Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:08 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
"HAAAA!!" Kenji made a feint move to the left, then quickly dashed to the right, hoping to fool the Leviathan. "I'm pretty sure this one is smarter than the last one..."

Indeed, this one is somewhat, controlled by Kai... remember that.
The leviathon eased of as if waiting for an attack. "You'd like it to take the bait wouldn't you Kenji." Kai thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:24 am
[god damn i'm bored]]

There was rustling in the woods at the edge of the cemetary followed by shouting and Bakuryu burst out of the top of one of the trees, facing the forest. A hail of shurkins came after him and he made hand seals as he said "Shadow style! Black lightning claw!" With that his hands were covered in black colored energy that appeared to be lightning, though the total scilence that came from it told other wise. Just as the shurkins were upon him, he said "Thousand claw strike!" As he struck many times at blinding speed using his taijutsu technique to strike the shurkins. As he landed on the ground, the shurkins landed around him, shattered and cut up by the black energy on his hands, sonme of the energy still crakling on them.

Another rustling came from the trees as Reena burst from them, a instense, bright fire balls around her hands. "Son of a b***h," Bakuryu said as he made more hand seals, a sudden suction of wind came, taking all the air away from the area around his hands. "Fire style! Super Nova Fist!" Reena said as she brought back her fists. Though when she brought them forward, Bakuryu brought hands up top hers, clenching his hands around her fists. Instead of getting his hands burnt though, the fire was put out as it entered and area with absolutely no air to burn, Bakuryu's 'snuffing' jutsu had done the trick. But the force of Reena falling still pushed them to the ground and caused them to roll into the center of the cemetery were the got off each other panting, they had been at this awhile after all.

"Wait," Reena said as she caught her breath, "Look were we are." She motioned to the graves. "Oh, we need to move before we can start up again." Bakuryu said as he took his hand of his kuani holder. "Why don't we take a breather actually," said Bakuryu, "We have been doing this for over a half an hour." "Ok," Reena said as she also relaxed her fighting stance and she and her twin started to make there way to the entrance to the cemetery. Bakuryu noticed Daisuke and Reena noticed the look in his eyes, he remembered last time they met. "Don't do anything Bakuryu," Reena said to her brother as she gave a guiding tug of his arm. " I wasn't gonna," Bakuryu said, "wouldn't prove anything anyway."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:43 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[god damn i'm bored]]

There was rustling in the woods at the edge of the cemetary followed by shouting and Bakuryu burst out of the top of one of the trees, facing the forest. A hail of shurkins came after him and he made hand seals as he said "Shadow style! Black lightning claw!" With that his hands were covered in black colored energy that appeared to be lightning, though the total scilence that came from it told other wise. Just as the shurkins were upon him, he said "Thousand claw strike!" As he struck many times at blinding speed using his taijutsu technique to strike the shurkins. As he landed on the ground, the shurkins landed around him, shattered and cut up by the black energy on his hands, sonme of the energy still crakling on them.

Another rustling came from the trees as Reena burst from them, a instense, bright fire balls around her hands. "Son of a b***h," Bakuryu said as he made more hand seals, a sudden suction of wind came, taking all the air away from the area around his hands. "Fire style! Super Nova Fist!" Reena said as she brought back her fists. Though when she brought them forward, Bakuryu brought hands up top hers, clenching his hands around her fists. Instead of getting his hands burnt though, the fire was put out as it entered and area with absolutely no air to burn, Bakuryu's 'snuffing' jutsu had done the trick. But the force of Reena falling still pushed them to the ground and caused them to roll into the center of the cemetery were the got off each other panting, they had been at this awhile after all.

"Wait," Reena said as she caught her breath, "Look were we are." She motioned to the graves. "Oh, we need to move before we can start up again." Bakuryu said as he took his hand of his kuani holder. "Why don't we take a breather actually," said Bakuryu, "We have been doing this for over a half an hour." "Ok," Reena said as she also relaxed her fighting stance and she and her twin started to make there way to the entrance to the cemetery. Bakuryu noticed Daisuke and Reena noticed the look in his eyes, he remembered last time they met. "Don't do anything Bakuryu," Reena said to her brother as she gave a guiding tug of his arm. " I wasn't gonna," Bakuryu said, "wouldn't prove anything anyway."

Mai saw two more people enter. Geeze, this is a cemetary, not a night club.
Walking up to the two, Mai bowed. "Is there anything I can help you with?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:48 pm
Daisuke looked up and sighed.
He got up and wandered off out of the cemetery as it was getting packed. He went back to his apartment and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.
"Kenji, Chou, or whoever is reading this, i'm going to find something, see you in a few weeks..." He scrawled.
He then went over to his bed and packed his backpack with essentials such a MP3 players and magazines wink .
He went back downstairs and set off towards the hidden mist village.  

Xegra

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:19 am
Chou walked back up to the apartment in hope of finsing Daisuke as she wished to show him the weasel she had found.
She entered the living room and saw a note on the table.
She read it hastily and mis-interpreted it.
"...Dai-dai...ran away!!!!!!" she bawled.
She ran out into the street and headed for the mist village.
]Still crying she did not notice the large lampost before her and slammed right into it.
She fell backwards and lay on the floor rubbing her head.
"Owwie...." She said then silently cursing under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:41 am
Daisuke passed outside the Konoha city gate and continued along the dirt track.
He passed by a small lake and stopped for rest.
"Wheew...long way yet..." He sighed.  

Xegra

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:19 am
((For all who wish to make there avi's look like kankuro I would definitely say buy the lunar cowl.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:34 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[god damn i'm bored]]

Reena and Bakuryu returned the bow and Reena said, "Nothing much, we were just making our way out of the cemetary, we can't really train here, we might wreck the tomb stones."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:41 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[god damn i'm bored]]

Reena and Bakuryu returned the bow and Reena said, "Nothing much, we were just making our way out of the cemetary, we can't really train here, we might wreck the tomb stones."

Mai smiled. "Yeah, break a tombstone and I guarantee my mother sees to it you're haunted for the rest of your life." She glanced back toward her house. "She can be quite scary sometimes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:18 am
"Ahh, that's enough for today" Ganeni said while looking around

His bones could now regrow faster. When he left the forest he went back to the graveyard. There werent any people there. He tripped over a fence and landed in a little flower garden in front of a tombstone.

"Ohh....crap...."

He got up and repaired whatever he could......not that much.....he wasn't good with plants.

"Come on...you can do better then that. Atleast put some more effort in it." He said to himself.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:00 am
Hello n00bs. I am back with orders. I need each and everyone of you to update your character sheets (+3 Jutsus). Isn't that splendid. Also Ryuujin is required to update the 'What Has Happened' section. ^^ That is all. Now I am going to read what you crazy n00bs have done to my RP. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:15 am
((I sent you a PM with a jutsu update a while back Genji. Good to see you again.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:36 am
Kai Hyugiha
((I sent you a PM with a jutsu update a while back Genji. Good to see you again.))
((SANK YOU VERY MACH, KAI-CHAN))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:45 am
Silly Genji
((SANK YOU VERY MACH, KAI-CHAN))
((I see you sorted things out with your internet provider. Then again that's obvious. I have finally found the truth in trying to understand you. Don't try because it gives you one hell of a headache.))  

Kai Hyugiha

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:37 pm
Chiyo recoiled in horror as her family's summon attacked. In a flash of blinding light she was struck, blown off her feet before she could even react. Gojo vanished beneath her and she felt herself falling. Her last concious thought before she struck the cold water below was of her father....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games