Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki began folding clothing when Tony brought more out putting the folded things into the box. Sure he could have made it easier with his magic but he felt accomplished folding it by hand and it allowed him to spend time with Tony. Humming in understanding when Tony said that he had often switched houses before so it was easier to keep some clothing in each house. "I am sure it will Tony, do not worry about." Loki assured the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:28 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was only mildly surprised when Loki didn’t use his magic to fold the clothes and put them away, he didn’t comment on it though. Carefully folding everything, he tilted his head. “How early did kids on Asgard show signs of having magic? Was it something that develops with age or did weird stuff start happening the day they were born?” he asked curiously. Even though he was trying his hand at the magic he had and was perfectly accepting of Loki’s magic, he still knew next to nothing about Loki’s and rarely asked because he always ended up confused or foaming at the mouth for an opportunity to run some new tests.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up a bit surprised when Tony asked how early children showed signs of magic in Asgard. "It depends on the strength of their magic. Some show when they are toddling but many do not show until they are older and are hitting puberty. Magic can be checked for just shortly after they are born however." Loki informed the man. "It can also be checked during pregnancy if the parent is magically inclined and the child is taking some of the magic during the pregnancy then it is very likely the child will have magic." he continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tilting his head as he listened, Tony frowned. So magic could be a latent thing? “So did you feel a pool on your magic when you were pregnant? Would having a kid with magic hurt the mother if she didn’t have magical abilities?” he asked after a moment. He wondered if there were others out there that had the abilities he had? Were there families who had generation after generation with hidden magic and they didn’t know it?  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm
MDaylus

"I did indeed." Loki answered when Tony asked if he had felt the pull on his magic when he had been pregnant. "It should not hurt the mother if she had no magical ability there is nothing to draw from then. I believe the child would draw from other sources then but the mother would not feel it." Loki answered. "Why do you ask?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little shrug at Loki’s question, trying to figure out how to respond. “Still trying to figure it all out I suppose.” He said slowly. “And I’m wondering about the possibility of other humans having magic. I can’t be the only one….and if it’s a genetic thing, then there could be whole families with magical abilities…….perhaps my father even had some. He could do much of what I can…..” he said slowly  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he had been trying to figure it all out. "I am positive there are others with magic out there." Loki stated with a chuckle. He continued to fold the clothing Tony had brought out thinking about how magic seemed to be quite genetic with himself and now with Tony. "I do not know if your father had such capabilities but I can only assume it is possible." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, considering everything. It was a little odd to think of there being others out there with magic. Imagine what they could do if they all came together. They could build a better world without even trying. Cities that wouldn’t crumble, machines to grow plants and purify water that always completed their tasks. “Did you know right away that I had magic?” he asked slowly, tilting his head curiously.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:36 pm
MDaylus

"The second time we met when I fell from Asgard I did." Loki nodded. "Your magic is strong and I could read it quite clearly. It was why I was a bit startled when you found me on your roof. Well that and the fear of being sent back to the pain in Asgard." Loki shrugged. "your tower was filled with your aura, so it was quite easy to see your magic ability."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony frowned at Loki’s words, remembering the day and reaching out to gently squeeze Loki’s knee. He recalled very clearly what it was like to see the god broken and bleeding on the roof. It hurt him now, to think about his lover and mate in such a state. “Do you sense all magic you come across, or is it just when there is a large amount?” he asked softly.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:39 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to the man when he squeezed his knee. "It is alright tony that time is long forgotten." Loki assured the man. "My mother taught me to be able to see the magic so at this point I can see all. When I was younger I could only see large amounts of magic. Are you looking to learn this?" Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded at Loki’s reassurance, but he would never forget the way Loki had looked that day. He’d never let Loki end up in anything close to that state again. “Nah.” He smiled at the question. “I don’t think I can see magic like that…..I’ve never seen any magic, I just feel it in the back of my mind.” He said lightly. “I was just thinking that it must be rather beautiful to see magic.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony declined learning how to see magic. "Feeling it is another way to detect such things." Loki stated softly. "It can be if the magic is pure, corrupted magic is not so much." Loki shivered. He had seen corrupted magic and it made him cringe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I can only feel it when someone is using magic though….it’s not really a constant thing.” Tony admitted. Tilting his head at the mention of corrupted magic, he gave a questioning sound. “Magic can be corrupted? I thought the fault was in the use of magic, not the magic itself…..” he said slowly, clearly not understanding the concept.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:44 pm
MDaylus

"It can be trained I would assume but I will not try to do so unless you wish to try it." Loki stated. He nodded when the man questioned that magic could be corrupted. "The magic is part of the being but it can indeed be corrupted. I can not explain how painful it is," Loki continued. He had seen someones magic be corrupt while Thanos had him.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games