Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephira the Fallen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:27 am
Hello all. :]
I'm Sephira the Fallen, but you can call me Sephira, Seph, Sephy, whatever. I used to RP frequently and was quite good at it, but I stopped for and honestly I have no idea why. o.O Anyway, I have recently gotten back into RPing and would like to be as good if not better than I once was.
Oh, and I absolutely love romance RPs.

Um, a little bit about me: I'm 19, will be 20 on February 3. I'm engaged to my high school sweetheart, who is also the one who got me into Gaia. I used to attend Nossi College of Art, but I recently dropped out when I realized that I am more of a fine artist than a commercial artist. Music is my life, Tool is my religion, and Maynard James Keenan is my God. x3
Yeah, I love anime, but I love the art style more than anything. My favorite anime artist is Camilla d'Errico. You should look her up. I love to read, and Barnes & Noble is my second home. Um, favorite manga would include Fruits Basket and Inukami. I would love to read more of The Devil Does Exist if I could ever find it. x.x Anyway, I guess I'll wrap this up. I can't wait to start RPing and improving.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:19 pm
Greetings folks. =] My name is Sky, I like rodents, tea, candy, rainbows, horror and anachronisms. I like to RP as my alter ego of the same name, whom is an escaped asylum patient who is under the belief she is a rodent.

I also have some other characters that I use for my own series, but I won't hesitate to use them for RPs in the guild. As a hint, they are of steampunk-themes.

I am a cartoonist and an obsessive Emilie Autumn fangirl (in case my name did not give it away) and have already seen and met her in person before. <3  

Filthy Plague Rat

5,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

-X Duo Yiro X-

Devoted Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 pm
I be the one called Yiro Excalibur. I am here to learn betta' grammer habbuts ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 am
Yiro Excalibur
I be the one called Yiro Excalibur. I am here to learn betta' grammer habbuts ^^

It's nice to have you here. ^^

Darth Ilex

Man-Hungry Werewolf

Agape Soul

Master

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm
Greetings all. I'm "Agape Soul" but it's preferred you just call me soul wink
Hopefully soon i'll find a fitting RP to allow me to flex my creative ability.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 pm
Aloha everyone! Setses here, but you guys can call me Set or Tse...I've gotten both recently. In any case, I hope that someone here can help with my grammar! Maybe tell me where to put all those pesky commas! One day I hope to have nice big posts! Like the Advanced people! Ahh, some day!  

Setses

Wheezing Gawker

Kendessa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:26 pm
Greetings and what not.

You may refer to me as Kendessa. Do not call me Kenny. I will accept Ken, Kenda, Dessa, Dess, or even Dessy. Just not Kenny. I'd even accept Frank, but might think you are refering to someone other than myself.

I am yet another new face here, and to be honest have never truly tried forum style role play. I have roleplayed face-to-face with a friend, so the idea of acting out a part is not alien to me. However, when playing with strangers, and on a forum, I imagine things run differently, so I am here to leisurely explore and learn this method.

Other things about me are that I am a self proclaimed snob despite having no claim to superiority. I detest excessive profanity, deliberate ignorance, and lewd comments. I enjoy a good balance of off-the-wall random silliness and dry, serious moments. If the creative minds of Joss Whedon and Terry Pratchett were to have a love child, I'd be clamouring to suck its soul and steal it's latent talent for my own bidding.

I also caution people to take my antics with a grain of salt.

I like fantasy role-play most of all, but I can settle into sci-fi or modern, or even paranormal given time to get comfortable with the idea. I sometimes over complicate matters often. I reiterate, take me with a grain of salt... or a nice savory spice blend if that is your preference.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:08 pm
Haha! Nice to have you, Kendessa! I like you already.

And as a reminder to all new members, we have plenty of RPs available open to beginners! Check in at the Level 1 subforum (or higher if you think you can handle it!), or any of the subforum RPs like 27, Odyssey into Madness, or Project: EDEN.  

Jokerman-EXE

Kendessa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:06 am
Thank you dearly for the warm welcome. Of course, it will take me time to fully look around and make up my mind of where to start displaying my epic talents.

And by epic talents I merely mean my ability to write in a complete sentence. And by writing in complete sentences, I mean that I make them LOOK complete with capitilization and periods. Really, I just cast an illusion of competency... but that's a neat power too, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:57 pm
Salutations everyone, name's Seph. Simply so. Not completely sure what to put here, never really was good with introductions.

As this is a role-play guild, I suppose it'd be smart to notify which kinds of styles I enjoy. Before my 2-year hiatus, I enjoyed just about anything, and would try everything. I had, and still, stray far from certain types of romances, but that was it.

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Doruken

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 pm
Wow, just wow. Just an amazing guild from the site of everything around here. The names doruken, but you can call me Doru for short! Im here for many reasons besides roleplaying (Such as fueling my ever expanding mind lol) and I hope you enjoy my time spent here.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:49 pm
I'm not really sure where to start with an introduction...
Well, I'll start with how I got into role playing. Many years ago, a friend introduced me to role playing. We played entirely by talking. Of course we had a loose system for playing, but since we were young, we didn't create different characters; we played as ourselves. sweatdrop Unfortunately, I lost contact with my friend and I stopped role playing. I never knew the full extent of RPing until...oh, maybe a year ago. I've always wanted to get back into it, but there are a lot of questions and uncertainties for me. Now I'm finally doing something about it and I have joined this guild to start familiarizing myself with the guidelines of role playing.

As for my literacy level, I'd say it's fairly adequate. I have good grammar habits; I always make sure my words are spelled correctly, use proper punctuation, etc.

Now, about the types of RPs I like. What influenced my interest in RPing the most is Pokémon. I find it easy to structure characters for those RPs, but honestly, it's the only RP I've really thought about. sweatdrop I guess I'd be willing to try other RPs though.  

HBV Raiden

Inquisitive Traveler

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm
Greetings and salutations everyone, I am Max and I just joined yesterday evening. I am very open in what RPs I can do, though there are a handful of subjects I can't for one reason or another. Many of those who've roleplayed with me in the past have said I was very good at it, so I hope I can prove it to any of you all! 3nodding If there is anything more anyone would like to know about me, just drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer any questions you have for me! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:59 am
Hi.... I'm Memory (it's my nickname rolleyes ) and I also go by Blaze.

I'm interested in fantasy and vampire RPGs... and I am interested in most others... like Bleach enthrals me but... I've only seen a couple episodes... so, until I know more about it, I'll stay away from it. sweatdrop

I am interested in opening my genre views. 3nodding

But, I'm open for fantasy and vampire RPGs! biggrin

NerdyGeographyWolfGirl

Thesmashinggentleman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:35 pm
I'm the smashinggentleman, but you guys can call me nick. I enjoy horror and sci-fi RPs and am hoping to find a good Call of Chthulhu RP here  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games