Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:43 pm
Where is NS? O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:58 pm
Canada. NS = Nova Scotia

Is chatting allowed here? Cause I'm fine with PM's. I need to start posting around the guild. I just need to get my computer fixed so I'll have more time to do so.

Nios

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:53 pm
Nios
Canada. NS = Nova Scotia

Is chatting allowed here? Cause I'm fine with PM's. I need to start posting around the guild. I just need to get my computer fixed so I'll have more time to do so.
You're pretty... Sabi, please share the cage! ^_^

Piccy of my boyfriend and I. The pink stickers are there because we were being all touristy-like in a garden.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:28 pm
Nios
Canada. NS = Nova Scotia

try not to chat in here, but if it goes on too long, a mod will come in and tell us to stop.  

Rainey_angel81

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:49 pm
LilKitty115
Nios
Canada. NS = Nova Scotia

Piccy of my boyfriend and I. The pink stickers are there because we were being all touristy-like in a garden.
User Image

:p it's my cage! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:52 pm
I wasn't sure where I should post these pictures. But I knew I had to show the guild. Just yesterday I was at Jacon 06' I have so much fun. I almost fainted in delight because I saw about 5 fursuiters walk by. I was especially surprised because this was an anime convention.
User Image
Their outfits were so pretty.
Then there was this Menchi (excel saga) cosplay. I adored it. A few people awed when I hugged menchi, mostly because I was cosplaying in a fursuit too.
User Image
I would have a picture of my cosplay as Chopper (one piece) but ironically.. I don't have a picture of myself. I should get one soon though. It was my first fursuit.. and I ran out of fabric and time so I didn't have my arms covered.  

Sexy_Daxter

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:56 pm
Ok so these are'nt really photos of me but they are of my new puppy Minni, the one who consumes my SOUL!!! crying She's soooo needy! I'm not used to having a 7 week old puppy.. anywho.
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:10 pm
very cute  

Rainey_angel81

DigitalPoisonIvy

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:45 pm
Sakiimi
awwww!!!!!! *Wimper* I'm Sakiimi!!! BELONG TO MEE!!!!! heart twisted *puts in hunk cage* MINE!

I'll Fight You!  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:53 pm
Awww....lol. That puppy's cute. smile

Also, those furr suits....I wish I had one. razz  

Maji_Paka

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:53 pm
VampyricGarbage
Sakiimi
awwww!!!!!! *Wimper* I'm Sakiimi!!! BELONG TO MEE!!!!! heart twisted *puts in hunk cage* MINE!

I'll Fight You!

twisted you can go in there too ya know razz  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:54 pm
LilKitty115
Nios
Canada. NS = Nova Scotia

User Image

Doo de doo de dooooo...I was just scrollin', and I stopped and was like "hey, they look WAAAAY familiar!" blaugh rofl  

Manda_Tifa

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:46 pm
LilKitty> A lot of people say a strong jaw on a girl isn't cute. They're lying.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 4:42 am
Sakiimi
VampyricGarbage
Sakiimi

I'll Fight You!

twisted you can go in there too ya know razz

!!! I didn't think it was allowed! YAY!...wait...how many people will be in there?!  

DigitalPoisonIvy

JessiCorgi

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:58 am
ninja *sneaks in Sakiimi's cage*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games