Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:19 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
*trods in and flops in his hammock, then sighs heavily and curls up* Meh... anyone here?

Yeah. I just arrived. How are ya?

Ah, hiyo. <^.^>

Meh, been better. You?

Feel kind of unpleasant.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:19 pm
And by the way, if you should see this Doomie, I just saw a foxie piccie in your siggy. Love it. Verreh kewl. X3  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:21 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
*trods in and flops in his hammock, then sighs heavily and curls up* Meh... anyone here?

Ah, hiyo. <^.^>

Meh, been better. You?

Feel kind of unpleasant.

Ah. Same here. :\ Is it just me or does it seem like this is a generally bad week for people in general? Me and several of my friends have had bad days yesterday and today. x.x;

*huggles*

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:27 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie

Ah, hiyo. <^.^>

Meh, been better. You?

Feel kind of unpleasant.

Ah. Same here. :\ Is it just me or does it seem like this is a generally bad week for people in general? Me and several of my friends have had bad days yesterday and today. x.x;

*huggles*

I seem not to be having much of a good week. I've been feeling lonely and wanted to call over some friends. Sadly the first one was busy all week. Second one just got hay fever. Third one is stuck at home with her family taking their problems on her. I've been trying to do some meditating to clear up my mind. I haven't done it in ages so it was a bit hard to begin with. Then this annoying loud music was played next door! eek I couldn't consentrate so I gave up and wait until another day. Also I've been trying to focus on writing more stories and poems but the heat really hits me hard (I'm sensitive to any type of heat but very resistant to the cold) it blocked out my creativity side and made it hard to focus on forcing myself to do so. sad But I was able to make one a few days ago. It's rather sad from how my friends looked.

Voidemortis

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:39 pm
Hey Lloxie, are you still here? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:42 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie

Ah, hiyo. <^.^>

Meh, been better. You?

Feel kind of unpleasant.

*huggles*

I seem not to be having much of a good week. I've been feeling lonely and wanted to call over some friends. Sadly the first one was busy all week. Second one just got hay fever. Third one is stuck at home with her family taking their problems on her. I've been trying to do some meditating to clear up my mind. I haven't done it in ages so it was a bit hard to begin with. Then this annoying loud music was played next door! eek I couldn't consentrate so I gave up and wait until another day. Also I've been trying to focus on writing more stories and poems but the heat really hits me hard (I'm sensitive to any type of heat but very resistant to the cold) it blocked out my creativity side and made it hard to focus on forcing myself to do so. sad But I was able to make one a few days ago. It's rather sad from how my friends looked.

Yeah, same here. Only on top of some lonliness, I've also been overwhelmed by school stuff. And my friends haven't been doing too well either. x.x; Meh.... *nuzzles*  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:47 pm
Axel ShadowMoon

Yeah, sowwy for the slow response. Got a lil distracted. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:47 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie

Ah, hiyo. <^.^>

Meh, been better. You?

Feel kind of unpleasant.

*huggles*

Yeah, same here. Only on top of some lonliness, I've also been overwhelmed by school stuff. And my friends haven't been doing too well either. x.x; Meh.... *nuzzles*

Same with my friends. They hate their current school and planning to go to the same school. I heard it's really good. After I left school early this year I had thoughts of going there but I decided not to since I've had enough putting up with brat students. After finding out my friends are going I wanna go since I'll have them with me. Sadly I didn't finish year 10 and I won't get accepted into year 11 unless I repeat year 10. sad
But luckily, the teachers at my school said I'm welcome to come back anytime in the future to finish year 10 or they could send the work here and I'll do it at home where the pests won't bug me. smile
From my results I did alright. My parents were impressed with how good I am with Art, English and Science. Sadly I was at the bottom in maths. neutral I can't even climb up the ladder without the head master of maths. He makes it so easy to do but ever since he left I keep on failing. cry  

Voidemortis

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:50 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Yeah, sowwy for the slow response. Got a lil distracted. ^^;;

That's ok. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:50 pm
Axel ShadowMoon

Same with my friends. They hate their current school and planning to go to the same school. I heard it's really good. After I left school early this year I had thoughts of going there but I decided not to since I've had enough putting up with brat students. After finding out my friends are going I wanna go since I'll have them with me. Sadly I didn't finish year 10 and I won't get accepted into year 11 unless I repeat year 10. sad
But luckily, the teachers at my school said I'm welcome to come back anytime in the future to finish year 10 or they could send the work here and I'll do it at home where the pests won't bug me. smile
From my results I did alright. My parents were impressed with how good I am with Art, English and Science. Sadly I was at the bottom in maths. neutral I can't even climb up the ladder without the head master of maths. He makes it so easy to do but ever since he left I keep on failing. cry

Nawwr... Yeah, math is my worst subject too. And I have it for my first class of the day. That's just not right. >.< Good luck getting better at it! *snuzzlepets*  

Lloxie

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:53 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Nawwr... Yeah, math is my worst subject too. And I have it for my first class of the day. That's just not right. >.< Good luck getting better at it! *snuzzlepets*

Thanks. smile Now that I've left school I don't really have much to do. I met up with this woman at this place where kids go to find something and do activities. I don't know much about it since I just went there a couple weeks ago. I'll be going there again this Friday and hopefully they'll find something for me to do. My mum has thoughts about taking me to Tafe but I'm not sure about it. Since from what I know about Tafe, they don't have what I'm after. sad  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:57 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Thanks. smile Now that I've left school I don't really have much to do. I met up with this woman at this place where kids go to find something and do activities. I don't know much about it since I just went there a couple weeks ago. I'll be going there again this Friday and hopefully they'll find something for me to do. My mum has thoughts about taking me to Tafe but I'm not sure about it. Since from what I know about Tafe, they don't have what I'm after. sad

Ah, I see.... Heh, if I left school my parents would explode. x.e; I did homeschool one year though, and I hardly did any actual school stuff. xd

Tafe?

Lloxie

Voidemortis

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:01 pm
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Ah, I see.... Heh, if I left school my parents would explode. x.e; I did homeschool one year though, and I hardly did any actual school stuff. xd

Tafe?

I'm glad my parents didn't. Though they already know I was having a hard time at school. Especially how I was doing my best to learn and get all of my work done while I can also while I'm still a teen when I got the chance to go to school. Yet my class mates and pestering students kept dragging me down, trying to stop me from working. neutral

It's a place where adults (or older teens) go to so they can get some experience on what they want such as building a house. They'll start from the beginning full on practicle and onto the end of constructing it. What I want to do it make comics and stories but I haven't seen those any where in Tafe. sad I also want to learn how to do animation but I've been told I should start off with comics first.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:07 pm
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon
Lloxie
Axel ShadowMoon

Tafe?

I'm glad my parents didn't. Though they already know I was having a hard time at school. Especially how I was doing my best to learn and get all of my work done while I can also while I'm still a teen when I got the chance to go to school. Yet my class mates and pestering students kept dragging me down, trying to stop me from working. neutral

It's a place where adults (or older teens) go to so they can get some experience on what they want such as building a house. They'll start from the beginning full on practicle and onto the end of constructing it. What I want to do it make comics and stories but I haven't seen those any where in Tafe. sad I also want to learn how to do animation but I've been told I should start off with comics first.

Ah, I see. Heh, I kinna wanna do the same thing, but I'll more than likely just be a writer since I can't really draw very well. ^^; I'm gonna try to at least do a couple webcomics someday though. =P If only I knew of some good classes for that kind of thing.... >-<  

Lloxie

Lloxie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:08 pm
Well annywho, I think I'mma go take a nap. I be a tired out foxie. <@-@> Laters Axel! And good luck. <^.^> Hope your week improves. :3 *huggles, then scampers off for a bit*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games