Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:08 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"That's good."

^^

just feeling odd

"Oh? How so?"

Finished that picture, but the background looks horrable. I don't even feel like uploading the picture, ever...

"You could always change the background couldn't you?"

I'd have to retrace the line art, again, and colour it all

"Or. Ya know. If you can wait a day or two. I plan on getting my Paintshop pro from my friend. And once I get it installed. You could send me the pic and I could erase the background for you. It's not hard at all."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:10 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh? How so?"

Finished that picture, but the background looks horrable. I don't even feel like uploading the picture, ever...

"Or. Ya know. If you can wait a day or two. I plan on getting my Paintshop pro from my friend. And once I get it installed. You could send me the pic and I could erase the background for you. It's not hard at all."

I have my own program, but I don't even feel like scanning this

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:11 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh? How so?"

I have my own program, but I don't even feel like scanning this

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:13 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."

I'm just pissy, work on something for hours, only to ruin it

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:14 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."

"Well does Link look good?"
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:16 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."

eh, so so.

I might just take Link, cut him out, and find the background I based it off some where, and put it behind him. Right now, I don't care about it, I feel complelty unartisitic right now.

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:21 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."

eh, so so.

I might just take Link, cut him out, and find the background I based it off some where, and put it behind him. Right now, I don't care about it, I feel complelty unartisitic right now.

"Well I bet it looks good. But that's just my opinionated guess."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:24 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."

eh, so so.

I might post it, but don't know. Just glad I'm not working on anything important, cause right now, all the pictures in my drawing pad, are done, finished or not. I don't want to work on them any more. Luckly, it's just that, and some stupid thing I was trying

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:27 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

"Oh. Well umm. Ok."

eh, so so.

I might post it, but don't know. Just glad I'm not working on anything important, cause right now, all the pictures in my drawing pad, are done, finished or not. I don't want to work on them any more. Luckly, it's just that, and some stupid thing I was trying

"Hmm. OK."

^^

"Just enjoy yourself. Don't worry about those things. I learned the hard way that if you rush or try too hard on something. You're not going put in all of your effort even if you feel you are."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:29 pm

Yeah, thats why I try not to make my stuff look realistic any more, cause I can't do that. But I hate trying to do something I can do, and screw it up

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:32 pm

"Yeah. I know that all too well. It's why I don't draw anymore. Or. Characters anyway. All I draw now are designs. Like tribals and such."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:34 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Yeah. I know that all too well. It's why I don't draw anymore. Or. Characters anyway. All I draw now are designs. Like tribals and such."

I just hope Ed dosen't mind waiting even longer for that picture. I just don't feel in the mood to draw, and I lost my confidence for the time being.

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:36 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

I just hope Ed dosen't mind waiting even longer for that picture. I just don't feel in the mood to draw, and I lost my confidence for the time being.

"I'm sure he'll understand."

-Nods-

^^
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:40 pm

TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

-Nods-

^^

hate that I've made him wait a couple months now

Skuger Moonclaw

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:46 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT
Skuger Moonclaw
TheKidiKehT

-Nods-

^^

hate that I've made him wait a couple months now

"Oh. I didn't know you've had him waiting for that long."
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games