Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:01 am
If anything, I'm more likely a hater of TFU than cale. I found the first one to be boring, and that's on the first time through, not the successive replays to get the rest of the achievements.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:43 pm
TFU was okay. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't amazing either. And I'm pretty disappointed that the Star Wars game revealed wasn't something new.

Plus, now that he's alive, it makes Marek's sacrifice, well, pointless.  

Rodyn

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:31 pm
Exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:54 am
Wait. i thought this new one was supposed to happen before the original TFU... That makes no sense! he is dead! they cant make one after he is dead!  

Emperor Zekk

Axel_ron

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:29 am
Battlefront dominates Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 pm
Anyone remember Star wars: Rebellion for the PC? I miss that game.  

Johnny Malone
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:06 pm
You are not alone...

Rebellion Fan Site - Great Stuff Here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:11 pm
I started playing Empire at War again, and when I get in the heat of a battle, my computer just shuts down :I It's terrible. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Edit: fixed it. My CPU was SO clogged with dust, I took it out and used my air compressor. Runs perfectly.  

Valkore Fraust

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:01 pm
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/101161.html

I love Bioware.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm
To answer how Marek survived: cloning

What doesn't make sense, is Kamino has already rebelled by now, and production of clone stormies ceased long ago. Instead of Kamino, they should have had him grown from a Spaarti cylinder on Wayland

Reasons

1) Kaminoan Cloning takes 10 years to reach maturity. Marek's been growing for a few months tops. It's impossible for him to be grown so fast and it NOT be Spaarti
2) Spaarti cylinders were stashed on Wayland. Sure it's the Emperor's toybox, but it gives us an entire planet to explore that's relatively unknown
3) The Gron, as tight as it is, is a bit over kill. It suddenly makes beating the bull rancor seem pointless
4) Also, the matter of Marek giving his life to save the others is pointless, if his martyrdom is reversed. Or wait, maybe he's going to become a martyr TWICE
5) And let's also ignore the 5 or so OTHER apprentices Vader trained as well. Sure, a few of them were Hands, but still, it's like Lucasarts is ignoring the existance of legit characters that already exist

The Force Unleashed was fine as a single-story game. Making a sequal to it just kills the series before I even get a chance to play it  

ElladanKenet
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:45 pm
My TFU disc is scratched scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Is that what the second one is actually about? Marek comes back and does the exact same thing as the first one?  

Jaden_Ordo

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:51 pm
Pretty much.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:21 am
Yep

The differences are in the fact that he uses Jar'Kai now, he's not on Vader's leash, the physics system is better, and surprise-surprise, there's an evil clone  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:57 pm
What a waste of a game.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items