Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:31 pm
new republic and old republic spec forces are exactly the same?

and i'd very much like to be the sniper... can i be nicknamed "Shifty," for the sake of paying tribute to inspiration?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:33 pm
Cale Darksun
is it just me, or does Oryo Prime's RP character remind you of a force wielding Grevious?

it's not just you. =3  

Nospai Deathous

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:33 pm
Nope. New Republic Spec Forces are hold overs from the Rebel Alliance's special forces program. the Old Republic used special clones.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:34 pm
Cale Darksun
is it just me, or does Oryo Prime's RP character remind you of a force wielding Grevious?

it's not just you. =3  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:35 pm
I never got to do much with the bio. FP told him he could go, and I had nothing to do with it.

When I saw the first bio, it was a god-modder's style IMO. I guess that the fact that I couldn't find a single flaw got me wondering.

Anyways, as long as he doesn't push the limit too far, I'm not going to say anything.

And one more thing, If cale wants to be on the good side of the guards, why doesn't he have more jedi friends? It seems the only thing he gets in trouble with is sith lords and real assholes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:35 pm
Cale Darksun
Nope. New Republic Spec Forces are hold overs from the Rebel Alliance's special forces program. the Old Republic used special clones.

...i asked what the /new/ republic spec forces looked like...  

Nospai Deathous

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:38 pm
Nospai Deathous
new republic and old republic spec forces are exactly the same?

and i'd very much like to be the sniper... can i be nicknamed "Shifty," for the sake of paying tribute to inspiration?

Everyone has a mandatory unit number, but people can pick their callsign.

I'd be heavyarms, but im not a demolition expert...  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:39 pm
well Cale hasn't been around many jedi. he avoids them because he fears them. he dosen't know the Sith even exist. if he were to realize the good and evil between the force users, his opinion might change and he might throw in with the jedi.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:41 pm
Cale Darksun
well Cale hasn't been around many jedi. he avoids them because he fears them. he dosen't know the Sith even exist. if he were to realize the good and evil between the force users, his opinion might change and he might throw in with the jedi.

poor kid. Hell, Neb tried the first tiem he met.

Though Neb is way too cold hearted in some opinion. He wouldn't save his padawan under most circumstances.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:44 pm
Nospai Deathous
Cale Darksun

...i asked what the /new/ republic spec forces looked like...
sorry. let me find something...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:47 pm
Nelowulf
Cale Darksun

poor kid. Hell, Neb tried the first tiem he met.

Though Neb is way too cold hearted in some opinion. He wouldn't save his padawan under most circumstances.
well a jedi killed his parents before his eyes. specifically a dark jedi with a breathing problem.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:50 pm
Lord Buttkiss?  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:50 pm
http://www.swrpgnetwork.com/entry.php?s=dee33336ee982c034b2b1a93a9e4cda4&id=1758

try this, it leads to a net book on Reb spec forces with pictures.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 6:55 pm
Nelowulf
Lord Buttkiss?
No, Lord Vader. Lord Buttkiss died during the Sith wars some 4000 years before yavin.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 7:01 pm
Oh. That's right. I meant his pupil, Lord a*****e.

oh well.

BTW, that was an unintentional spaceballs ref...  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games