Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:16 pm
I'm sorry you're in so much pain and that they don't know what it is. I hope they figure it out soon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:30 pm
I hope you get better very soon NG. I'm sure all your animals are also hoping for a quick healing. just try to take it easy and don't give up hope. If you need to spend thousands talking to your friend Kelly than you do it if that's what it takes to help ease your pain and give you hope.  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:53 pm
Please get better NG. I don't think I could survive losing another friend. Get plenty of rest... and don't stress yourself too much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:15 am
Thanks eveyone, it means alot. Its nice to know you all care about the trouble maker on the guild XP

In bad news, i'm depressed after confessing quite a bit of my past to Kelly, and to top it off, the phone bill will be huge, because I was in so much pain I passed out, and Kelly didn't hang up, he just waited for five hours until I woke up just now... sigh. He wouldn't sleep, thinking i was hurt, or worse. Also, my grandma wants me to stop talking to Kelly, and also, she says shes going to take my phone away. This leaves me no way to talk to him phone wise. So i get to lay in bed and be lonely.

In good news, I think I'm in love with him, and he's certinly in love with me. I'm not sure though. Sigh, evey time i talk to him I smile. My mother says he's the best medication for my pain. Also, when i was coming home, i was able to talk to him from the air port, mom said it was the first smile she'd seen all day. Its true, i'm only really truely content or happy when he's talking to me... heart sorry for the mush.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:26 am
stare blaugh Mush? Hey, for anyone here, mush is VERY good. So don't be afraid to spill your heart to any and everyone here, cause we are all one big family. K? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:33 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Thanks eveyone, it means alot. Its nice to know you all care about the trouble maker on the guild XP

In bad news, i'm depressed after confessing quite a bit of my past to Kelly, and to top it off, the phone bill will be huge, because I was in so much pain I passed out, and Kelly didn't hang up, he just waited for five hours until I woke up just now... sigh. He wouldn't sleep, thinking i was hurt, or worse. Also, my grandma wants me to stop talking to Kelly, and also, she says shes going to take my phone away. This leaves me no way to talk to him phone wise. So i get to lay in bed and be lonely.

In good news, I think I'm in love with him, and he's certinly in love with me. I'm not sure though. Sigh, evey time i talk to him I smile. My mother says he's the best medication for my pain. Also, when i was coming home, i was able to talk to him from the air port, mom said it was the first smile she'd seen all day. Its true, i'm only really truely content or happy when he's talking to me... heart sorry for the mush.

Tell your grandma that you'll shove the phone up her a** if she doesn't shut up. Hopefully the bill won't be too large, but it's good that he cares so much about you.

*grins* And it's good to know that you're in love with each other, now you've got to get better biggrin . As for the mush, who cares!! MUSH AWAY NG!!

Anyway, in other news, one of my Uncles died from cancer.... I didn't know him very well..... so I'm not really affected... apart from the fact that I've had 3 relatives die of cancer now.... sad  

Crenn

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:43 am
Woot minor mantis victory! Got done with my stress test and echo at the heart doctor and everything was fine. Also got my blood tests back and everything was good. So as long as I don't get hit by a car or struck by a bolt of lightening I should be good for another year. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:36 am
Krissim Klaw
Woot minor mantis victory! Got done with my stress test and echo at the heart doctor and everything was fine. Also got my blood tests back and everything was good. So as long as I don't get hit by a car or struck by a bolt of lightening I should be good for another year. XP

My dad had a stress test recently too, and he came out just fine also. Good to hear that ^^  

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:38 am
UglyCoyoteNG

The bad news...Well, I know the phone bill'll be huge, but I just hope the phone doesn't get taken away. Because it sounds like Kelly's helping you through this better than the doctors or medicine. Being happy by itself has a big impact on health and recovery, so being able to talk to Kelly will help a lot. Maybe your mom will work something out for you *shrugs*

Either way, we're all still thinking of ya  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:13 am
-Ripped from my FA Journal-

Our week in Hell

This week has been just hell. Let me fill you in on this story.

Okay, so before we moved into our house, we were informed that at some point there would have to be some construction done on it. Apparently, the four rooms upstairs (besides mine, the 5th upstairs) aren't allowed, because they were added without permission from the city, and city zoning laws don't want that many rooms, blah blah blah, bereaucratic bullshit really. So we knew in advance that they'd be doing the construction, but were told it'd happen in June. Instead, the city delegated the issue for all of June and now finally this week decided to go through with it, so Tuesday morning the crews show up to do the work on tearing down the walls between the two unoccupied rooms upstairs. No big deal, right?

Yeah...right. The city also decided that our driveway needed to be repaved. I'm glad that they're doing this, quite honestly, because come winter shoveling out a paved driveway will be better than shoveling gravel. It just sucks now because now we have to park on the street, and the only spaces are halfway down the block...It wouldn't be so bad if it was near 100 degrees each day (For the record, Wisconsin is not a land of hot or cold, it is a land of extremes. When it's hot, it's HOT, and vice versa). I digress, so I'll move on

They city then decided that the small room my roommate Steve had picked downstairs isn't a proper room. No one should be allowed to live in there, so they decided to kick him out of there into the other room we were using as a storage room. Steve wasn't happy, and this caused a little bit of drama concerning the phone and internet (the phone and router were in the spare room). That is worked out now thankfully.

Lastly, I guess the city thought the outside of our house looked drab, so they built a fence between our house and the neighbors' and put some shrubs in. Why?

At least they sprayed for ants, and that problem is taken care of.

So with all the construction, roommate drama, heat, and the ******** impossible last battle in KOTOR (******** YOU DARTH MALAK!), this week hasn't been all that much fun...

Still, I'd rather be up here dealing with this than being down at home living with my brother *shudders*  

Af Mas

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:28 am
NG I hope you start feeling better soon, I hope they can figure it out and give you something at least! In the mewhile, I'll be here if you can talk. I'm glad to hear that Kelly makes you happy, he seems like a pretty nice guy, from what I've seen!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:36 am
Af Mas
-Ripped from my FA Journal-

Our week in Hell

This week has been just hell. Let me fill you in on this story.

Okay, so before we moved into our house, we were informed that at some point there would have to be some construction done on it. Apparently, the four rooms upstairs (besides mine, the 5th upstairs) aren't allowed, because they were added without permission from the city, and city zoning laws don't want that many rooms, blah blah blah, bereaucratic bullshit really. So we knew in advance that they'd be doing the construction, but were told it'd happen in June. Instead, the city delegated the issue for all of June and now finally this week decided to go through with it, so Tuesday morning the crews show up to do the work on tearing down the walls between the two unoccupied rooms upstairs. No big deal, right?

Yeah...right. The city also decided that our driveway needed to be repaved. I'm glad that they're doing this, quite honestly, because come winter shoveling out a paved driveway will be better than shoveling gravel. It just sucks now because now we have to park on the street, and the only spaces are halfway down the block...It wouldn't be so bad if it was near 100 degrees each day (For the record, Wisconsin is not a land of hot or cold, it is a land of extremes. When it's hot, it's HOT, and vice versa). I digress, so I'll move on

They city then decided that the small room my roommate Steve had picked downstairs isn't a proper room. No one should be allowed to live in there, so they decided to kick him out of there into the other room we were using as a storage room. Steve wasn't happy, and this caused a little bit of drama concerning the phone and internet (the phone and router were in the spare room). That is worked out now thankfully.

Lastly, I guess the city thought the outside of our house looked drab, so they built a fence between our house and the neighbors' and put some shrubs in. Why?

At least they sprayed for ants, and that problem is taken care of.

So with all the construction, roommate drama, heat, and the ******** impossible last battle in KOTOR (******** YOU DARTH MALAK!), this week hasn't been all that much fun...

Still, I'd rather be up here dealing with this than being down at home living with my brother *shudders*

(hugs) heart
Blech, sounds like one big pain. I hope it ends soon for you  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:52 am
At least you found the bright side to it all, Af. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:55 am
NG, I hope you feel better soon, and when you find out what's wrong with you, you be sure to let us all know, Okay? And keep hold of Kelly, he sounds like a keeper... wink

Af, that sucks about all the construction, but it's for the better in the long run, right? At least you're not having to pay for it out of pocket....are you?

Crenn...the line of Cancer in your family doesn't look promising...make sure you're taking care of your health and check with your doctor regularly. We don't want you to get cancer (not that there's much to do about it, but be prepared...>.<)  

Manda_Tifa

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:07 am
Awwr, NG. ;-; I'm so sorry *hugs tightly* I hope you feel better and that they don't take Kelly from you.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games