Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:52 pm

tye looked at exelsias person
yeah he had a drinkin contest with the subin mr.kain's class while i was sleeping on the desk
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:52 pm

lupinewarrior
logen...is everything alright?
tye said with concern into the speaker

She Stops Pulling on Tyes Arm and Whineing then Says With a Concerned Voice "Logen are you Okay?"

iLacey

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm

*Logen felt she had to release some of the rage, if she should survive, she then (Ignoring everyone else) flew out of the window, then after flying intoo a area with wide spaces, she exploaded in four colours and screamed of all her might, all elements screamed with her, Red, Blue, Green and transparent the orb was first not controlled, and then she started controlling it, she was over the rage in some seconds, she felt that she had to sleep now, if she didnt, she would miss something inportaint!*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm

x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She Sighs "Okay, Fine you can stay" She Pulls on Tyes Arm "C'mon Tell her I Said Hi!" She Whines

yay and i say hi two*falls over*

She Start Giggling when he Fell down "Your Clumbsy" She Helps him up and then Whines Somemore and pulls on Tyes Arm again "Hurry Up! Tell her We Said HIIII!!"

oi im dizey
pol on his tail

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

Exelsia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:54 pm

Rowan shook her head.

"Must've been too much for him. I'm Rowan."

She nodded at him while she listened to make sure he was breathing.
"Nono not his tail!!!"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:55 pm

Kaine watches the lights shoot off in all directions and energies and sighs "thats gonna mess up this space stations ecosystem... bad i hope nothing mutates...."

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:56 pm

tye pulled his tail out of leons grasp and looked at rowan
nice to meet you im talos...but my friends call me tye
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 pm

"Hi Tye."

She remembered the former urgency.

"Why is everyone gathered here? What's wrong? What's going on?"

Exelsia

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:57 pm

*the scream of her and the elements she controlled, was horrifying, it sounded like someone was torturing alot of souls and they had all the soul's scream at the same time!*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 pm

She Rolls her Eyes and Giggles "No, You Told us to call you Tye Silly" She Said Pokeing Him "Is Logen Even Home?"

iLacey

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:58 pm

Kaine floated out but stayed away from the rays and energies just watching until it settled down.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 pm

*The flames, the water, the wind, the earth seemed to rage on in about 10 minutes... then she fell, to the ground, since all her rage was gone for the moment, she landed at the ground, in full grief*

Wacram Glaziuz

Toekiyo Wolfwood

Dangerous Lover

4,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:02 pm

Kaine watching the energies flew down and caught her midair without saying a word he flew back up to her room laid her down on her bed and unlocked the door.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:03 pm

well we were going to visit my sister in the hospital but we wanted to ask logen if she wanted to come but shes not hom so we'll just have to go see suka on our own

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:04 pm

*trees that looked sad but kind was springing out in ca one mile from her and all around her, she lied there, Crying*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games