Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:18 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Kai! did you get hacked!? crying domokun ]
((No just deleted my avatar to change my hair. But the customizing system was buggy. But now my avatar is back to normal.))

((You mean I could have seen you without your mask and I missed it!? AW CRAP!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:28 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((No just deleted my avatar to change my hair. But the customizing system was buggy. But now my avatar is back to normal.))

((I'll be upgrading my mask for a pair of purple split glasses. Sorry but even with them on you won'r be able to see my eyes. xd ))  

Kai Hyugiha

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:51 pm
"I sorta understand but....when and how did I get this curse. I dont remember ever being cursed at all in my life. I dont know whats going on and I dont care. I have a goal and I need to do just that. Is there anyway I can start my training, I need to become stronger and become a ninja for the sake of finding the people that gave me my gift of sight."

Shin was inraged but at the same time was not angery at the world but himself for failling to be strong and that time is passing and he had little of that if he wanted to find the people fast. Shin stood there and just kept his mind on images of the evil in him and the sounds of the people that helped him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:51 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"I sorta understand but....when and how did I get this curse. I dont remember ever being cursed at all in my life. I dont know whats going on and I dont care. I have a goal and I need to do just that. Is there anyway I can start my training, I need to become stronger and become a ninja for the sake of finding the people that gave me my gift of sight."

Shin was inraged but at the same time was not angery at the world but himself for failling to be strong and that time is passing and he had little of that if he wanted to find the people fast. Shin stood there and just kept his mind on images of the evil in him and the sounds of the people that helped him.
"Well, i have no idea when you were cursed, but i know who did it, his name is Orochimaru. He is a man, if you can even call someone with that mutalated of a soul a man, that is an extrmemly power ninja and one of the most evil and vile men alive. I do not know why you cannot remember the incident though"

Raith paused for a minute and then said, "I hope you find your friends, you seem like a good man, i'm sure you will overcome your weaknesses and purge yourself of your curse in time, just believe that you will, I see in you the potenial for greatness. And one last thing, if you ever run into Orochimaru, do not worry about him recursing you, that seal was my brother's final creation, his greatest achivement, and his legacy. He made it for me and others like me, trap and bound to something we didn't deserve, he made sure that once we someone like me or you were free of the curse, we would never be able to be placed under it again." Raith said as he held out his hand to shake.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:52 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((I'll be upgrading my mask for a pair of purple split glasses. Sorry but even with them on you won'r be able to see my eyes. xd ))

((How diobolical! You feind!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:35 pm
Dragon Sneeze
((How diobolical! You feind!))
((Thank you for the compliment. Love the new shades that came with the update though.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:00 am
(( confused Is it me or is this thread on temporary life support?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:37 am
Ever since Genji has gone missing  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:11 am
Cybercoin
((*Brings out a giant bowl of ramen.* Here Genji, Genji, Genji, Genji. Come on out you little Narutoholic.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 12:15 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Cybercoin
((*Brings out a giant bowl of ramen.* Here Genji, Genji, Genji, Genji. Come on out you little Narutoholic.))

((Feel free to interact with any five of my characters. I'm still around to give adrenaline shots. ;p ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:07 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Cybercoin

((Feel free to interact with any five of my characters. I'm still around to give adrenaline shots. ;p ))
((Kai is still with Kenji. Perhaps I should make a second character.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 2:33 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Cybercoin

[[Rio is waiting on the 2nd phase of the test, Raith is getting toward the end of his conversation with Shin, Issui is resting, Iris is hovering right outside the Uchiha compound waiting to watch Kenji, Tao Ejiu is with Kyoroyoku cause Genji had them going on a mission right before he went MIA. And the twins are....well now, they're free, kinda, they would still be in Kohona, training, probably somewhere in the forest or near the actual training ground...they're working one some techniques using instructions Raith brought from there parents. Real secretive was of learning the stuff, tricks and better ways of doing things than the normal way, things only their perants and their immediate sting of families inside the Taoi clan for a few genrations know, and that their parents hve made even better. They couls interact with someone, but i don't think any of yours could interact with them, except maybe Mai.]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:03 pm
((Yeah, Mai is the only one in Konoha.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:12 pm
Kai Hyugiha
The leviathon charged flew at Kenji preparing to swallow him. "This can only end one of two ways." Kai thought.

(Sorry for my sudden disappearance, forgot to pay the net bill, anyways...)

"HAAAA!!" Kenji made a feint move to the left, then quickly dashed to the right, hoping to fool the Leviathan. "I'm pretty sure this one is smarter than the last one..."

Indeed, this one is somewhat, controlled by Kai... remember that.  

lKiCk-l

Xegra

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:58 am
Daisuke sat down next to his fathers grave and looked at the words carved into it.
"Uchiha, Keisuke" It read.
Daisuke lay back and sighed. He looked around lazily and yawned.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games