Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:44 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
((hi hi))

[[ Hi! ]]

((sup?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:45 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
((hi hi))

[[ Hi! ]]

((sup?))

[[ Nmm, Hbu?]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
((hi hi))

[[ Hi! ]]

((sup?))

[[ Nmm, Hbu?]]

((same just bored))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:49 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
((hi hi))

[[ Hi! ]]

((sup?))

[[ Nmm, Hbu?]]

((same just bored))

[[ Meeee too. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
((hi hi))

[[ Hi! ]]

((sup?))

[[ Nmm, Hbu?]]

((same just bored))

[[ Meeee too. ]]

((cool))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:54 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((sup?))

[[ Nmm, Hbu?]]

((same just bored))

[[ Meeee too. ]]

((cool))

[[ I guess.
Ha]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:56 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((sup?))

[[ Nmm, Hbu?]]

((same just bored))

[[ Meeee too. ]]

((cool))

[[ I guess.
Ha]]

((ok.............what now?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:58 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((same just bored))

[[ Meeee too. ]]

((cool))

[[ I guess.
Ha]]

[[ umm... how's the weather? ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:01 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki's face turned a little redder than usual. " Oh.. Heh. I see." He said looking up and rubbing the back of his neck momentarily. " Uhh.. We could er.... Uh.." He looked down to his feet. " Pfft. Who am I kidding. I really have no ideas." He chuckled looking back up.
Ria smiled. "ha, its fine. how bout we jsut walk around?" ria stood up, standing to his shoulder level. which is whereshe ususlly stood up to. he was ahead and a neck taller then her. her head leaned against his shoulder, smiling peacefully.

Kazuki nodded putting an arm around her. " Sounds good." He smiled walking out the door with her, slipping his shoes on quickly.
ria walked out with him, holding the hand that was over her shoulder. "so, you hungry?" she asked, hearing her stomach growl slightly. it was kinda embarrassing so she blushed a bit.

Kazuki chuckled. He didn't really eat that much, once and a while. He mostly just drank blood, on the account that he was a vampire. " Not really. I'm a little thirsty though." He smiled, he didn't want to tell her he was a vampire, not wantign to freak her out.
ria chuckled under her breath. "so, your a vampire too?" she said quietly, just sounding soft and peaceful and calm. she looked up at him with a little smile, not big enough to show her teeth though.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:03 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki's face turned a little redder than usual. " Oh.. Heh. I see." He said looking up and rubbing the back of his neck momentarily. " Uhh.. We could er.... Uh.." He looked down to his feet. " Pfft. Who am I kidding. I really have no ideas." He chuckled looking back up.
Ria smiled. "ha, its fine. how bout we jsut walk around?" ria stood up, standing to his shoulder level. which is whereshe ususlly stood up to. he was ahead and a neck taller then her. her head leaned against his shoulder, smiling peacefully.

Kazuki nodded putting an arm around her. " Sounds good." He smiled walking out the door with her, slipping his shoes on quickly.
ria walked out with him, holding the hand that was over her shoulder. "so, you hungry?" she asked, hearing her stomach growl slightly. it was kinda embarrassing so she blushed a bit.

Kazuki chuckled. He didn't really eat that much, once and a while. He mostly just drank blood, on the account that he was a vampire. " Not really. I'm a little thirsty though." He smiled, he didn't want to tell her he was a vampire, not wantign to freak her out.
ria chuckled under her breath. "so, your a vampire too?" she said quietly, just sounding soft and peaceful and calm. she looked up at him with a little smile, not big enough to show her teeth though.

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Too? You're a vampire?" He asked softly, suprised." Maybe thats why I was drawn to you.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:06 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((same just bored))

[[ Meeee too. ]]

((cool))

[[ I guess.
Ha]]

((its been cold and raining laitly))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:10 pm
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((cool))

[[ I guess.
Ha]]

[[ Hot , humid and rainy here. ]]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
sk8rkool1

((cool))

[[ I guess.
Ha]]

[[ Hot , humid and rainy here. ]]

((did ria tell kazuki her real age yet?))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:13 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Too? You're a vampire?" He asked softly, suprised." Maybe thats why I was drawn to you.
ria shrugged. "more than half the people at this school are vampires..." she dint sound so happy about that. "i dont feel special anymore. and i like being..different. at my old school, id always get to show off, and they wouldnt suspect a thing. here..im just... nothing. everyone else is better then me..." ria looked down to the floor. she tried tobe cheerful and alot of other of her happy characteristics, but she couldnt.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:16 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria shrugged. "more than half the people at this school are vampires..." she dint sound so happy about that. "i dont feel special anymore. and i like being..different. at my old school, id always get to show off, and they wouldnt suspect a thing. here..im just... nothing. everyone else is better then me..." ria looked down to the floor. she tried tobe cheerful and alot of other of her happy characteristics, but she couldnt.

Kazuki held her face up with her chin. He shook his head. " No. nonononono. You are the most special person I know. No one. No one, is better than you in anyway. You are you, and thats how I like it. I love you." He smiled leaning down and kissing her.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games