Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

.Luigi.Earthen.nOcturnal.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:38 pm
NAME: -Leo-
APPEARANCE: User Image
FAV. BANDS: Panic! at the disco, Hawthorn Heights, and AFI
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I like to take pictures of scenary, and I love music.
PERSONALITY: Um... well I'm Sadistic stuborn and Sarcastic and if you really get to know me, like know know me, then I'm loud happy and pushy.
PET PEEVES: I don't know...clowns
LIKES/DISLIKES: Food and dislikes um, well um idk
REASON FOR JOINING: I have no idea, I just saw the group and click request to join, knowing me I'll get kick out. emo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:13 pm
Hm.....*sighs* Since lurichan is working at the moment.....here. *hands a basket of cookies* Welcome and well met.  

ceilisidhe

XxBloodyXWristxX

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:40 am
xD Welcome  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 5:03 pm
NAME: call me tiffany
APPEARANCE: 5''3, blondish brown hair, dark blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: HIM, AFI, my chemical romance, the used, system of a down, avenged sevenfold, nirvana
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: uhh....psychology, electric guitar, writing music, screen play writing, poetry, scketching
PET PEEVES: evil clowns... eek , and stupid commercials and brainwashing propaganda
LIKES/DISLIKES: uhh...I don't know. I'm hard to piss off and annoy.(if your poking me or something, but injustices to get me angry)
REASON FOR JOINING: i hope you will be a family to me. 3nodding we're so misunderstood. *hugs nearest guild member*  

dreaming_tonight

Disease of the Flesh

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:36 am
NAME: GweeTree/Godly_Myself/Gothly_Myself
APPEARANCE: Normal/Goth/Dreads - I guess thats it
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: Lordi/Evanescence/Nightwish/Cradle Of Filth/Children of Bodom/Much More
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gothness
PERSONALITY: Weird
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Lordi, music, writing lyrics. Dislikes: My Brother
REASON FOR JOINING: Don't know really  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:32 pm
Welcome to the guild, newbies! Forget the fritters and enjoy the cookies! *hands out gift baskets of cookies*  

Sara Siren Noire

[[-.Undercover.Emo.-]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:56 pm
NaMe: Tsuki
ApPeArAnCe: shoulder-length blood red hair w/ black tips
FaV. BaNdS: CkY, Godsmack, Evanescene, Aiden, Atreyu, System of a Down, Panic! At the Disco, SHinedown, H.I.M., Taking Back Sunday, & more
HoBbIeS / INTERESTS: drawing, writing dark poetry, making clothes, collecting manga, music, japanese anime
ReLiGiOn: Wiccan/Agnostic
PeRsOnAlItY: depends on my mood
PeT PeEvEs: judgemental people, "happy" clowns, bad books
LiKeS/DiSlIkEs: pocky, music, gothic style, writing, movies // cold coffee, bad fruit, people who lie for no reason
ReAsOn 4 JoInInG: i saw the guild and felt like checking it out

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:32 pm

NAME:
Lotus

APPEARANCE:
Hair- past shoulders, red with blonde tips and roots, slightly curly.
Eyes- usually green, but have been known to change.
Caucasian.

FAV. BANDS:
Nightwish, Evanescence
Within Temptation, E Nomine
Celtic Woman, Enya
Loreena Mckennett, T.A.T.U

Cruxshadows, L'ame Immortelle
Noxious Emotions, Collide
Formula Redux, Earth Loop Recall
Alaska Highway, Neuroticfish
Razed in Black, The Birthday Massacre

KOTOKO
Rurutia, Hitomi Shimatani
Tamaki Nami, Utada Hikaru
Ayumi Hamasaki

DJ Doboy, DJ Mystic, DJ Sammy,
Gigi D'Agostino, Ian Van Dahl
Beam, Noemi
and so much more...

Schwarz Stein, Aural Vampire
Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois
Phantasmagoria, D'espairsray

The Rasmus
Skillet, Relient K
Linkin Park, P.O.D.
Demon Hunter, Ramstein

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Drawing, Writing poety and in journal, Anime, Manga, Anime Cons, Japanese, Graphic design, ect...

PERSONALITY:
Shy, Anti-social, Introvert, Caring, Helpful, Quiet
PET PEEVES: Pure haters, Stupid people, My room not being clean >.>, Anyone not accepting of someone because of who they are.

LIKES/DISLIKES:
Cool and humid places
Water, Rain, Waterfalls >/center>
The Ocean, Lakes, Rivers, Streams
Other's happiness
Singing, Cuddling
Drama, Theater, Plays
Sincerity, Compassion, Emotions
Feeling loved, Protecting those I care about
Poetry
Mythical and Fantasy creatures
Mythology, Fantasy, Myths
Yoga, Judo, Swimming
Archery, Working out, Wieght Lifting
Wall climbing, White Water Rafting
Camping, Hiking
Drawing, Asian Art, Anime and Manga
Japan, Japanese, Japanese Culture
Dreaming
PIRATES
MERMAIDS
Catboys
FINAL FANTASY
Anime conventions, Video games
Role Playing, Weapons
My friends, My immediate family
Bubbles
Cats, Kittens
Turtles, Baby snow seals, Cuddlefish
Many other sea creatures
Boats, Ships (though I haven't really been on much)
DDR and ITG (though I suck)
J-pop, J-rock, and other Japanese Music
Styles: Candi Raver, Graver, Cyber, Otaku/Cosplay, GothLoli, WaLoli, Visual Kei, and Decora ^-^

Dislikes:
Not feeling loved,
Crowded, public places,
People I'm not very close to trying to make me talk about myself,
Others attempting to hangout with me too freqently (I like my space),
Being copied (I am me, you are you, lets keep it that way),
Snobby/Preppy/StuckUp/Poser people,
Losing ones youth,
Giving up, Being ill,
Really cold weather, really hot weather, really dry weather, overly humid weather, and I don't like it very windy,
Feeling lonely,
Last minute changes/plans,
Those who corrupt youth from their innocence,
Selfishness/Greed/Egotistical jerks, Incompetent people who do things for their own benefit only, Haters,
Anyone who is unfair/unloving toward their lover, those who use, those who cheat, those who betray, those who treat unequally, those who do not accept for who one is, those who judge falsely, those who take revenge without reason, those who do not keep their word, those who choose lust over one's love, all of these = one who does not know what love is.
Believing you're having a great relationship with someone and actually getting somewhere then suddenly get tossed away,
Feeling unimportant or insignificant,

REASON FOR JOINING:
Sharing hobbies with fellow goths.

ShadowLotus

Vamp Mistress X

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:46 pm
NAME: Mistress X

APPEARANCE: idk how to desribe myself, i have 2 toned long hair blood red n the top and black on he bottem, green eyes but they change everyday but they are green today lol , and i am a little over weight i guess you coud say but my having a big chest makes up for that

FAV. BANDS: VNV Nation and cruxshaows

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, Phorography, poetry. and i love colledting x-files stuff it was the best show ever m/

PERSONALITY: i am just me, i can be very nice but if you press the wrong buttons i shap and it is not a pretty sight.

PET PEEVES: i don't have many so idk which ones to lable

LIKES/DISLIKES: likes the x-files, disney, corpse bride, tim burtion and all of his work: bislikes; PINK I CAN' T STAND PINK

REASON FOR JOINING: i join because the group seemed really cool and might be a place where i can make new friends ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:53 pm
NAME: Stacie
APPEARANCE: Go to my profile to see my grade 8 grad pic.
FAV. BANDS: None -- I like most music (especially jazz, classical, and chamber, and I think rock too).
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Orcas (they're my life), internet, drawing, thinking, writing stories (though I never finish them), my fancy guppies... need I say more?
PERSONALITY: Crazy, nice, and stuff.
PET PEEVES: High-pitched noises (gives me murderous headaches that take forever to go away, even after taking medicine for it).
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like orcas, the colour red, all of my many many friends. I dislike skirts and dresses, and most of all the colour pink.
REASON FOR JOINING: According to a webpage called "Goth with a Sledgehammer", I'm a goth. (Though I don't do all that stereotypical goth stuff.)  

Etu

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:55 pm
Greetings all new members.
*Passes out some completely harmless apple fritters*
Enjoy your stay here at Got Goth?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:57 am
NAME: Alex, certain friends call me Drake ninja
APPEARANCE: Short black/brown hair, dark brown eyes, 5"8, snake bite piercing(getting more body mods done soon xd )
FAV. BANDS:Disturbed, Static-X, Sepultura, Beseech, Marilyn Manson, Fear Factory, The Haunted, Rob Zombie
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Biology, Psychology especially Criminolgy, Occult, Veterinary Science, Body Mods, Horror genre (books, games, movies ect), Genetics, Squirrels, Bondage and BDSM redface xd I might have left somethings out ninja
PERSONALITY:Not sure, I like people to make their own judgement about that to see what they think.
DISLIKES:Ignorant people, discrimation, stereotypes, close mindedness, violence against women (I know that's a weird thing for a guy to say)
REASON FOR JOINING:I wanted to find a friendly goth catergorized guild without the need to prove oneself and one that accepts diversity in it's members. Also I am a Sanguinarian Vamp and it seemed that this place would accept that  

vampyrblood

toriable2016

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:10 am
Name:Call me Tori

Appearance:Very long dark brown hair,though it looks black.Brown eyes,my hair goes to maybe a little below my shoulder blades.Im 5'4 and very thin.I usually just wear the normal goth stuff,though I sort of a newbie at all this.

Fav Bands:Fall out boys,My chemical romance,Panic!At the Disco,Hawthron heights,AFI,greenday,Linkin park,Flyleaf,and lots of others Im most likely leaving out.

Hobbies/Interests biggrin rawing,dark poetry,singing,playing the clairnet in band,music (especially music!),reading,and I dont know what else.

Personality:I can be very shy sometimes or just plain out crazy.Im very sensitive ,and if I think your making fun of me,or talking about me ,I'll most likely go off on you.Im also a bit......strange at times.Around my friends Ill do whatever I see fit.Including dancing in front of everyone for some reason,asking everyone to give me five,doing impressions,skipping in the hallways,and telling all my friends "Rock on!".I guess thats just the way I am.Im all the time by myself because no one seems to understand me.I have a few freinds though i still feel alone.Im REALLY sarcastic in a creepy dead sort of way,I almost scare myself!

Pet peeves:Um......frogs...yes i said frogs they freak me out!THough the cartoon ones are ok,not the really ones though.My sister......cant stand her.

Likes/Dislikes:Likes,Um my hobbies,cartoon frogs,clowns(I dont know they're wierd and thats good enough for me!)playing in the band,jumping around like an idiot,I like people who are sarcastic,cause I tend to insult people everyonce in a while.They take it seriously then they hate me.KILL THE MOTHER F**IN PREEPY PEOPLE!KILL THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People like me at least or maybe not....it depends I usually let you know if I dont like you.

Reason for joining:Cause I was wanting to find someone who understands me.And Im sort of a new goth and though I might ask some questions.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:05 am
*pokes the Gatekeepers pictures*

Greetings new members. *gives out a basket of cookies* May you find what you seek within our walls, and hopefully feel it to be a place worth calling a home.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:28 pm
NAME: Just call me Billy
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair in the front, the rest black, 5'4 1/2, brown eyes, ect.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual.
RELIGION:Wiccan
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Malice Mizer, Tool, Sammy Hagar, MCR, Trivium..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I collect Yugioh cards for some reason, I love to make computer graphics, I love drawing, writing stories, poetry, reading, ect..
PERSONALITY: Dark. I tend to lean towards not beliving in love or happily ever afters, and tend not to care what others think about me or my lifestyle. I also have a fascination with blood and fire.
PET PEEVES: When people tap their fingers on their desks, especially during a test. It irritates the hell out of me.
LIKES: Music, anime, happy bunny, hottopic and tripp clothing.
DISLIKES: Claire's, Limited 2, 'n00b' speak, hypocrits/haters.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought the guild was pretty cool and decided to check it out. I'm happy I did.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games