Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:35 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
sha312

He bristled at her insult and a fear rose up like smoke in his chest to choke him when he heard of her musings on how to cure Mina. He tried to speak, but his body wouldn't allow him and he pitched forward in a violent coughing attack.

Dear God was it painful. Over the horrible sounds he was making, he barely hears her order him to put the suit back on and saying that they were done. He tried to rise, but his body would not obey him and he fell back with a thud. He lay there, bloody tears streaming down his face. He closed his eyes and prepared for death take him. "NĂ¡mo...Luminova help me...help her...spare her...spare us".

"What's this?"
The Shadow knight asks, taking the Vial.

"I customized one of your iron potions into a nutrient shake for him, because he can't eat solid food, but he refused and even threatened to leave our company..."
Luminova answers.
"So, I gave up... In his condition, he'll die, without our help..."

Cornelius is just about to say something when his head suddenly jerks up and he looks passed Luminova. His acute sense of hearing enabling him to hear Sha's collaps as well ahs his cry for help, he quickly rushes passed Luminova and into the medical room, kneeling at his side.

"What is it?"
Luminova asks, rushing into the room after her beloved.
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
She gasps, running over to the Elf's other side and taking him into her lap, breaths a sigh of relief.
"He's alive."
She says, cradling his head and neck in her hands.
"He's only unconscious..."

"No doubt, he pushed himself too hard and passed out..."
Cornelius says, looking at the vial still in his right hand.
"He may be strong of will, but no mater how determined he is, if he doesn't eat to keep his strength his energy up, his body won't have the energy to obey his commands, no matter how badly he tries to force it..."
Flicking the vial's cap off with his thumb, he then lifts the elf's head with his left hand to open up his esophagus and opening Sha's mouth, proceeds to pour the contents down his his throat.

"My love, I do not think that's a good idea."
Luminova protests.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:50 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"I customized one of your iron potions into a nutrient shake for him, because he can't eat solid food, but he refused and even threatened to leave our company..."
Luminova answers.

Cornelius is just about to say something when his head suddenly jerks up and he looks passed Luminova. His acute sense of hearing enabling him to hear Sha's collaps as well ahs his cry for help, he quickly rushes passed Luminova and into the medical room, kneeling at his side.

"What is it?"
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
She gasps, running over to the Elf's other side and taking him into her lap, breaths a sigh of relief.
"He's alive."

"He may be strong of will, but no mater how determined he is, if he doesn't eat to keep his strength his energy up, his body won't have the energy to obey his commands, no matter how badly he tries to force it..."
Flicking the vial's cap off with his thumb, he then lifts the elf's head with his left hand to open up his esophagus and opening Sha's mouth, proceeds to pour the contents down his his throat.

Luminova protests.

"He was calling out to you for help when he collapsed."
The shadow knight replies as he pours the last of the vials contents down Sha's throat.
"He must have meant this.... Now, help me get him back into the hazmat suit."
And, with those words he hands the empty vial back to Luminova.  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:15 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

Luminova answers.

"What is it?"
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
"He's alive."

Luminova protests.

The shadow knight replies as he pours the last of the vials contents down Sha's throat.
Requiring the cap, luminova tucks the empty vial back into to medical bag and then helps her beloved to reoutfit the elf in the hazmat suit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:25 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

Luminova answers.

"What is it?"
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
"He's alive."

Luminova protests.

He had never known such agony...such despair. No matter how he called out for aid, he had received no reply. He found himself desperately traveling on forgotten roads, vainly seeking to outrun the fear...the pain. There were times ths t he thought he saw Mina just ahead of him, but every time he got close, she would vanish. He soon sank to his knees and wept bitterly. As he wandered, a black rain overtook him and sooner a river deeper and noxious than the Morgulduin encircled him. He struggled to stay afloat, but the weight of his sorrow was like a stone that drug him down into the depths.

Deeper and deeper he sank, all the while he fought like a mad thing for the surface. In his struggles, a cacophony of voices assailed his ears nearly driving him mad. He sought to cry out as consciousness fell upon him.

With a gasp that sounded as if his chest was being torn open, his back involuntarily arched as a fountain of gore along with the contents of the vial erupted from his mouth covering the suit in a crimson pool He lay there convulsing, eyes widened and and maddened in terror. The crimson flow soon tappered as his thrashing soon began to slow and then stop and he lay there spent.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:42 pm
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"What is it?"
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
"He's alive."

Luminova protests.

He had never known such agony...such despair. No matter how he called out for aid, he had received no reply. He found himself desperately traveling on forgotten roads, vainly seeking to outrun the fear...the pain. There were times ths t he thought he saw Mina just ahead of him, but every time he got close, she would vanish. He soon sank to his knees and wept bitterly. As he wandered, a black rain overtook him and sooner a river deeper and noxious than the Morgulduin encircled him. He struggled to stay afloat, but the weight of his sorrow was like a stone that drug him down into the depths.

Deeper and deeper he sank, all the while he fought like a mad thing for the surface. In his struggles, a cacophony of voices assailed his ears nearly driving him mad. He sought to cry out as consciousness fell upon him.

With a gasp that sounded as if his chest was being torn open, his back involuntarily arched as a fountain of gore along with the contents of the vial erupted from his mouth covering the suit in a crimson pool He lay there convulsing, eyes widened and and maddened in terror. The crimson flow soon tappered as his thrashing soon began to slow and then stop and he lay there spent.

"NO!"
Luminova cries, rushing to Sha and placing her hands over his chest as if to administer CPR, but with out touching him. She hesitates for a moment, and then places her right hand over her heart as she lays her left hand on his bloody chest.
"Nevermind…"
She says.
"He's stable, but by Eru, he's a mess..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:46 am
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

"What is it?"
"Oh, Nienna, no..."
"He's alive."

Luminova protests.

"NO!"
Luminova cries, rushing to Sha and placing her hands over his chest as if to administer CPR, but with out touching him. She hesitates for a moment, and then places her right hand over her heart as she lays her left hand on his bloody chest.
"Nevermind…"
She says.

"He's gotten his blood all over himself and the suit."
Cornelius sighs, looking down at the Elf.
"It would be too difficult to just redress him in this state..."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:10 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

Luminova protests.

"NO!"
"Nevermind…"
She says.

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:10 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
sha312
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel

Luminova protests.

"NO!"
"Nevermind…"
She says.

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.

"That's not funny..."
The Shadow knight says, looking back up at Luminova.
"Not even as a joke. My people do not drink other people's blood, unless, they are trying to kill us, and only to recover from wounds... Otherwise, we keep animals for that... Cattle, and goats... Sometimes, horses... We prefer larger prey, because they are harmed less, by a feeding."
He then looks back down at the Elf in thought for a bit.
"... I'm going to try to put it back in him, before it dies..."
He finally says.  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:36 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"NO!"
"Nevermind…"
She says.

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.

"That's not funny..."
"Not even as a joke. My people do not drink other people's blood, unless, they are trying to kill us, and only to recover from wounds... Otherwise, we keep animals for that... Cattle, and goats... Sometimes, horses... We prefer larger prey, because they are harmed less, by a feeding."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:29 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
sha312

"NO!"
"Nevermind…"
She says.

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.

"That's not funny..."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.
"I don't normally use Blood Magic,# bunt I've seen many other Vampires of my class do it... The procedures is supple enough.. You basically will yourself to sweat blood in a large amount and then form it into some sort of weapon or barrier with which to attack or defend. I just need to reverse the process with him..."
He then closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. The blood all then rises up into the air, leaving Elf and suit completely clean and forms into a ball that is hovering just above sha. Cornelius then opens his eyes, still concentrating it on the ball of blood, he telepathically moves it to set it down right on Sha's head to where it spreads over him like a woman's beauty treatment facial mask. Into the pores, he makes it flow, deeper and deeper, pressing between the cells, until it enters the blood stream and beings to circulate once again. More and more, he continues the flow, making the red mask start to disappear little by little, as if evaporating, as it soaked into the skin and is absorbed until there is not a single drop left. The Shadow Knight then relaxes and breaths a sigh of relief as a bit of blood runs out of his right nostril. he then wipes it off onto the back of his right hand and looks at it.

#: The ancient name for the Vampire's art of combat that centers around the use of hemokenesis- the telepathic manipulation and control of blood can also be used medically.  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:19 pm
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.

"That's not funny..."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.
"I don't normally use Blood Magic,# bunt I've seen many other Vampires of my class do it... The procedures is supple enough.. You basically will yourself to sweat blood in a large amount and then form it into some sort of weapon or barrier with which to attack or defend. I just need to reverse the process with him..."
He then closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. The blood all then rises up into the air, leaving Elf and suit completely clean and forms into a ball that is hovering just above sha. Cornelius then opens his eyes, still concentrating it on the ball of blood, he telepathically moves it to set it down right on Sha's head to where it spreads over him like a woman's beauty treatment facial mask. Into the pores, he makes it flow, deeper and deeper, pressing between the cells, until it enters the blood stream and beings to circulate once again. More and more, he continues the flow, making the red mask start to disappear little by little, as if evaporating, as it soaked into the skin and is absorbed until there is not a single drop left. The Shadow Knight then relaxes and breaths a sigh of relief as a bit of blood runs out of his right nostril. he then wipes it off onto the back of his right hand and looks at it.

#: The ancient name for the Vampire's art of combat that centers around the use of hemokenesis- the telepathic manipulation and control of blood can also be used medically.
"Are you alright?"
Luminova asks, concerned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:39 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.

"That's not funny..."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.

"Are you alright?"
Luminova asks, concerned.

"I'm fine."
Cornelius says wiping the blood onto his cheek.
"I've just performed an advanced feet of a technique that i am inexperienced with... The strain on my mind was very great... But I'll recover. Come on, help me get this suit back on him, before something else happens..."  

Cornelius Steele

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:59 pm
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele
Luminova Valindel
Cornelius Steele

"You could eat it..."
Luminova answers.

"That's not funny..."
He finally says.

"Can you even do that?"
Luminova asks.

"I think so..."
Cornelius answers.
"I don't normally use Blood Magic, but I've seen many other Vampires of my class do it... The procedures is supple enough.. You basically will yourself to sweat blood in a large amount and then form it into some sort of weapon or barrier with which to attack or defend. I just need to reverse the process with him..."

"I'm fine."
Cornelius says wiping the blood onto his cheek.
"I've just performed an advanced feet of a technique that i am inexperienced with... The strain on my mind was very great... But I'll recover. Come on, help me get this suit back on him, before something else happens..."

"with a nod, Luminova proceeds to help her beloved to dress the afflicted elf in his hazmat suit and then helps to heft him up onto the Shadow Knight's shoulders. and then takes up Mina in her own arms and exits the room.  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games