Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]
Introduce Yourself Here :] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people count
  + 1
View Results

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 am
User ImageI watched a Yaoi once, I didn't realise until half way through...

Preferred name: Cold Lazarus
sex: Male
religion: I just believe in what I like to call "That Powers that Be"
height: Uh... like 188cm or something.
fav music: NIGHTWISH FTW!
fav movie: Appleseed
sexual orientation: Straight.

I've been a member of this guild since my friend the creator made it. But I believe this will be my first post as I am finally starting to get more into the Guild parts of Gaia after spending a bit of time in the ATG (Any Topic Guild) and thought I should actually get involved with the other guilds I am a member of.

Nothing really that fancy about me. I'm basically your typical Australian Male. I'm a bit of a geek too when it comes to video games and Anime. I also love movies, good movies.

I watch little TV mainly cause I find alot of it boring, there are really only three lots of shows I watch. I watch LOST, because it is EPIC and I love the whole online fancy tuff for those of you who know about it. My favourite TV show of all time is Stargate: SG-1, awesome show. I do watch Stargate: Atlantis, but I don't find it all that great. I also love the new Doctor Who as well as it's spin-offs Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures.

I work at Woolworths Supermarkets. I basically check the stock counts everyday, some paperworks and fill the shelves with food goodness. Not very exciting and I'm trying to find another job cause it really sucks. Retail makes me cry gonk

I think you'll find I;m pretty easy to get along with. I generally don't say anything mean although I have been known to put my foot in it sometimes. The biggest thing that might happen is a difference in opinion in a heated debate xd

Anywho I've put enough into my wall of text. Hope you all now have a better understanding of who I am. I also wonder how many of you shall welcome me without even reading my very long intro xp

...The girls just never came!User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I did indeed read it.
Lurves Nightwish, too. I got to see them in concert last year.
<3
I watch Stargate (not as much as I used to) and a bit of Dr. Who as well. Awesomeness.

Anyways, welcome!

Kaiju Koi

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:40 am

Well thanks for reading : D

I saw Nightwish this year with my girlfriend. She was actually the one who got me into them. Now they are my favourite band. I'm so glad she introduced them to me. But yeah we were in the mosh, 'Twas awesome. Although I really do like Anette's singing, I very slightly prefer Tarja as the lead signer, I wash I knew about them earlier so I could have seen her perform with them. But Anette is also awesome and is very entertaining on stage.

And yay for Doctor Who!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:47 am

Haha, it's what I do.
XP

The only thing I was disappointed over was in my favorite song, 'Dark Chest of Wonders', Anette couldn't reach one I the high notes I assume, and had to bring it down an octave.
Otherwise, amazing.
My camera died in the middle of the show, but I still managed to come away with some decent photos/videos.

Kaiju Koi

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:18 am

OMG eek Dark Chest of Wonders is also my favourite song! w00t!

I know what you mean with the whole difference in singing that song but it wasn't originally written for her and I can listen to it anytime I like on my iPod and Anette does her best to sing Nightwish's older songs and I think she does ok.

I didn't take my camera >_> My girlfriend told me not to cause they wouldn't be allowed >_> yet everyone there had camera's and no one cared >_>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:22 am

<3333
You, sir, are incredibly awesome.
xD

Yeah, gotta give her credit for that. And I do love the newer songs.

That's a shame, though! I snuck mine in. Turns out it didn't matter anyways for the same reason; everyone was doing it.

Kaiju Koi

Cold Lazarus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:30 am

Oh why thankyou.

And yea, her stuff is awesome too. Although did you notice now how they have a choir singing a lot now to componsate for lack of Tarja? I just noticed it te other day and im like zomg! That's why they sound different but still the same!

And I don't know where you saw them, but I saw them other her in Australia in Sydney. The venue wasn't overly big as they don't have a HUGE fan base here. It was just a small theatre although we packed it very well. and yeah so unlike those massive concerts where they can't really control cameras etc, they could have here if they wanted to.

But yea, best concert ever! I'd love to go to like Finland and see one of their massive concerts. That would be schweet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:33 am
Preferred name: Arisu Dilandau or Agorna Larse
sex: female
religion: Unitarian Universalist
height: 5'5''ish
fav music: World Fusion, Techno, French, Folk, Rock, Pop and some Rap/Hip Hop
fav movie: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
sexual orientation: Poly/Bisexual  

Hydrogen Nebula

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:46 am
Arisu_Dilandau
Preferred name: Arisu Dilandau or Agorna Larse
religion: Unitarian Universalist
height: 5'5''ish
fav music: World Fusion, Techno, French, Folk, Rock, Pop and some Rap/Hip Hop
fav movie: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
sexual orientation: Poly/Bisexual
welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:24 am
~:{Biography}:~

Name:
Mydia

Gender Identity:
Female (MtF Transsexual, would love to transition but will probably never be able to afford it T__T)

Orientation:
Lesbian (or straight...depending on how you want to look at it)

Personality:
Kind, caring, egotistical/vain/conceited, self loving & loathing at the same time, stubborn, funny, shy, needy, fearful, untrusting, unforgiving, hateful (only towards those that deserve it), both mature & immature (depending on the situation...I know when to be childish and when to be serious), and a perfectionist of the highest level

~:{Loves}:~

Music:
Metal/Industrial/Classical mainly. My favorite artist is Emilie Autumn <3

Foods:
LOTS of stuff...But nachos and chocolate milk will always be my favorite combination :3

Clothing:
Virtually any and all gothic/fetish clothing. ESPECIALLY CORSETS!!! <3

Animals: Kitties, penguins, flamingos, rodents, snakes, frogs, toads, salamanders, butterflies (what? They're pretty x3)

Television: Courage the Cowardly Dog, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Ghost Hunters, House, CSI: Miami, Law & Order (all), anime

Books:
The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, manga (I don't read much...)

Hobbies:
Yugiohz, making clothes/jewelery, collectibles, photography (somewhat), writing, drawing, beauty, the paranormal, making cool stuff in GIMP/MS Paint (don't have Photoshop...), finding weird stuff on eBay o_o

~:{Hates}:~

General:
Myself and my (male) body, BODY/FACIAL HAIR, "gangsta talk" >_O, any non-gothic/fetish clothing, the fact that my spell check recognizes "outta", "gotta", etc. as words but NOT gothic, most men (I have my reasons...don't worry it's no one here :3), dogs, children, religious fanatics (the ones that try to force their beliefs on me...and the ones that come to my house CONSTANTLY...don't these people get it? I DON'T LIKE YOU! LEAVE ME ALONE!), bad jokes, hypocrites, losing money, scars, my father...

~:{Fears}:~

General:
Death (of myself, my cat, my friends or my fiancee), spiders, scorpions, centipedes, cars/driving, planes/flying, cities, becoming fat/ugly, being stuck as a guy for the rest of my life (never being able to transition), loneliness, rejection, my family and (some) friends finding out that I'm transsexual...

~:{Heroes}:~

General:
My fiancee, my friend Vanessa, and my friend Dom (Dominick Destruction).

Female Whore Moans

Princess Moonbutt

5,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:19 am
If your a girl under the age of 12 and your high on marijuana...

welcome Mydia!

...don't ride your bike.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:50 am
<3 Love is not like anything...

welcome new people.
^_^

...especially a

patienceyeah

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:15 pm
The Vampire Doctor

Oh why thankyou.

And yea, her stuff is awesome too. Although did you notice now how they have a choir singing a lot now to componsate for lack of Tarja? I just noticed it te other day and im like zomg! That's why they sound different but still the same!

And I don't know where you saw them, but I saw them other her in Australia in Sydney. The venue wasn't overly big as they don't have a HUGE fan base here. It was just a small theatre although we packed it very well. and yeah so unlike those massive concerts where they can't really control cameras etc, they could have here if they wanted to.

But yea, best concert ever! I'd love to go to like Finland and see one of their massive concerts. That would be schweet.

They were in Pennsylvania for a night. In the middle of a Chinatown lolz. It was a reeeally small place too; an old theatre (where paint/stuff on the ceiling kept peeling off and falling because of the noise). The maximum capacity was 200 people, and they filled every space. But that still isn't HUGT.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:09 pm
religion: hahahaha....no.
height: 5'-8"
fav music: Anything really but I love t.a.T.u ^^
fav movie: V for Vendetta
sexual orientation: Well, this one is tricky. I just recently came out about my bisexuality, but I'm not 100% bi. On the Kinsey scale, I'm a 2.5 XD  

Ky_the_22nd

Aint No Elvis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:14 pm
The_22nd
religion: hahahaha....no.
height: 5'-8"
fav music: Anything really but I love t.a.T.u ^^
fav movie: V for Vendetta
sexual orientation: Well, this one is tricky. I just recently came out about my bisexuality, but I'm not 100% bi. On the Kinsey scale, I'm a 2.5 XD

I'm going to call you Ky because my girlfriend's name is Emily.

Welcome to the guild!

Have fun, we're all awesome.  
07. Profile Forum [Introduce Yourself "Extended"]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 353 354 355 356 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games