Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:45 pm
Lost_In_My_Nightmare
NAME: Just call me Billy
APPEARANCE: Blonde hair in the front, the rest black, 5'4 1/2, brown eyes, ect.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual.
RELIGION:Wiccan
FAV. BANDS: Slipknot, Malice Mizer, Tool, Sammy Hagar, MCR, Trivium..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I collect Yugioh cards for some reason, I love to make computer graphics, I love drawing, writing stories, poetry, reading, ect..
PERSONALITY: Dark. I tend to lean towards not beliving in love or happily ever afters, and tend not to care what others think about me or my lifestyle. I also have a fascination with blood and fire.
PET PEEVES: When people tap their fingers on their desks, especially during a test. It irritates the hell out of me.
LIKES: Music, anime, happy bunny, hottopic and tripp clothing.
DISLIKES: Claire's, Limited 2, 'n00b' speak, hypocrits/haters.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought the guild was pretty cool and decided to check it out. I'm happy I did.

Welcome to the guild. May grammar and spelling bless you for all the days of your life.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 3:04 pm
NAME: Erich
APPEARANCE: Gothy lol
User Image
FAV. BANDS: Neon Synthesis, Orgy, The Misfits
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Bass, my band, poetry/lyricism, hanging out with friends, marijuana, graphic arts, Anime/Manga, videogames
PERSONALITY: I'm usually a laid back kinda guy. Not much really bothers me, but if it does, I can get pretty angry.
PET PEEVES: Stupid people
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Bass
Girls
Weed
General Tso's Chicken
playing videogames with friends

Dislikes
Stupid people
When the end of a joint gets soggy
People who make the joint soggy
People who think I'm an idiot because I smoke weed
School administration
most authority
REASON FOR JOINING: I felt like it. Looked like a neat guild.  

Deadside Dreams

xxLexiconxx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:27 am
NAME: You can call me Lex
APPEARANCE: 5'6", I have my own style. Enough said.
SEXUALITY: Straight
RELIGION: I don't have one.
FAV. BANDS: A lot...I don't want to name them all. My current obession is Kagerou.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I'm a nerd, I'll admit it. I love WoW, reading, writing, and my cats. I love my cats.
PERSONALITY: I have severe mood swings. But I'm a hopeless romantic. People like me if they understand me.
PET PEEVES: People who walk too slow. People oblivious to their surroundings, people who spend the entire time during lecture texting and being generally obnoxious.
LIKES: Music, cartoons, taking pictures, nice and friendly people.
DISLIKES: See pet peeves.
REASON FOR JOINING: Meh, it sounded interesting and my friend told me to join.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:12 pm
I'm a Pepper, He's a Pepper, She's a Pepper...
NAME: Meg
APPEARANCE: 5'2" My hair used to be an incredibly golden blonde, but then I dyed it, now I'd say its a pale brown. My sate i.d. says my eyes are hazel, I don't generally check my eye colour. A minumum of six/a maximum of eleven rings on my fingers at any given time.
FAV. BANDS: Godsmack, Metallica, ACDC, Anzan, Gorillaz, Cradle of Filth, Dragonforce. Others that aren't coming to me right now...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, writing, architecture, cooking, drawing, Dr Pepper.
PERSONALITY: I'm an odd one with severe mood-swings, most of the time I am either crying or deleriously happy. I hide in my room in the garage after school, and avoid telephones and vocal contact with people.
PET PEEVES: Repetition, people who get closer and closer as they speak.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- Dr Pepper, cats, my music, videogames, GameShow Junkie, cooking shows (FoodNetwork), TLC, nice people, quiet people.
Dislikes- Overly and intentionally loud people, vocal contact that isn't face to face, bright lights, man-made medicines.
REASON FOR JOINING: ...I...do...believe I saw a link in someones signature and decided to check it out.

...Wouldn't you like to be a Pepper too?

Kharmia Attradie

Froggyfrogfrog

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:22 pm
NAME:Cady
SEXUALITY: Straight.
APPEARANCE:I'm a girl. Shoulder length, blonde with blue at the ends, about 5'7, green eyes. I usually just wear black. Apparantly, I'm considered 'Goth' at my school. xd
FAV. BANDS: System of a Down, AFI, My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Thirty Seconds to Mars.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, drawing, writing.
PERSONALITY: Well, I am pretty mature, compared to others my age. I am smart, and a computer geek. Usually not too rude. I can get extremly pissed at others though, especially if they annoy me. Everyone says I'm evil. I am sarcastic, and people tend to dislike me because they can't tell if I'm serious or not. I only hang around with a few people at my school, because they accept who I am. Whenever I'm happy, I do tend to act very strange. The other day I started yelling the lyrics to Boom, in the Commons. Needless to say, people were staring. I like being different. biggrin
PET PEEVES: Crowded places. People who come up to me with horrified expressions, and go, "Are you Goth?" I also dislike bad grammer.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I love Frogs!!!(Hence the username) I also love reading. Currently I am reading books by Anne Rice, and I am in love with them. I dislike preps, immensly. And pink. Its evil. So are skirts and dresses.
REASON FOR JOINING: Saw this in someone's signature, decided to check it out. I'm a little new to all this, so please bear with me. I'll be asking many questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:24 pm
NAME:Carolyn
APPEARANCE:5'6,Red hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: dont have one, i love all kinds
SEXUALITY:Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Not single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: writing,reading, comptur, other things PERSONALITY: crazy,werid,shy, alittle outgoing, open minded..etc..
PET PEEVES: people whop judge people.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: cats,hamsters,music ,food!...etc..
dislikes:people who think there better then people, mustard...etc..
REASON FOR JOINING: beucase i think this is a kool place  

Kuro_Hana101

Dapper Member

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xCapnGx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:53 pm

NAME: Gina
APPEARANCE: 5'9", blue eyes, strawberry blonde hair
FAV. BANDS: Orgy, KoRn, Dir en Grey, Godsmack, Lacuna Coil, Metalllica
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, sleeping, music, movies, Mountain Dew
PERSONALITY: I'm weird. I have frequent moodswings. I'm addicted to Mountain Dew, I'm depressed a lot.
PET PEEVES: People who walk really slow in front of you, people who are in front of you and just stop and turn arournd to walk that way and bash into you, people who ask to "borrow" a tissue, ugh.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Mountain Dew, sleeping, nice people, weirdness, books, vampires, anime, manga, my dogs.
Dislikes: Spiders, Abercrombie & Fitch, People who try to be something they're not, people who get too close to me.
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought it sounded like a really cool guild.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:01 pm
NAME: monique but people call me mrow
APPEARANCE: 5'7blue eyes kinda gray,brown hair
FAV. BANDS: dir en grey,cradle of filth,lacuna coil,vidoll, I can keep naming them.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music,movies,reading
PERSONALITY: That depends on you
PET PEEVES: people who walk slow infront of me,people who ask me for answers in things, people who bump into me for no reason.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes:music, sleeping,silly people,nice people,people like me,vampires,manga,cats,anime ,spiders, etc.
dislikes:preps,jocks,People who try to be something there not, people who annoyed me , people who copy me, wannabes's,noobs,people who talk bad about me talk bad about my friends too,etc.
REASON FOR JOINING: I though it sounded like a cool guild so I joined  

cagalli yula atha

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:15 am
A big welcome to all of our newer members. Feel free to look around and post in topics that catch your eye.

Oh, and here is a snack for you. *gives out cookie baskets*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:18 pm
lurichan
A big welcome to all of our newer members. Feel free to look around and post in topics that catch your eye.

Oh, and here is a snack for you. *gives out cookie baskets*

-tackle-

NOOOO! I MUST SAVE THE NEW MEMBERS FROM THE EVILS OF THE COOKIES! D<

-cookie 'splosion-

Here, you all can have brownies : D

And welcome to the GotGoth guild! Hope you enjoy your stay with us :3

Don't worry, I'm only like this when I'm tired and avoiding two essays : D

.Sodomy.On.A.Stick.

Avian Arrows

Dapper Fatcat

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:57 pm
NAME: Aqila (( o_o; ))
APPEARANCE: o_o; I have no idea. I hardly look in the mirror =D
FAV. BANDS: Chiodos, The Mars Volta, The Pillows, The Haunted, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Three Days Grace, The Faint, Static X, OAG, Imogen Heap, Juno reactor, etc. o_o;
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sleep, fortune-telling, drawing, weird-like poems, singing.
PERSONALITY: Happy-go-lucky, weird? , er.. and.. uh.. yeah.
PET PEEVES: People who calls me short, and my fans at school.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Boys, books, butterflies, my husband-to-be, and a bunch of awesome mangas. Dislikes: People who judges things.
REASON FOR JOINING: I guessed that I fit in here, other than the literate guilds, because they're too strict on crap. So.. yeah.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:48 am
Name's Lauren! buut you can call me lamia if you like. ^^

I am just about 16 years old, ( close enough anyway )

The lauren has short, shoulder length and layered blackish brownish redish hair. She has hazel eyes, and is freakishly tall. about 5ft 9in., which is tall around my friends.

I adore the band KoRn, and Mindless Self Indulgence. I have this huuuuuge list, but I don't feel like typing it out sorreh! xD but it's mostly the rockie metal stuff anyways.

I love to talk int the third person, and converse with random people whom I do not know at all. It's actually very entertaining. -I like to be entertained.

The personality of the Lauren is strange, and scattered. She is loving and loyal one moment, yet merciless and a bloodlusting fiend the next. Though normally she's random and very psychotic...which is good.

PET PEEVES: sadly, I don't have a peeve, he ran away.. xD I hate people who don't take me seriously, or tell me that I'm a freak. I know damn well that I'm a freak, I don't need you to tell me!

My likies are: I like being random, and won't change for the world! I love to plan out how I will become ruler of the world, and the best part is showing my plans to the pink loving people. ^^ Sadly, they don't share the same love of world domination as I do.... 'tis sad. I also love just laying outside in the middle of the night and staring at the sky. It's really beautiful.
I love the "preppy" crowd, and all those smart people that look at me strange because I'm the kid wearing all black, in an advanced honors class. They amuse me to no end. Does that make me a bad person? ^^ I hope so. xD but really, I love them, because just the way they think, and what they talk about! omg, I have no need for television anymore.

My dislikies: the people in my likies.. heh, i lied, I don't really like them that much, they're just fun to watch and to freak out/confuse. I don't like really tight pants, I can't breathe in them. Bright lights hurt Lauren's eyes, she likes the room dim, or completely dark, thank you.

I joined 'cause this looked like a really great guild, and I wanted to meet some awesome people! ^^  

lamia vulpes

sweet616

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:55 am
NAME: sweet616
APPEARANCE: short, black hear and wearing a lot of bandshirts
FAV. BANDS: HIM, Birhtday massacre, Wednesday 13, Bella Morte, The 69 Eyes and many more
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading ( mostly fantasy books), watching movies, hav fun with my friends
PERSONALITY: shy
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: good books, HIM, my boyfriend, beautiful tattoos, going to concerts with friends
Dislikes: school, people that hate me for the way I look, people without a mind of their own
REASON FOR JOINING:I saw the avatar with the join this cult or patrick will stab you. And I thought it was funny, and decided to join  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:59 am
Welcome to the latest members of the guild. *gives out cookie baskets* Feel free to wander about and post where the mood strikes you to.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

SynTHeticRose___x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:11 pm
NAME: Tiffany
APPEARANCE: Punk/Goth
FAV. BANDS: Toooooo many
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Dance, dance, dance, sleep, using thr PC, and dance. See a pattern
PERSONALITY: I'm all over the place. IRL. If you meet me, you'll love me. Hopefull
PET PEEVES: Crusing and Ignorence
LIKES/DISLIKES: Dance/Dance haters *Grrr!* Lol. I really don't know
REASON FOR JOINING: Just cause. Ish in love with Gothness.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games