Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:06 pm

in the western district of cloud city......
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:11 pm

Hey Nelo and Cale, does either of you have AIM or something like that?

Mercury33

Sol Walker
Crew

Nospai Deathous
i used to be obsessed with Duo...

not in /that/ way...

but then i found out a bunch of stuff about him... i used to look up to him, as a character, but i realized he was no better than me. ^_^;;

i don't look much like him. hair isn't long enough, for one. my hair makes me resemble more of a "Spike Spiegal" than any of the pilots...

Cale, could you sing "We Didn't start the fire?"

and tell me about the republic special forces?
Never heard that one either. I suck sweatdrop
On the Rebublic spec-Forces, the New Republic boys are the same asthe Rebel Spec Forces. now as for the Republic special forces, pre Clone wars this was techincally the Jedi. but a large scale war required an entire corp of Comandoes. this is divided into ARC troopers and Clone Comandoes.

the Arcs were trained by jango himself and were useful to a degree as single scouts and bodyguards to high ranking individuals. they were also used as comanders of lesser clones. they were skilled soldiers in their own right but often were a bit headstrong, being as they were almost unmodified Jango Clones.
Clone Comandoes worked in Fourman teams and were used in a capacity similar to US Special Forces. they were trained by instructors hand picked by Jango. when working in their four man squads they were potentially more dangerous than a single Arc. these were the rank and file of the Republic Spec forces as ARC's were so very few in number.

Mercury33
Hey, how can I go about getting a pet?

The cat or dog comes from the march donation item. You'll have to go to the marketplace.

But I'm sure they're 15-20k by now.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Mercury33

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:13 pm

Darn. I'll never make that much.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:15 pm

As for AIM, I don't really use it, nor will i be around this summer to make my parents go crazy of all of a sudden a girl asking about me. So no.

And Cale, check out the Resolution for a rebuttal to your statement.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:17 pm

nope. aint got AIM. got messenger but Im only on on the weekends during the summer.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:19 pm

well then, since you were kind enough to tell me this, I have to say Im torn between the Outlaw and the Clone RP's

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:23 pm

Outlaw one was my brainstorm, but FP was less than enthusiastic about it... or at least that was my impression.

It would basically be a few crewmates, running from the law from planet to planet, while everyone else chases after them (frivously).

Though If I did the clone wars one, I'd need some serious research done. Only one person would be commander, and he can pick his weapon. Then i need a person for explosives, who carries the issued rocket launcher (think Battlefront ARC trooper for him). Then my char, the pilot, needs a standard pistol and maybe the on-bolt castor. A marksman's rifle for the sniper, and the standard issue repeating blaster for everyone else....
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:24 pm

what do new republic spec forces guys look like?

and heck, i'll sing it. *deep breath* i won't bother to caps, tho it's basically all proper nouns...

harry truman, doris day, red china, johnny ray,
south pacific, walter winchler, joe dimajio
joe mcarthy, richard nixon, studibaker, telivision,
north korea, south korea, maralyn monroe

rosenburg's, h-bomb, sugar ray, pat munjon,
brando, the king and i, and the catcher in the rye
eisenhower, vaccine, england's got a new queen,
machiano, liveracci, santiana goodbye!

-refrain-
we didn't start the fire! it's been always burnin', since the world's been turnin!
we didn't start the fire! well, we didn't light it, but we tried to fight it!

joseph stalin, malinkov, nasser and prokofiov,
rockerfeller, capinella, comunist bloc
roy kahn, juan peron, tuscaninni, dacron,
din bin pu falls, rock around the block

einstein, james dean, brooklin's got a winnin' team,
davy crocket, peter pan, elvis presley, disneyland,
fargo, budapest, alabama, kruschev,
prencess grace, peyton place, trouble in the suez!

-refrain-

little rock! castenok! mickey mantle, karowak,
sputnik, cho en li, bridge over river quai,
lebanon, charles du gall, california baseball,
stockweather homicide, children of thalidamide

buddy holly, ben hurr, space monkey, mafia,
hoola hoops, castro, edsel is a no-go,
u-2, sigman ree, payola and kennedy,
chubby checker, psycho, belgians in the congo!

-refrain-

hemingway, eichman, stranger in a strange land,
dylon, burlan, bay of pigs invasion,
lawrence of arabia, british beatlemania,
old miss, john glenn, liston beats patterson

pope paul, malcom x, british politician sex,
JFK, blown away, what else do i have to say?

-refrain-

birth control, ho chi minh, richard nixon back again,
moonshock, woodstock, watergate, punk rock,
bacon, reagan, palistine, terror on the airline,
ayetolla's in iran, russians in afghanistan,

wheel of fortune, sally ride, heavy metal suicide,
foreign debts, homeless vets, aids, crack, berney getts,
hypadermics on the shore, china's under martial law,
rockin rolla cola wars, i can't take it anymore!!!!

-refrain-

oy, *deep breath*

Nospai Deathous

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:24 pm

Nelowulf
Outlaw one was my brainstorm, but FP was less than enthusiastic about it... or at least that was my impression.

It would basically be a few crewmates, running from the law from planet to planet, while everyone else chases after them (frivously).

Though If I did the clone wars one, I'd need some serious research done. Only one person would be commander, and he can pick his weapon. Then i need a person for explosives, who carries the issued rocket launcher (think Battlefront ARC trooper for him). Then my char, the pilot, needs a standard pistol and maybe the on-bolt castor. A marksman's rifle for the sniper, and the standard issue repeating blaster for everyone else....
Could I be the commander? Pretty please?
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:27 pm

what did they look like? look at the cover art for Republic Comando, the videogame. xp

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:27 pm

Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

Not my decision. I'm picking a side role, just so i can get out of the spotlight (thought you'd never see that did you?), but I don't know.

I only outlined the gig. When It gets closer to making the RP, Me and FP will start digging the details.
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:30 pm

is it just me, or does Oryo Prime's RP character remind you of a force wielding Grevious?

Sol Walker
Crew

~Dhali.Llama~

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:31 pm

Nelowulf
Ryunosuke the White
Nelowulf

Not my decision. I'm picking a side role, just so i can get out of the spotlight (thought you'd never see that did you?), but I don't know.

I only outlined the gig. When It gets closer to making the RP, Me and FP will start digging the details.
Okie dokie 3nodding
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games