Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:44 pm
((wanna rp?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:51 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
[ Sorry, I had to do something real quick. Dx ]

Luca leaned against Mitsuki's door and stared at Megumi. "So, you finally decided to show yourself." He looked quietly at Mitsuki who was pouting on her bed, turning his head to look back at Megumi. "Going to bring Mitsuki back to that horrible place again?" He grumbled. Walking over to a chair, he absentmindedly scratched the back of his head as he took a seat on the chair.
Megumi glanced at Luca and shrugged, "You big meanie head. I'm not that bad." She walked over to Mitsuki's bed and petted her sister's head. "I just wanted to check up on her, that's all."
He scoffed at what she said, rolling his eyes at her. "Last time you said that, you almost killed Mitsuki. Making her drink your blood. You know that if both of your blood mixes, it crystallizes." He sighed and looked at Mitsuki, yawning sleepily.
Megumi's eyes narrowed as she looked at Luca, grinning mischeviously. "Well, I just lost control at that time," she giggled. "Besides, big sister started it."
Mitsuki threw the pillow she was holding at Megumi and sat up, awfully perplexed. "Liar. You started it! And you wanted to kill me at that time, remember?" She stood up from the bed and walked over to the door. "Besides, I don't need taking care of." She opened the door and walked outside, slamming it behind her.
"My, my. What a temper," Megumi giggled. She too, stood up and walked over to Luca, poking him on the head. "Don't be such a worry wart. You're going to grow old because of that." Walking to the door, she turned around to look at Luca. "And, I don't have any intentions of killing my sister. After all, she was the one who let me out of that horrible prison. And the one who gave me my name." Laughing, she opened the door and followed Mitsuki. Closing the door behind her with a giggle.
Luca sighed and stood up. "Don't have any intentions huh? Tch." He exited Mitsuki's room and headed towards Racy. Wherever she was.
(( sweatdrop sorry ddint notice this post was up. and OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THAT TWIN OMG!!!))
Racy saw luca comming and smiled. "hey." she said in a boredish tome with a teensy bit of enthusiasm in her voice. "whats up? i got bored watching keido and mitsuki fight. mitsuki ended up crying. psh." racy crossed her arms, rembering her crying over that, after almost killing everyone a sec ago.

[ What twin? ]
"What's with the Psh?" He cocked his head to the side, looking kind of cute at the moment. "Have you seen Mitsuki's twin sister?" He hugged her all of a sudden, kissing her cheek.
--------------------
Mitsuki ran from her dorm, soon bumping into Keido. "Waah!" She rubbed her nose and looked up at the person she had bumped into. "I'm soo sorry!" She mumbled. "I didn't see you there."
"Mitsy-chaaan~! Where are youu~?" She called out sweetly. "I didn't mean what I said back there. I'm soo sorryy!" She called out once again. Without getting a reply, she sighed softly. Megumi looked to the side and walked to the cafeteria. She smelled food and at the time, she was hungry. "I think I'll get something to eat." She mumbled quietly to herself.
((yo im back)) ((the twin that with the blood and stuff. xD))
Racy blushed, smiling. "well..i havent met her yet. oh! is she that twin that could kill her with her blood? i rmeberer hearing mitsuki talk about that when she was in her massecre rage thing." racy said, as if it were a normal thing to say. xD
~~~~~
Keido looked down, seeing mitsuki. "oh! are you okay? im so sorry i didnt se you comming either..." he lookedat her, concerned. he was eddie, since eddie ran a bit faster than nate. then he remerbed eddie was still chasing him, after catching him three times and escaping again.
nate ended up bumping into keido. "dude! hes right on my tail cmon!!" and nate started to run, but came back, seeing keido didnt move at all. "i said, 'Hes right on my tail'!!" nate repeated. then he saw mitsuki. "oh hey" he nodded to her once.
eddie came up, not tired or sweating like the other two. "oh hey." he siad to mitsuki. "i was going to say, if forgot why i was chasing you." eddie said to nate and keido.
keido laughed. "because of this?" and kiedo kissed mitsuki's nose, seing it was all pink since she'd bumped into him.
eddie stared at him blankly, totally cursing out in his mind.

Mitsuki blushed again and tried to hide her head, somehow. [ xD ] "Thank you." She looked at Eddie and smiled, tilting her head to the side. "Hey." She looked behind her and quickly hid behind the guys. Sensing her sister near.
Megumi decided to ditch the idea of eating since she had felt Mitsuki nearby. She came into the clearing and saw her sister behind the boys. "Mitsuki. I'm sorry about what I said back there. I didn't mean it."
Mitsuki shook her head and pointed at Megumi, "The reason why you came here is to come and take me back isn't it?" She pouted and took a step back, she was slightly nearer to Keido than Eddie at the time.
"Well, uhh. You're right about that." She placed her pointer finger on her cheek, sighing softly. "Oh my, I think I have to take you back by force now." She sang.
Mitsuki's eyes went wide as she shuffled her feet nervously. "I'm not going back," she murmured. "I'm not."
----------------------
"Actually yes." Luca looked to the direction where Mitsuki and Megumi was. "And I think they're over there." He shrugged and looked at Racy, lifting her up by the waist. "But I think I'll forget about those kids for a while and focus on you more." He chuckled, kissing her on the lips.
((RAWR my mom wants me to get ofof now. Dx but i dun wanna. brb, you can go though okay?? i hva eto log off but ill be back. DONT LEAVE!! >:0))
Racy blushed, kissing him back lightly. her arms ended up wrapped around luca's neck. her head tilted, for a better angle. (xDD)
~~~~~
Keido and nate and eddi elooekd at the two.
Eddie was confused, and decided to be the one to ask. "uh.. where? how bad is it."
keido looked at mitsuki. "why dont you wanna go back? oh! are you going back to your family? thats nice. n_n" keido said, sounding hella stupid.
nate looekd at megumi kinda creeped. "um..force her?" he said, a bit reluctancy in his voice. and the way she siad it.... 0.o
((BRB!!!))

[ okay. xD ]
Mitsuki looked at Eddie, her face drained of its usual cheerful expression. "To that place." She shivered, trying to shake off the horrible feeling. "She wants to cage me, like an animal. Besides, that guy she's always with likes performing experiments on me." It seemed like she had shrunk in size, her face totally petrified. She glanced at Keido and shook her head. "I'm not going back to my family."
Megumi glanced at Nate and giggled. "Yup. Force her. If she doesn't wanna go with me by her own will, then I'll force her." She looked at Mitsuki, her grin getting even bigger. "Awh. But don't you like being caged? Besides, you're really dangerous Mitsuki-nee. So, you deserve to be caged. And besides, Nathan treats you gently Onee, so you don't have to be afraid." She laughed, almost like a crazy person.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:16 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[ What twin? ]
"What's with the Psh?" He cocked his head to the side, looking kind of cute at the moment. "Have you seen Mitsuki's twin sister?" He hugged her all of a sudden, kissing her cheek.
--------------------
Mitsuki ran from her dorm, soon bumping into Keido. "Waah!" She rubbed her nose and looked up at the person she had bumped into. "I'm soo sorry!" She mumbled. "I didn't see you there."
"Mitsy-chaaan~! Where are youu~?" She called out sweetly. "I didn't mean what I said back there. I'm soo sorryy!" She called out once again. Without getting a reply, she sighed softly. Megumi looked to the side and walked to the cafeteria. She smelled food and at the time, she was hungry. "I think I'll get something to eat." She mumbled quietly to herself.
Racy blushed, smiling. "well..i havent met her yet. oh! is she that twin that could kill her with her blood? i rmeberer hearing mitsuki talk about that when she was in her massecre rage thing." racy said, as if it were a normal thing to say. xD
~~~~~
Keido looked down, seeing mitsuki. "oh! are you okay? im so sorry i didnt se you comming either..." he lookedat her, concerned. he was eddie, since eddie ran a bit faster than nate. then he remerbed eddie was still chasing him, after catching him three times and escaping again.
nate ended up bumping into keido. "dude! hes right on my tail cmon!!" and nate started to run, but came back, seeing keido didnt move at all. "i said, 'Hes right on my tail'!!" nate repeated. then he saw mitsuki. "oh hey" he nodded to her once.
eddie came up, not tired or sweating like the other two. "oh hey." he siad to mitsuki. "i was going to say, if forgot why i was chasing you." eddie said to nate and keido.
keido laughed. "because of this?" and kiedo kissed mitsuki's nose, seing it was all pink since she'd bumped into him.

Mitsuki blushed again and tried to hide her head, somehow. [ xD ] "Thank you." She looked at Eddie and smiled, tilting her head to the side. "Hey." She looked behind her and quickly hid behind the guys. Sensing her sister near.
Megumi decided to ditch the idea of eating since she had felt Mitsuki nearby. She came into the clearing and saw her sister behind the boys. "Mitsuki. I'm sorry about what I said back there. I didn't mean it."
Mitsuki shook her head and pointed at Megumi, "The reason why you came here is to come and take me back isn't it?" She pouted and took a step back, she was slightly nearer to Keido than Eddie at the time.
"Well, uhh. You're right about that." She placed her pointer finger on her cheek, sighing softly. "Oh my, I think I have to take you back by force now." She sang.
Mitsuki's eyes went wide as she shuffled her feet nervously. "I'm not going back," she murmured. "I'm not."
----------------------
"Actually yes." Luca looked to the direction where Mitsuki and Megumi was. "And I think they're over there." He shrugged and looked at Racy, lifting her up by the waist. "But I think I'll forget about those kids for a while and focus on you more." He chuckled, kissing her on the lips.
((RAWR my mom wants me to get ofof now. Dx but i dun wanna. brb, you can go though okay?? i hva eto log off but ill be back. DONT LEAVE!! >:0))
Racy blushed, kissing him back lightly. her arms ended up wrapped around luca's neck. her head tilted, for a better angle. (xDD)
~~~~~
Eddie was confused, and decided to be the one to ask. "uh.. where? how bad is it."
keido looked at mitsuki. "why dont you wanna go back? oh! are you going back to your family? thats nice. n_n" keido said, sounding hella stupid.
nate looekd at megumi kinda creeped. "um..force her?" he said, a bit reluctancy in his voice. and the way she siad it.... 0.o
((BRB!!!))

[ okay. xD ]
Mitsuki looked at Eddie, her face drained of its usual cheerful expression. "To that place." She shivered, trying to shake off the horrible feeling. "She wants to cage me, like an animal. Besides, that guy she's always with likes performing experiments on me." It seemed like she had shrunk in size, her face totally petrified. She glanced at Keido and shook her head. "I'm not going back to my family."
Megumi glanced at Nate and giggled. "Yup. Force her. If she doesn't wanna go with me by her own will, then I'll force her." She looked at Mitsuki, her grin getting even bigger. "Awh. But don't you like being caged? Besides, you're really dangerous Mitsuki-nee. So, you deserve to be caged. And besides, Nathan treats you gently Onee, so you don't have to be afraid." She laughed, almost like a crazy person.
0.o Nate and eddie and keido raised heir eyebrows and looked at megumi. "thats...not..so..nice..." keido said..
nate was freaked by megumi's laugh. "o my god..."
eddie put a gentle hand on mitsuki's shoulder, but looked at megumi. "yeah..that doesnt sound so pleasent... why does she have to go? i mean... she can control herself...right?" he smiled crookedly and looked at mistuki nervously. "well help her! i..think... bt.. i dont think caging her will..help.... "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:17 pm
sk8rkool1
((someone wanna rp with me?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 pm
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
sorry, ill try, but my computers jacked up and crazyy so i might randomly get off...))
ria wallked around, bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:22 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
sorry, ill try, but my computers jacked up and crazyy so i might randomly get off...))

negi sees her and walks up to her "hi lit sis"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:31 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[ What twin? ]
--------------------
~~~~~

----------------------
~~~~~
((BRB!!!))

[ okay. xD ]
0.o Nate and eddie and keido raised heir eyebrows and looked at megumi. "thats...not..so..nice..." keido said..
eddie put a gentle hand on mitsuki's shoulder, but looked at megumi. "yeah..that doesnt sound so pleasent... why does she have to go? i mean... she can control herself...right?" he smiled crookedly and looked at mistuki nervously. "well help her! i..think... bt.. i dont think caging her will..help.... "

Megumi decided to ignore them and instead went after Mitsuki. She appeared behind her sister, wrapping her arms around her neck as she started to choke her. "You should be grateful, I'm not like those humans who used to torture you endlessly everyday." She giggled, her eyes glowing bright blue.
Mitsuki's hands instinctively went up to her throat, trying to pry off Megumi's fingers. She started to cough constantly as she fought to breathe. She didn't want to hurt her little sister, so she decided not to. Her eyes glowed bright red, the same time Megumi's eyes did. "Let... me.. go.." She coughed out.
-----------
Luca set down Racy and smiled at her. "Wanna go somewhere?" He looked at the sky, shrugging. He didn't know where to go though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:32 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

ria looekd up at him and smiled. "ello Negi. n_n any sucidal thoughtls lately?" she teased, continuing to walk.
((g2g @ 10 o clock k?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:39 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

ria looekd up at him and smiled. "ello Negi. n_n any sucidal thoughtls lately?" she teased, continuing to walk.
((g2g @ 10 o clock k?))

"you little brat" he follows her  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

----------------------
~~~~~
((BRB!!!))

[ okay. xD ]

Megumi decided to ignore them and instead went after Mitsuki. She appeared behind her sister, wrapping her arms around her neck as she started to choke her. "You should be grateful, I'm not like those humans who used to torture you endlessly everyday." She giggled, her eyes glowing bright blue.
Mitsuki's hands instinctively went up to her throat, trying to pry off Megumi's fingers. She started to cough constantly as she fought to breathe. She didn't want to hurt her little sister, so she decided not to. Her eyes glowed bright red, the same time Megumi's eyes did. "Let... me.. go.." She coughed out.
-----------
Luca set down Racy and smiled at her. "Wanna go somewhere?" He looked at the sky, shrugging. He didn't know where to go though.
Racy shrugged. "eh, i dont really know where...." then racy's eyes started flickering, open and closed. "wheres mitsuki?" she said, staring blankly ahead as her eys flickered. once they stopped, racy looekd at him. "somethings not right..." she took his hand, a followed mitsuki's scent. instead she teleproted them to the scene. "Mtsuki!!" racy saw some similar-to-twin-of-mitsuki type of person choking her.
keido and nate tried gettiing megumi off mitsuki, trying to get her hnds to quit gripping around her neck. "damn, girl, i though you were the sweet cute one." keido mumbled through his teeth to megumi, clawing at her arm, as nate kicked at megumi once with full force.
eddie pulled mitsuki away once megumi let go, looking at luca and racy as they appeared. he gave them a lok like, 'what do i do??' to luca, excpecitng him to know what to do.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:49 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

----------------------
~~~~~
((BRB!!!))

[ okay. xD ]

-----------
Racy shrugged. "eh, i dont really know where...." then racy's eyes started flickering, open and closed. "wheres mitsuki?" she said, staring blankly ahead as her eys flickered. once they stopped, racy looekd at him. "somethings not right..." she took his hand, a followed mitsuki's scent. instead she teleproted them to the scene. "Mtsuki!!" racy saw some similar-to-twin-of-mitsuki type of person choking her.
keido and nate tried gettiing megumi off mitsuki, trying to get her hnds to quit gripping around her neck. "damn, girl, i though you were the sweet cute one." keido mumbled through his teeth to megumi, clawing at her arm, as nate kicked at megumi once with full force.
eddie pulled mitsuki away once megumi let go, looking at luca and racy as they appeared. he gave them a lok like, 'what do i do??' to luca, excpecitng him to know what to do.

Luca shrugged and looked at Megumi. "Megumi. Stop that this instant." He walked over to Mitsuki, putting a hand on her shoulder. Glaring at Megumi, he grinded his teeth together.
Megumi looked at both Eddie and Nate and scowled. "Owchie. That hurts." She turned her head to look at Luca, her eyes slightly narrowing. "Fine. I'll stop. For now." She giggled and disappeared, heading to who knows where.
Mitsuki placed her hands on her neck, coughing a bit. "Luca. Were you the one who told Megumi where I was?" She looked up at him accusingly, her eyes still glowing bright red.
Luca looked away and sighed. "I thought... it was for the best. But apparently, I was wrong." He avoided looking at Mitsuki in the eye, knowing full well that she hated him right now.
Mitsuki gritted her teeth and took a step back from Luca, hiding behind Eddie. She glared at Luca, sitting on the ground, trying to regain her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:50 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1

((g2g @ 10 o clock k?))

ria playfully nudged him. "am not." she laughed a little. "so where we gonna go? park? mall? dorms? cafeteria?" ria started listing places shed like to be.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:51 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((g2g @ 10 o clock k?))

ria playfully nudged him. "am not." she laughed a little. "so where we gonna go? park? mall? dorms? cafeteria?" ria started listing places shed like to be.

"we can go to uhm your dorm?" he asks  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

[ okay. xD ]

-----------

Luca shrugged and looked at Megumi. "Megumi. Stop that this instant." He walked over to Mitsuki, putting a hand on her shoulder. Glaring at Megumi, he grinded his teeth together.
Megumi looked at both Eddie and Nate and scowled. "Owchie. That hurts." She turned her head to look at Luca, her eyes slightly narrowing. "Fine. I'll stop. For now." She giggled and disappeared, heading to who knows where.
Mitsuki placed her hands on her neck, coughing a bit. "Luca. Were you the one who told Megumi where I was?" She looked up at him accusingly, her eyes still glowing bright red.
Luca looked away and sighed. "I thought... it was for the best. But apparently, I was wrong." He avoided looking at Mitsuki in the eye, knowing full well that she hated him right now.
Mitsuki gritted her teeth and took a step back from Luca, hiding behind Eddie. She glared at Luca, sitting on the ground, trying to regain her breath.
eddie loked back to mitsuki. "you okay?"
Racy looekd at luca, steeping up beside him. "im kinda..confused..." racy said, feeling stupid that she was the only one that didnt know what just happened. she looek to mitsuki. "you okay, suki-nee?" ract knelt down next to her on one knee.
Keido and nate looekd to luca, nate nodding to him once. "ey."
keid looekd at racy and luca, and grinned evily. "hey, Racy whos your friend?"
racy frozed. then she stiffly looekd to keido. "um..Luca...?" she dint quite know what he was doing, but she avoided him by hiding behind eddie.
keido stepped closer towards her. "cmon, itll be fun." he siad, sounding tempting.
racy shook shook her head, loking at him with wide eyes. when keido got too close she ran to luca, hiding behind him. "help me helpme help me hes gonna do something..." racy mumbled in luca's ear, sounding parnoid.
keido laughed. "relax!" and keido held out a hand for luca. "keido. nice to meet you. n_n"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:00 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((g2g @ 10 o clock k?))

"we can go to uhm your dorm?" he asks
Ria noded. "yeah sure!" ria snapped her fingers, teleporting to her dorm. "okay!" n_n
((night guyss!!))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games