Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Tamerin lifted her head from slumber and said wearily, "What's with all of this bickering?" She sniffed. "Hmm...Probably going to go hunting..." she said to herself, sniffing hungrily.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 am

Sparrow looked over at everyone and said " see ya later I'd better get home."

wambo-wambo

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Huyanna looked at her, and said " Ok see ya! " as she
watched Sparrow dissapear into the distance.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:43 pm

He walked over.

"Hello, I'm Kren."

Mazarith Firin

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:17 pm

Sora stretched out her fingers as she sat on the boulder in the middle of the tiny clearing of the forest. Sitting indian style on the warm, sun-lit rock she looked around. She wore her usual attire her black blind-fold in place. She wondered where everybody was. It was quiet in the forest.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:35 pm

Kaoru yawned as she leaned back on a high boulder, her yellow/blue eyes stayed open half way as she watched Arkanna and Sulkrai battle it out along a nearby brook. She looked to her right at the peacfully sleeping Seilene, she couldn't hold back a smile. Then she returned her gaze back to the battle, "You guys have been at it for hours..why don't you two just quit?" she asked feeling a large sweat drop form as they both yelled back, "Hell no!" Kaoru sighed and crossed her legs stretching them out and straughtening her dark blue kimono.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:55 pm

Sora heard some yelling as she stood up and sniffed the air. Smelling the familiar scents she runs up to them. Standing next Kaoru she smiled and then looked forward, "Their fighting again?" She asked as she sat nest to her friend. Putting her chins in her hands, her elbows on her knees.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:02 pm

Kaoru looked up at Sora, "Hey.." she nodded and looked back at them, "Yea..they've been at it for awhile now.." she replied and leaned back up, "I don't understand how they can just fight like that.." she mentioned and looked at Sora again, "Anyways..how are you?"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:14 pm

Sora softly chuckled and watched the two fight for a couple more seconds before looking back at Kaoru, "I'm great." She smiled, "How are you? is your brother and sister doing okay?" She asked for, it has been awhile since she had last seen them. She sure missed when they were all in the groups and just hung around. Maybe since all the chaos has calmed maybe that would happen again but, maybe it wouldn't.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:33 pm

Kaoru nodded and looked down in thought, "I've been good, but I haven't spoken with Jin nor Sai in awhile...they are still off training somewhere.." she said and looked back with a smile, "but it's fine. They can bond better now!" she laughed lightly. Even though she missed them terribly she kept that to herself and blinked remembering Seilene. She look over at her to find her still asleep, she sighed and tilted her head alittle, "It's been razy around here...and then Seilene came back from where-ever looking like she hadn't eaten in forever.." she said remembering that crazy conversation she had with Seilene, "How Hero you know?"

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:00 pm

((Wait, is Kaoru asking how Hero is? O.0;; -confuzzled-))
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:04 pm

((Yea sry...I was talking with my mom when I wrote that >.<; wink )

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:17 pm

Sora nodded and looked at the sleeping Seilene. "I meet up with her a couple of days ago... I wonder why she looks the way she does." She said in a worried voice then sighed. Leaning back on the boulder, "Hero has been doing fine. A little lazy lately but, still as stubborn as ever." She smiled as she said that, "Also, Hero has a new sister. He found her and adopted her into Tumorias's and his family." She said nodding.

((Oh, it is fine. ^^ ))
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:24 pm

Kaoru nodded and looked away from Seilene to the fight, "Thta's good to hear.." Then she blinked in surprise and looked at Sora, "A new sister? Hmm..is she very young?" She questioned with a curious tone.

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:36 pm

Sora thought about it, trying to recall her memory. "No... not really but, she is really shy and soft-spoken. Kinda afraid of other people she doesn't know." Remebering what happened when they first met, "But, it seems Suyuri has really warmed up to Hero and Tumorias."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games