Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bones and rot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:14 pm
Megumi pointed a kitchen knife at Keido's head, growling softly. "Move and you die." She glanced at Racy, her eyes showing concern. "Get inside. Away from this idiot." She looked at Keido, eating the last of her strawberry.
Mitsuki appeared behind Keido, holding her katana. "My my, we caught a little kitty," she purred. She placed a hand on Keido's shoulder, giggling happily. She pointed her katana at Keido's back, piercing his skin.
Megumi's eyes slightly fluttered, breathing in the scent of blood. "Mhm."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki smiled petting the top of her head again. " I love you." He murmured.
ria blushed. she never thought she would ever hear anyone sy that to her, but she was glad the first was from kazuki. "i love you too." ria said back, smiling a happy wide grin. her hand slipped down from her hug to his hand, holding it somewhat tightly.

Kazuki had a warm feeling overcome him. He felt so nice, so loved. He closed his eyes, just letting it consume him.
Ria smiled. she dint want to say anything, didnt want to do anything, didnt want to think anything but whatever was happening now. she roled over a bit, facing up at the ceiling and turned her head to kazuki, still holding his hand. she smiled sweelty.

Kazuki looked at her. " You're so..beautiful." He murmured stroking her cheek.
ria giggled and blushed. she didnt know what to say.
((mhmk seriously, i dont now what to say. xDD))

[[ hahaa I'll think of something. ]]
Hiroshi slammed into Kazuki's door. " Enghh.." He mumbled rubbing the back of his head.
" I hate you I hate you I hate you!" She screamed kicking him lightly, barely kicking him at all. She fell down on her knees, tears falling down her cheeks. " I hate you.." She whispered curling into a small ball.
"Amaya.." Hiroshi sighed crawling over to her.
Amaya kicked his groin. " Stay away. I never want to see you again!" She screamed scrambling to get up and running away
"s**t!" Hiroshi growled doubling over and holding his crotch. He was trying to control his breathing.
Kazuki sat up looking at his door. " Did you hear that?" He asked looking to ria.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Megumi pointed a kitchen knife at Keido's head, growling softly. "Move and you die." She glanced at Racy, her eyes showing concern. "Get inside. Away from this idiot." She looked at Keido, eating the last of her strawberry.
Mitsuki appeared behind Keido, holding her katana. "My my, we caught a little kitty," she purred. She placed a hand on Keido's shoulder, giggling happily. She pointed her katana at Keido's back, piercing his skin.
Megumi's eyes slightly fluttered, breathing in the scent of blood. "Mhm."
Racy crawled in, still clutching at her ribs. she peeked out, hoping keido would be okay. she hated him, but he was seriously a big brother to her.
Keido cursed again. "dammit. didnt work." he was expecting luca to come out and 'save racy' from him. from then he wouldnt care if he was hated, but only that racy was happy. "dammit dammit dammit!" he whisper yelled to himself. he winced to he feeling of the katana cut into him. his fangs grew out. "OWW! that hurts..." he said, holding the wound. he nodded to them. "yeah ima vampire. back up." he growled at them. getting cut like that always twitched his mood.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki had a warm feeling overcome him. He felt so nice, so loved. He closed his eyes, just letting it consume him.
Ria smiled. she dint want to say anything, didnt want to do anything, didnt want to think anything but whatever was happening now. she roled over a bit, facing up at the ceiling and turned her head to kazuki, still holding his hand. she smiled sweelty.

Hiroshi slammed into Kazuki's door. " Enghh.." He mumbled rubbing the back of his head.
" I hate you I hate you I hate you!" She screamed kicking him lightly, barely kicking him at all. She fell down on her knees, tears falling down her cheeks. " I hate you.." She whispered curling into a small ball.
Amaya kicked his groin. " Stay away. I never want to see you again!" She screamed scrambling to get up and running away
"s**t!" Hiroshi growled doubling over and holding his crotch. He was trying to control his breathing.
Kazuki sat up looking at his door. " Did you hear that?" He asked looking to ria.
ria sat up too. she nodded, sliding off the bed and walking to the door. there she saw Hiroshi on the floor, holding his sweet spot, looking in pain. "amaya?" she asked him, kneeling down to him on one knee.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:24 pm
((hey guys g2g soon, so dont be suprised if i randomly log off. i have school tomorrow. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria sat up too. she nodded, sliding off the bed and walking to the door. there she saw Hiroshi on the floor, holding his sweet spot, looking in pain. "amaya?" she asked him, kneeling down to him on one knee.

Hiroshi nodded, still bent over. " Yeah." She spit out putting one of his hands on the wall, and standing up. His face was bright red, and he had a slightly hard time walking.
Kazuki helped Hiroshi to his bed, letting him do whatever he wanted and went to Ria for a moment. " Can you talk to her?" He asked.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm
angel_eyes200
((hey guys g2g soon, so dont be suprised if i randomly log off. i have school tomorrow. sweatdrop ))

[[ no prob.
I start the 19th. hehe ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:29 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Hiroshi nodded, still bent over. " Yeah." She spit out putting one of his hands on the wall, and standing up. His face was bright red, and he had a slightly hard time walking.
Kazuki helped Hiroshi to his bed, letting him do whatever he wanted and went to Ria for a moment. " Can you talk to her?" He asked.
Ria nodded. "yeah." then ria went around, looking for amaya. she finally found her. "hey, can i talk to you for a sec?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:32 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Ria nodded. "yeah." then ria went around, looking for amaya. she finally found her. "hey, can i talk to you for a sec?"

Amaya sniffled and rubbed her eyes. She nodded, trying not to cry anymore. " Sure." She mumbled putting her face in her knees.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:38 pm
Both Mitsuki and Megumi's eyes glowed brightly. "Ooh, look Megumi! The kitty is challenging us," Mitsuki purred. Megumi giggled, her hips swaying side to side. "Oh my, he is. Isn't he?" Mitsuki stabbed Keido in the back and at the same time, Megumi stabbed him in the front. "You know, your blood smells sweet for a vampire," Mitsuki cooed sweetly. Her eyes twinkled in amusement as she breathed in the sweet scent of Keido's blood. Megumi giggled, her head cocked to the side.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:44 pm
The Dreaming Panda
Both Mitsuki and Megumi's eyes glowed brightly. "Ooh, look Megumi! The kitty is challenging us," Mitsuki purred. Megumi giggled, her hips swaying side to side. "Oh my, he is. Isn't he?" Mitsuki stabbed Keido in the back and at the same time, Megumi stabbed him in the front. "You know, your blood smells sweet for a vampire," Mitsuki cooed sweetly. Her eyes twinkled in amusement as she breathed in the sweet scent of Keido's blood. Megumi giggled, her head cocked to the side.
keido growled. "ow! b***h!" he cursed. he spun around, flipping out whatever they used to stab him. "i never meant for them to get hurt like this... im just.. stupid. but seriously, dont try to hurt me." keido healed quickly, only two holes in his shirt remaining. his head tilted, looking at the two. "anything else?" he sounded challenging and taunting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Amaya sniffled and rubbed her eyes. She nodded, trying not to cry anymore. " Sure." She mumbled putting her face in her knees.
ria sat next to her. "you okay? whats up with hiroshi and you?" ria asked, jsut putting it out there.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:48 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria sat next to her. "you okay? whats up with hiroshi and you?" ria asked, jsut putting it out there.

Amaya let a short whimper escape her lips. " Why doesn't he love me back?" She whispered all choked up. Tears streamed from her eyes again. " I've been trying and trying.. and he just keeps rejecting me." She cried out.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:23 pm
Mitsuki looked at Keido, wagging her pointer finger. "You should act more like a brother to them than hurt them." She picked up the katana and yawned. "Stop acting all tough. Inside, you're just a big softie." She murmured.
Megumi bent over to pick up the kitchen knife, wiping the blade with her dress. "One day, they're gonna leave you for something you've done. Don't let it come to that." She walked back to the house, leaving the door open.
Mitsuki followed Megumi, motioning for Keido to follow them.  

bones and rot

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:03 pm
[[ Panda: Did you reply last with the Mia&&Yuuta thing?
sorry if i missed you. DX ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games