

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

Aaron would gave a closed eyed smile yet again in response ”Naw.. I just really love to help people.. that’s being me I guess.” he said with a slight chuckle. Good thing that Aaron knows how to understand sign language. He did do well in his academics in this college years and learning alternative ways of communicating is what he thought as a necessity.

He uttered her words as she responded to his questions. ”Doux housing district huh?”..
.. ”—Yeah this is indeed my very first site.” Aaron would chuckle along with Coralyn before he added another question, ”Umm, do you know where could I find a much cheeper place to stay? I still don’t have income yet so I better spend my money wisely.”
”Oh and.. can I please have your number? –If it’s okay with you, since you’re the second person that I’ve ever talked with since I got here. –The first one was mister Clint.. um he’s a Taxi driver which gave me a free ride!” Aaron is becoming a little talkative now since it gets him excited whenever he talks to people especially when they have a very swell conversation.

He would hand his phone to her, hoping if she could type her number. But if she refuses, Aaron would just smile and would consider it as ‘understandable’ since they’ve just met and might not trust him by that reason.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:26 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞
══════════════════════════

"I almost had you, but you slipped away."

The woman couldn't help but smile at the thought, almost took her back to the time where she helped Camil escape the hospital, because she wanted to help him. Funny how she mostly did it to be around the charming young dragon, but she couldn't rule out another person's desire to help as her own selfish one. "You're a really nice person then." She smiled.

Taking a moment to think, she woman tapped her chin in thought, rubbing the back of her head a little as frowned in thought. She wasn't very good at house hunting and mainly took her house because it was high up and she had an extra room for if her family wanted to visit her. Not to mention, enough room to grow her plants. "Doux is good, it has two rooms and around more people. Etoile is... good too but more of a beach house with a single room. The rest are a bit pricier but they have bigger rooms if that is your priority." she signed, reaching over to fish out her phone and show him the residential sites on her browser if she had to.

The woman stopped before she did get her phone out, noticing the male offer his own and asked for her number. Not thinking much of it, she took his phone and typed down her number along with her name, returning it to him with a bright smile. "There you go." she signed before adding, "That is wonderful! people here can be really nice." she said with a little nod. She had a fair understanding with some of the store owners and some taxi drivers even waited until she met up with Camil when she went out with him, of course there were a fair share of bad apples in the bunch, but it was nice to know that Aaron had a good start.

"You can text me when ever you like, I tend to respond fairly quickly." she added, "I might not be of the best help, but I'll do my best to!" she signed with a little fist pump to emphasize on her enthusiasm.

It sure had been a while until she felt this light, even if it would be short lived with Camil not around, at least she had a new acquaintance to look forward to? A friend? Speaking of which, would it be too invasive if she asked him more about himself? "What was your life like before coming here? she asked, "You don't have to answer if it's too invasive." she asked, walking ahead but waiting along so they weren't too far apart, but still able to enjoy the gentle waves and the pleasant breeze.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Company: Aaron || Mood: Nostalgic, pleasant || Alone || || Where: Lune beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Something cute

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:29 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Lune Beach│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This, along with the bag.

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

After taking his phone from her, took peak on his phone with a smile and sent a quick text to Coralyn saying. “Hi heart Then he would look at her afterwards as he continued to communicate with him. It was nice to have someone to talk to especially when you still don’t know the place and the peoples as much. His smile didn’t disappear as he glanced and marvel Coralyn’s eyes.

She signed about texting her whenever he would like and seeing her enthusiasm makes her look even more adorable which made Aaron chuckle in adoration in response. ”Etoile huh? .. hmm, I guess I should check that out later.”--
But then after hearing Coralyn’s question about his life before he arrived in Soleil, his smile slowly disappeared as his eyes blinked twice, not expecting the question. Yet, he slightly tilted his head to the side as his smile reappeared ones again. ”Mind if you walk with me?” He would ask in a gentle tone while signing his hands in unison. ---

”I’m actually a detective at first.. but my line of work changed since my former boss promoted and assigned me to a more challenging job. – Which is.. I became a squad leader of an elite few. As the two would continue to walk along the beach and now would head to a more flat terrain where a stamped concrete path was at, he continued to explain to her. ”Our mission was to help another organization to eliminate the one who keeps causing chaos of my former home.. –and to cut the story short. We succeeded but our reputation in return was damaged. The man we ‘took care of’ was a celebrity, an Idol. He was an iconic role model in which the people there, loved him so dear. We paid the price.. but it’s for the City’s own good.”..

Then Aaron went silent for a brief moment, recalling the sacrifices his teammates made just to accomplish that dangerous mission. It was something he would never forget. The suffering and the deaths but they were honored and the ones who perished didn’t die in vain. But then he would look at Coralyn and would ask her something, ”Coralyn um.. do you mind if you could join me for breakfast?” he asked with a smile but his cheeks were blushing slightly.

He hasn’t had breakfast yet. A quick tour would be neat and it would be nice if Coralyn is around.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:10 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

The woman curiously tilted her head as she watched him fidget with his phone once she returned it to him, maybe he wanted to make adjustments to the contact information she gave him, add a location to where they met or maybe description. If he did, what would it be? The girl who got pinched by the crab?, or Childish looking woman from the beach? the latter sounded much like what Camil would do, he would even go to the lengths of naming her child. Did she miss him so much to think of him every passing second?

Before she could go further down the rabbit hole of his thoughts, the buzz from her phone alerted her and she quickly pulled it out to check. Her shoulders dropped as a smile tugged on her pink lips, eyes cast back at him with an equivalent flush on her cheeks from the little heart he added. Shaking her head, she pursed her lips and responded right there. "I'm right in front of you." she typed and sent, passing him a playful grin as her feet felt light enough to give a little skip.

The little woman nodded to his statement, following still with her eyes fixed on him in amusement as she waited for her response. She noticed his smile drop lightly and instantly felt this guilt to even bring it up. Maybe he had a hard past that he was trying to move past, how could she be so insensitive. Her gaze dropped only to glance back with a new formed guilt in her hues. "I'm sorry." she signed as she walked with him.

Coralyn followed along, taking a moment to probably slip her sandals back on once they were heading to the concrete but she was paying him her full attention as he spoke. She gasped and looked like an amused child at him mentioning his profession, "Wow! That is so cool!" she would sign, detectives were quite something to her, of course she had met them under the worse circumstances, but she couldn't think any less of them. Let alone, he rose higher which was even better. She might have visibly paused when he chose his words, though it wasn't hard to tell the kind of mission he was on. She wasn't scared of him per say, he seemed like a nice person and she trusted her instincts- even if they failed her sometimes. But, there was just something about violence- the kind she went through- that made her feel a tad bit uneasy. "So, you're like the superhero without a cape." she signed, pulling her smile back on her face as she tried to see light in the situation. Of course there was light in this matter, he saved the city from a bad guy. Like a hero.

His question sure came like a surprise to her, her cheeks flushing lightly as they matched his before she chuckled, nodding and took his hand. "It would be an honor." she said, with a nod, she truly looked up at him for what he did- even though she didn't know the extent of the things he had to do. "Where to?' she'd ask, signing with a single hand.

Company: Aaron || Mood: Nostalgic, pleasant || Alone || || Where: Lune beach || Listening to: || OOTD: Something cute

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:31 am
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Lune Beach; in a coffee shop│WITH: Coralyn│STATUS: Fine│Outfit: This, along with the bag.

Aaron gave out a small laugh. seeing Coralyn's text message. It was indeed funny but it was just his way to let her know that it was him for her to save his phone number.
But then, Aaron felt the warmness of her touch. Her hand was soft and delicate. He didn’t expect that yet—what’s not to like for a cute girl that would hold your hand? His cheeks flushed a little yet his fingers were a bit hesitant at first but he finally gave her hand a gentle squeeze afterwards. ’Maybe I should ask her out sometimes.. a-as a friend of course..’ That thought came to his mind. Until he saw her signing, asking on where to grab some breakfast. His eyes blinked and a smile appeared to his face again as they continued to walk.

”I think I saw a coffee shop right over---” He said as he would also sign his hand and paused. ”—Oh there it is!” He pointed point in excitement. One of the things Aaron would love to explore is food, especially to a place that he has never been before. ”Have you tried the food here before?” he asked as he would sign as well, now approaching the coffee shop.

He would then let Coralyn go inside first, pretending to have a fancy voice just to have a little fun out of it. ”m’lady..” gesturing his hand in a fancy like manner, spinning his hand before slowly motioning down as he opened the door for her. ----
[Exit the Beach]

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:22 am
User Image

❝Ⓒⓞⓡⓐⓛⓨⓝ Ⓓⓤⓑⓞⓘⓢ❞

Coralyn smiled when he seemed amused by her text response and quickly saved his number on her phone before slipping it back into her bag. "Aaron" no abbreviations or locations to his name, maybe that was how hers was saved too.

The woman looked back at him, her cheeks took up a faint flush from her realizing she probably crossed a boundary he wasn't comfortable with when she held his hand, although before she could think of slipping it away from his, he held onto it, making her flush darken. Was he truly okay with this? Was she being too pushy- as Camil would say? Maybe.

Looking back at the direction he pointed to, Coralyn noticed the place he was pointing to. Amour de la Mer. She had never been there despite her being in this island for quite some time now, but there was always a first. "I haven't but I'm sure it'll be good." she smiled,following him to their coffee shop.

Letting him open the door for her, she couldn't help but chuckle, giving him a light bow as she entered, waiting for him to follow and maybe even pick out a table for them.
[Exit the beach]

Occ:
l SHEM l
[quote="]

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Eila_Calebour

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:32 pm
User Image

"Oh yeah, their smoothies are some of the best I ever had. I don't know where they buy their fruit, but I need their source," Zofia replied to Lottie's response to her first sip of smoothie. She sipped on hers as they walked to the beach contemplating what she said about karma. "I never considered what kind of bad luck would happen from breaking tradition," she mused thoughtfully, "Maybe I'll have to try breaking one and see what happens."

As a nervous habit she touched the medallion that rested beneath her throat before laughing, "Coupon friend? I'm fine with that title. I try to collect coupons for everywhere I go, you should see me at the grocery store."

When they reached the beach, Zofia shook out her towel. A heavy black leather wallet fell into the sand with a thunk. "Oh seriously? That's where you were?" she scolded the inanimate object before tossing it back into her bag. She lay the towel across the sand, unwrapped her skirt, and slipped on a pair of dark blue framed sunglasses.

"Definitely tanning first. Since my last tattoo healed, I feel like I can't get enough sun." Zofia kicked off her sandals and plopped down rubbing a bit of lotion on her nose and her tattooed arm. Have to protect the important bits after all. When she finished, she stretched out and took another sip of a smoothie, "Now that hits the spot. So, do you really think it's magic keeping everyone in line or protecting people in this town?"

Zofia Von Bek
With: Charlotte

MzDuchess

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ: $483 XXXXXXXXX ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: BeachXXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Zofia XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Happy, Excited XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

• Charlotte grinned as Zofia agreed with her. It had been so long since she was able to tan properly, and she couldn’t wait. .Thankfully with her French heritage, she was already darker than most people but it never hurt to get darker. Besides, Charlotte was rather fond of her freckles and they come way stronger against her tanned skin. “Great. You have no idea how bad I need this.” She said happily.

Laying down on her beach towel, she pulled her hat over her face before rolling down the top of her bottoms so that her tan lines would be low and even. After a few moments of silence, Charlotte hummed under her breath before leaning up and looking over to Zofia, a thoughtful expression on her face. “Could be. I mean, it would make sense, right? There’s no way this place doesn’t have criminals here doing.. bad stuff.” She trailed off her attention suddenly distracted by the passing of hot guys. She pulled down her glasses slowly before whistling under her breath. “Sweet baby Jesus.”

As soon as the parade of guys walked by, Charlotte cleared her throat, sliding her glasses back up into their proper position before once again turned her attention to the other girl. After checking to make sure she wasn’t drooling, her brow furrowed in concentration as she tried to remember what they were talking about. “Um.. where were we? Oh! That’s right.. Magic.

At Zofia’s response, Charlotte nodded in acquiescence. Girl had a point. The only answer to why this place was so nice and carefree, had to be magic. There was no other explanation. Especially since she herself had powers of her own, it would only make sense that everyone else here was somehow supernatural. But how to bring that type of conversation up? It was not a topic one just blurts out at random. She would have to lead up to it. “Hey, not to change the conversation but what do you think of this place so far? Magic and all that, aside. I’ve only been here a couple of weeks. How long have you been here?”

Eila_Calebour

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Eila_Calebour

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:17 pm
User Image

Zofia smirked under the shade of her hat also lifting her sunglasses ever so slightly so she could take in the same view that Lottie had seen.

"There are definite benefits to making use of the beach besides just tanning," Zofia chuckled and leaned back wiggling a little to make a comfortable indent in the sand underneath her towel. Perching the rest of her smoothie near her, so all she had to do was lift her head slightly to sip on it, Zofia settled in for a restful day.

"I've only been here a few weeks myself," she answered Lottie's question. "Although it took me so long to really settle in, I still feel like I moved in yesterday." Zofia paused, "So far? It's boring. I mean, don't get me wrong, there is plenty to do, tons of shopping, and a good nightlife or so I heard." She sipped her smoothie, "But I could be biased. I didn't exactly choose to move out here. It was my family's decision, so I'm a little homesick for my friends and life back East. It's possible I just haven't figured out my groove here, except drinking smoothies and going to the beach." She grinned, gestured to Lottie, and asked, "How did you end up in this little corner of peaceful paradise?"

Zofia Von Bek

MzDuchess

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 4:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ: $483 XXXXXXXXX ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: BeachXXXXXXXXX ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Zofia XXXXXXXXX ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Happy, Excited XXXXXXXXX ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛ: Take a picture.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

• Charlotte’s head tilted to the side as she listened to Zofia, a small from pulling at her lips. She could hear the longing in her voice as she spoke about her home, and it made Lottie feel a bit homesick as well. Well, not necessarily homesick, because that place was hell on earth. But she did miss her mother and shopping in Paris, however, as long as her father was alive and searching for her – she’d never be able to go back.

A sad sigh passed her lips before she picked up her smoothie and took a few sips. Chewing on the straw she let the silence between the pair of them settle into a comfortableness because pulling her drink away and finally answering Zofia’s question.

“You’re family didn’t come with you? That’s sad. You must miss them terribly.” She murmured, still trying to put off telling about herself. But, if she wanted to make friends, she would have to give them something to go off because she highly doubted that this would be the only time someone would ask those type of questions. Best to get the answer together now so she would be better prepared. And she would have to keep it pretty close to the truth so that she wouldn't fumble and mess up later on.

Readjusting the strap on her swimsuit top, Charlotte hesitated once more as she listened to Zofia’s words before finally giving in and answer her questions. “I don’t have any family. It’s just me, myself, and I. So when my old apartment burned down, I figured it was time to start fresh somewhere else. This place looked promising, but there no telling how long I will stay here. I have to admit, I sort of live the gypsy life – always moving and never really settling down.” She said with a casual shrug of her shoulders.

Eila_Calebour

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

Eila_Calebour

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:04 pm
User Image

Zofia gave Lottie an extremely confused look, why would she mention missing family when Zofia had only mentioned missing friends. Did she know something about her family? She could feel the old paranoia her parents had instilled in her rising with the urge to start nitpicking what people say to determine if they were trustworthy. Lottie was not here to murder her family and steal their fortune. She shook her head to clear her brain of such thoughts. Asking about someone's family was normal, this was normal conversation. To get away from that toxic mindset of everyone being out to get you was one of the main reasons she came out here alone.

"I probably would have murdered them if they came out with me," Zofia admitted, "We have extremely different views about what life holds for me, so I pretend enough to keep them off my back, but I don't miss them at all." That seemed like a pretty safe response. Surely she wasn't the only person in the entire world who had issues with their family.

"That sounds like a pretty amazing way of life," Zofia couldn't hide the tinge of jealousy in her voice, "I did a lot of travel on the behest of my family, but I never really had a choice on where to go. Having that much freedom, it must be the best feeling in the world. Where would you want to go next if you had no limitations?" Despite how much she didn't like her family, it seemed that she couldn't not mention them with how entangled they were in her life. She rolled over on her stomach so she could face Lottie better kicking her feet up in the air like she at a sleepover in a movie.

MzDuchess

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:50 pm
OoC: Hello hello, Duchess invited me to join in, hope you don't mind and sorry it took a while. Suddenly got offered work per direct and I had to acclimate a little lol. Hope my posts aren't much different than usual. (I just started using Better Gaia and the screen seems more...compact so not sure what it does to my layout.)

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Zayid Amir1417 Doux
Where: Lune Beach
Dating: In a relationship with Abu Ayuba
Thoughts: ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
Armor: -

User Image
100/100 HP
User Image

It had been quite a boring day so far for Zayid. Since Abu wasn't around today, he was unable to meet with his boyfriend. Their plan had been for the young man to join Abu on all trips from the time when they were gone for a week, but he didn't manage to get his job to agree with him taking the day off. With his boyfriend on the earliest flight that day, there was little left for Zayid to do after his morning shift but wait until they returned. That was why he was on the beach now instead of at home. It was a way to distract him until the other came back home. The beach was always a nice alternative. Though undeniably better together. After he finished work the first he had done was redress from his working outfit into a black shorts and a grey sleeveless vest with the image of a Native American and a wolf on the back, which he had kept open for now. He did plan to go for a swim as well while there. In a bag that was slung over his shoulder, Zayid was carrying several bottles of water, some healthy food and sunscreen. He didn't want to get sunburned after all. When he got to the beach it was easy to see he wasn't a loner in his decision. There were plenty of people here already. Not that he expected there wouldn't be. He walked over the beach as he walked with confident steps while looking for a nice place with some room and where the water looked great to go for a swim at some point. At least for some hours after which he would go home and get ready to meet Abu upon his return.

After a while of walking his eye fell on a place conveniently near the Smoothie Palace as well as at a nice stretch of water where not to many people were swimming yet. The only people sitting there were two females who seemed to be in conversation together. For a moment Zayid hesitated as he thought about what to do. Standing still for now as he moved his hair out of his face. The young man put his hand in his vest pocket and pulled out a plain hairband before he tied his hair back, so it wouldn't get stuck in his face as much once he went into the ocean. After that he decided to just have a go at it and he walked to the two people already at the convenient spot. If he was lucky they wouldn't object to a third person sharing it. With his background he felt more at ease asking than just sitting down however. He walked up the two females before he stopped and spoke to them. "Hello, I hope you won't think me overly bold but, would you mind terribly if I were to place down my towel nearby? It seems we share a liking for a perfect spot on the beach." he asked them while he moved his shades from his eyes to on his head and smiled. It would be better if they could see his eyes perhaps, depending on what they preferred.

This was the first time since a while that he went to the beach without his boyfriend. It was always easy to pick a spot to sit then as any spot near Abu suited Zayid, but while alone he would prefer it to be near the restaurant and the ocean. If they really didn't want him to sit down nearby he could always try and find another spot though. But if they would allow him, the more the merrier right? And even though Zayid wasn't a bachelor anymore, he was still open to friends, so he approached anyone as a friendly. Perhaps friends if it works out well.
User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet
Bag with beach supplies

HIS ABILITIES

None

Quoted
-

-

-

[color=#e65c00]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

MzDuchess

Cunning Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

• “Freedom, yes. I loved being able to choose where to live next. But it was quite lonely. It’s hard to make and maintain friends when you’re always on the move.” Charlotte said, her gaze dropping down to the sand. It saddened her that every time she had managed to make friends and think, ‘this was it.’ – Her father or his henchman would find her and ruin her life and anybody elses who she was close too. After years of watching the life she had tried to build for herself come crashing down, she realized that she could never get too close with someone again – only to lose them.

Clearing her throat, Charlotte pushed away her depressing thoughts and tuned back into what Zofia was saying. “Where would I go if I had no limitations? Hmm..” she murmured. Her finger came up and started pulling at her bottom lip as she thought hard about where she would like to go if this place didn’t work out for her. Suddenly, a bright grin brightened her face as the answer came to her. “Oh! I would love to see a mountain range while it was snowing. In all my travels, I have never had a chance to go that far north.”

Yes, seeing and living around snow would be a dream for her. She had experienced snow one time when she was younger, but her father preferred the warm and humid climates better, so their ‘family trips’ always took place on an island or beach somewhere. Now, don’t get her wrong – she absolutely loves beaches, but her dream is to see the mountains in the fall and winter. Zofia’s voice brought Charlotte’s attention back on point and she grinned at the other girl before nodding.

However, before she could respond to Zofia’s own response, a shadow blocked out the sun’s hot rays followed by a male’s voice. Blinking owlishly, Charlotte turned her attention to the stranger as he asked to sit by them. Surprise was written on her face even with the sunglasses blocking her eyes. Glancing over to Zofia quickly before turning back to the long-haired man. “Well, it is awfully bold of you. However, I tend to like bold people, so I have no problems with it. Zofia?”[/b
                                                                    ] she asked the other girl, a brow raised in curiosity.

Eila_Calebour
      Sorry for the delay in posting! I had family come up at last minute and had to throw together a bday party for my daughter while they were here.

Rhun Tolihzeh
      Everything looks good! Also, WELCOME! ^.^

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:41 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ⑳тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑦
( ① чєαя, ⑫ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:21 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

-- Entering --

The drive from their Pasadena home to the beach was relatively quick, helping Desi not be as impatient. He couldn't wait to see what kind of stuff he could dig up in the sand! Seeing the ocean through the window made the little boy bounce in his seat. The second the car was parked, the 7 year old unbuckled himself and immediately hopped out of the car. He would've ran towards the sand if he didn't have to wait on his digging stuff. " Hold your horses, kiddo. We're moving, we're moving. " The mother said with a chuckle as she ruffled her son's hair. Digging through one of the beach bags, she went ahead and gave her son his usual bucket and little hand shovel so he could start his excavation adventure while her and Ronin found a decent spot to sit at.

While Desi ran off to go dig like the baby gopher he was, Nico placed one of the bags over her shoulder while her free hand grabbed a hold of the boxer's hand. " It's nice out today! Though, I don't think I'll be getting much of a tan today. " It wasn't too cloudy, but it definitely wasn't enough sun to really tan as much as she wanted. Oh well. As long as it was nice enough to stay out for a long while, that was good enough for her. Finding a decent rest spot, Nico grabbed 3 large beach towels and laid them out neatly against the sand. She then grabbed the large umbrella she tucked in there and stabbed it into the ground.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: Chipperxxx COMPANY: Ronin & Desixxx OUTFIT: Bikini xxx OOC:

Luxuriously

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games