Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

Daryl swallowed hard, a nervous lump forming in his throat, but he believed in the strength of his new friend's voice. "Uh, sure Minn," he said, his voice betraying his uncertainty. Then again, when he had been teased, he had been among Muggles and now he was among people like him. People with magic. He let Minn lead him towards the crowd of students, his heart beating a little faster with nervousness.

{OoC:}
????????????????

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
First YearUnsortedPurebloodMissie

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Minn pulled Daryl along, leading him to the first years. They stood on the outskirts, that way her new friend wouldn't be too nervous. "See? Not too bad. Soon, we get to get on the boats and go to school! Isn't that exciting! I love boats!" She smiled and hopped up and don in place.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Ninja_Kitten_River

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image
?MuggleBorn?First Year?Unsorted?Eleven?
????????????????

When she boats, he blinked. His palms started to sweat and he took a step back. "Um... boats? The book didn't say anything about boats..." He took another nervous step backwards, his hand slipping from Minn's. "Ma...maybe.... this isn't... such a good idea... I, er..." His heart started to hammer at the thought of taking boats to the school. "I don't like boats. They... water scares me."

????????????????

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:05 pm

User Image
User Image

✿✿✿ Serafina smiled when Iris had told them about her summer. Japan....she always wanted to go there even just once. Then it was Shayna's turn for telling the group what happened last summer. Hogsmeade...she wanted to go there too. Somehow, she was starting to get jealous of them, but managed to shrug it off. Serafina noticed that Shayna was kinda disturbed. It looks like she was trying to find someone. And aha, she was right. She was hoping to find David. Maybe it's time for her to introduce herself as well. " I haven't seen David, too. Knowing him he's with Xavier right now. Oh and, I'm Serafina Elizabeth Lancaster. Fellow second year, and a Slytherin, " she smiled. Shayna kept on searching, and searching, and searching, when boom. The man he was looking for appeared. He went over the carriage with them. Guts. She can tell he has them. When he greeted them, she returned with a simple wave. Shayna was happy to see David, and David was happy to see Shayna. And based on their reactions, it was obvious that they like each other, especially if you could just see how red Shayna's face was. Serafina softly giggled. Now that she had thought about it, when David is talking with his friends, she could sometimes hear Shayna's name. She finally understood why. Ohohoho. ✿✿✿

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ: Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Planning something?

Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ : This carriage ride would be fun
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station - Carriage

Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Iris, Shayna, Yvette, David,

Out Of Cookies:

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

shabatha

Xadyn-C

murruelecreuset

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
With great sorrow and hesitance, Nell left her comfy pillow-i.e. her girlfriend-to get off of the stopped train Seeing as Rose was the one to drag her onto the train she thought it her duty to be the one to drag them off of it while trying not to be jostled by all the students milling around. "Geez, are there really this much people every year?" she asked incredulously. She was glad there were so many new firsties but still! "Can you believe we've only got three more years?" the Scot asked.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

XxXDevil-Chan

Wearing: Train Ride | Where: Hogsmeade | With: Rose | Thoughts: Foo, no more comfy| OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 pm
heather030595
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Dark hair moved through the crowd as Crystal blue eyes searched for his friends. They had become separated in the crowd. Bradley walked, turning his head from side to side looking for the pair. Finally he saw them. He turned and made his way to them. "Annabeth! Tobi! There you two are!" he said as he arrived on the scene. "Tobi, you left me behind on the train!" he said pouting.

His pout soon changed to a smile. As he looked between the two. Wait... Was Tobi blushing? Aww adorable! he thought before turning a tad pink himself. Don't think like that! he chastised himself. Keeping the smile glued on his face he took a deep breath through his nose and closed his eyes.

"So Annabeth, have a good summer?" he asked as he smiled at her. Glancing around quickly he saw no sight of anyone else he knew. Shrugging he wondered who would be joining them on the carriage ride to the castle.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:30 pm
Adalaide1Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happy, curiousspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // Nell, Rosespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder how it went...'spacspace
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide exited the train with a smile on her face, hopping off the last step and doing a little skip out of the way for other students, smiling at Nell. "Well, technically, we have four. This year, then fifth, then sixth, then seventh. But yeah, it's still pretty strange." The tiny girl tried to stand on her tiptoes to see, but it didn't help much. She was looking for a certain head of red hair. The entire train ride, she'd been utterly dying to know what was going on with Damien and Marina, to the point that she'd very nearly left their compartment to hunt the two down and spy from the hallway. But, she'd restrained herself, just barely. Now, she was eagerly awaiting a report from the girl. Call her an optimist, but she was taking the lack of screaming heard on the train, and the fact that Marina hadn't stormed down the hallways crying and trying to find the rest of them, as a good sign that things had gone well. She supposed she might be a teeny bit too invested in the other girl's relationship, she sort of felt very involved, since she was the one to talk Marina into not totally hating his guts and giving it a shot last term. And, she was a hopeless romantic utterly lacking her own romantic intrigue, so she had to get all that energy out somewhere, right? She glanced around, looking all over for them, but didn't see a trace. She sighed, rolling her eyes up to the sky, and spotted... what was that? Or rather, who was that? Standing on a rooftop nearby was a lone figure. He (she assumed it was a he, for some reason) was shadowed, so she couldn't make anything out, but she got the feeling that he was watching the crowd of students... it should have come off a creepy, but... it just didn't. It was simply... curios. She shook her head, and gave Nell a smile, trying to put it from her mind. It wasn't like she could go up and ask him, after all.

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie steped off the train and moved across the platform. Se was a Sixth year now. A NEWT student. And she was scared as heck. The sixteen year old still wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do. "Well I have to figure it out soon...." she said as she looked around. Maybe I should work in the Department of Mysteries. she thought suddenly. Yes it did seem to work with her classes.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm
Do you CARE about me?
Do you THINK I don't BLEED?
Why are you trying to HIDE behind a stupid LIE
When the TRUTH is your EYES
Have you LOST YOURSELF?
Always TRYING to SELL
The PERSON that you THINK you are
You stay ALONE 'cause real's just too HARD

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD
SLYTHERIN FOURTH YEAR

You say you'll never go that far: Happy| But you're not who you say you are: They're going to want to know...| Your time is up in too many places: Ada and Nell | You've got too many faces: Hogsmeade Station|
Wearing

Marina walked briskly through the crowded station, unable to keep the smile off her face. She was looking for Ada and Nell, whom she quickly spotted. Making her way over to them, she tried to compose herself a bit. No need to look like that much of a giddy fool. "Hi. Soo... I'm guessing you wanna know how it went?" she asked almost teasingly. She was going to enjoy drawing this out, just to see their reactions.

You've got your HEART in too many PLACES

Cara MiaKitty

Yukina101

Always LAYING the BLAME
You're never ONE and the SAME
Could it be that you're AFRAID to look INSIDE
And find you'll NEVER get it RIGHT
So many SIDES to YOU
Nobody KNOWS the TRUTH
How you EVER gonna keep it STRAIGHT?
Do you WANNA be a MEMORY?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris was about to give up when he finally spotted his sister. She seemed to be with one of her friends, and he breathed a sign of relief. She was all right, which of course left Chalmes to worry about. His chest tightened at the thought, but he shoved the feeling away. Later, when he could disentangle the mess his life had become. He was about to turn and leave when he spotted a girl looking up at him. Not off to one side or something else, but actually look at him. He frowned and filed it away for later. He'd probably never see her again, anyway. "Well, night's still young, and I need to feed at some point." He hated the idea, but at least he didn't kill to feed. He drew the line there, especially after finding out about how his mum died.

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Conflicted
OOC: ...
--------------------------

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 pm
Every part of my memory
Lives inside a night when you were mine
Round and round
The feeling is beating now
Still running down
It's playing all the time
User Image

User Image Pureblood Dating Rose Hall

☆·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.
Nell hummed in thought before nodding in agreement to Ada's words. "True, but compared to how fast the first three years seemed to past these next ones should go by even faster!" Part of her hoped so and yet another wanted it to stay this way for as long as possible; life was good for the cocoa colored girl and she didn't want anything spoiling it. Speaking of things going well, she spied Marina coming towards them the brightest smile on her face since "accidentally" setting Dominic on fire. "Well considering the fact that you're happy and there's not a fire nor a limping Damien I'd have to guess it went great. But I want to hear it from you, dish!" Nell's sly grin was back but she was truly happy for her best friend. While the Slytherin tried to keep up a tough face she knew what Damien had done the previous year hurt her and so help her if she wasn't a Hufflepuff she would've gone off and damned Pureblood etiquette. Suddenly something caught the girl's eye and she narrowed in on a necklace around Marina's neck. She at first thought it to possibly be the one she had gotten her but something told her otherwise. She wouldn't bring it up...yet.
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.☆

Diamond_Wales

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Wearing: Train Ride | Where: Hogsmeade Station | With: Rose, Ada, Marina | Thoughts: What is that?! | OOC:

I am the DJ
And you are the record that I play
And when I scratch the surface
Does it still make you nervous
I am the DJ And you're still my favorite mistake
So when you get that feeling
Keep dancing Keep dancing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm
User Image
User Image

☀☀☀ The stubbornness I had as a child has been transmitted into perseverance. I can let go but I don't give up. I don't beat myself up about negative things ☁☁☁
☛☛☛ Those who cannot understand how to put their thoughts on ice should not enter into the heat of debate ☚☚☚

Xavier jumped down the train, still munching some of the chocolates and candies he had bought from the trolley of sweets in the train.
" Were we like this last year? " he mumbled, squeezing through the crowd just beside David. When David said that he's gonna 'hunt' Shayna, he nodded. When David was already running off, he shouted, " Good luck finding your sweetheart, David! " He hysterically laughed as he too, run off to where the carriages are. He thought to give David some time with the ladies, and her beloved Shayna. Xavier continued to walk down to the carriages when he noticed one with just two people there. Would it be okay if he just...ride with them? It could be a good opportunity to be friends with them. Walking past the other carriages, he waved at the carriage where David and the girls are currently sitting, then walking past them. Just beside the carriage he wanted to sit, he politely asked, " Hello. Can I join you guys? " He still stayed to where he was standing. He thought that he should hear their reply first before jumping onto the carriage. He thought that maybe there were already people sitting there and just went down to do something. Meh. He didn't realize that the ones on the carriage were Seth, a friend of his that he met at the sorting ceremony, and Cersei, an older student he also met at the sorting ceremony.

►►► Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness ◄◄◄
☣☣☣ You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life ☢☢☢

Mᴏᴏᴅ : Happy
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ: Maybe a group is already sitting?
Wʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ : Asking for permission?
Wʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴀᴍ : Hogsmeade Station - Carriage
Wʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴡɪᴛʜ : Cersei, Seth

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

Nekomancer1

Essy ze Ninja

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:56 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Fourth Year // Hogsmeade Station // Wearingspace
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // lovingsspace
CURRENTLY FEELING // Happyspspace
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespaspace
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'That went... so much better than expected.'spacspace
'I know you don't like how I feel,
but please, try to remember,'

User Image

Damien exited the train after Marina, but stopped following her as soon as he was out. He wasn't overly sure of her friend's reactions to the change in their relationship, and wasn't keen on getting hexed. Bad way to start a relationship, that was, being hexed by a girl's best friends. He grimaced a little at the thought, and turned, looking for Dominic. He wanted to tell his friend how it had gone, but decided against it when he spotted him talking to Gracie and... Caitlin? He thought that was the other girl's name. He didn't know either girl very well, and Dom's relationship with Gracie was about as complicated as his with Marina had been... or still was, when you included his parents in the equation. He sighed a little, deciding to simply wait and see if she returned to him, or asked her to join him, after she spoke to the other girls. After a moment or two, a goofy smile appeared on his face. Whatever happened with his parents, it could not be so horrible that it overshadowed how amazing that conversation had been. Towards the end, of course, after the nervous stammering bit had been over. He thumbed his family ring again, wondering when would be a good time to broach the subject with her. He wanted to wait until the right moment for that one; it was a lot more serious than simply giving her a pretty necklace, or a journal. Still, his face retained the smile, and he watched her approach her friends. As he watched her walk, he found himself looking her over... she really was quite pretty. He almost wanted to snort at that thought, remembering the last conversation they'd had at this train station... first year. That seemed so long ago... and yet it was only four years ago that they'd utterly hated one another. He chuckled at that. How things could change.

'It's natural for a thing like me...'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: ... Tuesday: ... Wednesday: ... Thursday: ... Friday: ...

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games