Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draconic Fire The Cruel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:28 am
Hey the names Draconic Fire and role-play quite a bit just here to try and get better at it. I usually end up playing a were-wolf or some type of dragon hybrid. I actually run my own role-play site which is another i want to get better at doing it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm
Hi everyone! biggrin biggrin

Name: Charlotte Bennett
Name's Origin: My head.
Employment: School.
Father's Job: No father.
Mother's job: It's a secret. o.O
Siblings: One younger brother
Hobbies: Reading, painting/drawing, learning, hanging with friends, WRITING, interviewing old people about their lives, and exploring places with a lot of history.
Favorite Food: Anything's good.
Favorite Instrument: Guitar and Piano.
Favorite Store: Barnes and Noble.
Favorite Bands: I have wayyy too many.
Average # of Monty Python References per day: uhhh?
Current Characters: currently none.  

suzii_puzii

Sparklechuu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:54 pm
Hey sup. I'm Hannah, but everyone calls me Hemmelig for obvious reasons

I'm 17, my passions are guitar, music (specifically metal), drawing, my relationships, and pokemon. cool I do all kinds of role play except yaoi (SERIOUSLY WTF.), sci-fi, anything involving robots or furries, or one-on-one romance rp's because I don't believe in doing that when I am in a relationship.

That's all, hope we can get along. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:21 pm
Hay, name's menotyou64, pronounced me-not-you. Some people have tried to call me meno for some strange reason. I'll probably be joining you guys' RPs at some point, usually using the same character. And ya, that just about does it for my introduction.  

menotyou64

6,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

LastChanceOnALostCause

Dapper Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:48 am
Stealing this as did may people before me.

Name: Lastchanceonalostcause
Name's Origin: I got fed up trying to find a user name that wasn't already taken.
Currently attending school at: Working
Will be attending school at: Aust. Academy of Design.
Intended Major: Bachelor of Arts: Advertising.
Employment: Office Job
Hobbies: Writing, Drawing, Reading and just chilling.

Favorite Food: Peanut Butter
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): Sweeney Todd and anything Tim Burton.76
Favorite Instrument: Guitar Drums as a close second.
Favorite Store: Dangerfield and Route 66.
Favorite Bands: A Day to Remember, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Eyes Set to Kill and anything along those lines.
Webcomics I read:Questionable Content.
Average # of Monty Python References per day: 0.05
Current Characters:Ebony Vontane.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:29 pm
What's up everyone! Wish I was on gaia when I gained the guild acception (sadly I had been active for a GOOD while due to school, luckly Im out for now) other wise I would have been posting this sooner. Now then where should I start? Ah yes! A little bit about my self perhaps!

You guys can call me Trey if you like or yuri by my username, either one doesn't really matter. I enjoy RPing for one (shouldn't come as a shocker right?) and also enjoy playing a variety of video games and sports. Im big into story creation, and infact, plan to make a career out of it. I can get pretty competitive about particular things, and people usually say my imagination surpasses or is on par with some of the craziest creators (Strong believer in the "supernatural" aspects of things xD). Other then that though, that should really be it. I wont say my age but I will say that im a freshman in college, fresh out of high school (man those were some fun years).

Anyway, see you in a RP hopefully! Maybe I can improve some of my own RPing abilities as well.  

Yuri Ensland

FreakingCosmicKid

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:15 pm
'ello! The name's DattebayoPrincess, or Beka if you like.
14, in a relationship (this usually shocks/annoys/concerns people. To add to it, i tell them my boyfriend's 17 blaugh mischeif is fun sometimes.) straight.
1. I WILL do one-on-one rps as long as you're on often enough, are literate, and not just looking to cyber.
2. Yes, i do yaoi.
3. No, i don't do yuri.
I love to dance, paint, sing, act, pretty much any performing art or anything paint-brush-involved.
Vegetarian. 4 years this month. Woop woop. (I've heard ever friggin' vegetarian joke there is, don't even try.)
I like to get into rps when they're starting up, so i know the entire story. So if you're starting one, pm me and let me know, i might be interested!! biggrin
Au Revoir, Aduei, Au Revoir, Avederzain!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:51 am
hello my name is girasuma but u can call gira if u like. im still new to rping.

fav anime: GDW, Bleach, FullMetal Alchemist, .hack, Blood+
Fav game: Final fantasy, Folklore  

wolfsuma

7,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Vlad D. Tepes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:31 am
The name's Vlad.

I'm what you would call an "Intermediate" in terms of RPing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:01 am
*Random tackle on some unexpecting person* =^_^= nyaaahhhh hi everyone! mon appelle est Lafleur, but, feel free to call me Lafl, or whatever else that comes to mind. If it's negative, be prepared to fight...*whips out random bazooka* Well, ^_^, I am a hardocre RPer and am willing to try anything at least once, so yeah. I'm 19 yrs. old, a part-time emo kid and a full time crazo. Currently I'm in college, but I manage to balance my Gaia addiction and other life things quite well.

Also, I have a lovely angel imp named Charlie *angel imp pops up out of virtually nowhere looking quite manic and as if he's about to do something extraordinarily bad/insane* who loves cookies and being mischevious and loveable ^_^. Also, there's Langdon, *points to devil imp who gives everyone cold glares* ...he doesn't talk much, but he loves meat. ^_^. Well that's all you get for free about me so yeah, hope to RP with the likes of you all in the near by future, *waves "bye" like a loon; charlie then whips out a chainsaw and revs it up* CHARLIE! WRONG FORUM! WE ONLY DO THAT IN THE "Die! Murder, Kill Kill!" one! sheesh! *he puts it away* Sorry people ^_^.  

Lafleur Soleil

1,350 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Skunk Blossoms

Alien Aura

7,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Hello...! sweatdrop
My name's Holly, but you can call me Skunk or something, heh.
I'm a literate role player, and I love just about any type of genre imaginable.
I'll start joining some RPs soon!
After I finish this stupid college essay >.<

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:39 pm
Hello everyone. I was a semi-lit role player back in the day, and I'm looking to sharpen my skills. I've already sent a few request PM's, but I've yet to find a group. If anyone is interested in having another person around, I'd be more than happy to drop into a good session. PM or friend request me if you feel like it.

~Zaraki~  

Kenpachi_Zaraki

Zed Millar

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:19 pm
22, male, gay, served 4 years in the Marines, and my PC just got stuck in a Windows activation loop. ******** MICROSOFT IS EVIL!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:33 pm
Half the time, microsoft is evil, and the other half the time, they eat money  

Morgant Lavorada

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games