Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Captain Espresso ( BYE!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Savers movie?
  Was awsome. :3
  Sucked! O<
View Results

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:13 pm
No just the 1HP thing. >.> I like him as a stall honestly but I think raising him to level 100 was a waste on my part >.>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:18 pm
Yeah there's that. But all Shedinja's have Wonder Guard. Only supereffective moves hit. Besides, I've got five other highly-effective Pokes on my team mrgreen

Caeppuccino

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:20 pm
Thing is his weaknesses are common attacks.

Absol is a personal fave. Mew is great, only problem is those damn tourney matches! mad
Lucario pretty good for a non uber team, good stats. Just the whole beat down by fighting moves things is kinda odd xD

Flygon awesome.
Gallade Awesome.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:22 pm

Dammit, how do I always end up with an all Ice/Water/Dragon team. gonk

I start out with a perfectly balanced team of Pokemon, and then it just happens. gonk

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:31 pm
Because those are some of the most awesome-est types, Aud.

@Creek: Yeah, but he's still cool mrgreen

Only resently did I fall in love with Absol, and it was today that I found a love for Gallade. So, I used my Action Replay to get a shiny Raltz, and leveled it up from there. I even used a real Dawn Stone from the game to get it up to Gallade mrgreen

I've loved Flygon and Shedinja for a long time though, at least since the last game, and Lucario has been a favorite since his movie debut.

Mew has been my favorite since I don't know when. It was too long ago. But the first time I saw him in his movie, I was in love. I still have my "Ancient Mew" card from the movie, and it's my most prized card (even though I have no clue what's on it.)

Also, my favorite color is blue.

So you can imagine my delight when I found out that the shiny Mew was blue. My friend got me one (before I had my Action Replay), and I raised it from around the level of a starter Pokemon 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:34 pm
Ah, I have three ancient Mew cards. I solved the card years ago but I lost the sheet of paper....Mew. I remember the good ol' days of glitch city.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:36 pm
I had two, from when my dad took me (we each got one), but I don't know where his is. Probably thrown away years ago or lost when we moved.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:42 pm
Three because my mom, god brother and I went. My god brother kept his.
My neighbor who was around 14 at the time gave his to me.

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:43 pm

I still have all 2000+ of my Pokemon cards. >>

Well of course they're great.

My Dragonair is kicking some major a**.
I had like nothing but those Calcium/Carbos/HP UP type items, and since I never usually use them, I just decided to waste them all on my Dragonair.

But seriously, my Leaf Green team: Dragonair, Vaporeon, Seel, Articuno, and I think I'm going to keep Raichu, and Venusaur in it for now.

Silver: Delibird, Pilowswine, Dragonite, Jynx, Sneasel, and Lugia.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:56 pm
Haha I still have a ton of my cards too.

ZOMIGOSH!!! I freakin' love Dragonair. It was my favourite before Mew, and is still at the very top of my list mrgreen

Hmmm...Maybe I'll slip it into my party...

Right now I'm playing PBR. I've already beaten it, but I wanted to use my new Pokes in it. Ugh so far everyone in this Colosseum has Wigglytuff. I hate that pokemon now even more than I did before.

Caeppuccino

Techie Creek

Familiar Survivor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:00 pm
PBR is only good for the Surfing Pikachu >.>

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:08 pm

I hate all those annoying little pink Pokemon.

Especially when all they do is use 'Sing' over, and over again. stressed

USHOULD!
Dragonair pwns.

Captain Espresso

Professional Bear

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:08 pm
Nah, they made a lot of the attacks in it cooler.

My faves (in PBR) are Aura Sphere and Psycho Cut. They just look so awesome 3nodding

And it's cool to see everything in 3D. But you can get that in Pokemon Stadium/Colosseum too. But in PBR you can use your D/P Pokes.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:10 pm
type in "Shoddy Battle" into your browser or whatever,its a 4th gen battle simulator,sorta like NatBattle.

You need Java for it,my friend got it to work,but im not the best at downloading so "me no getit to worky"  

Zephyr TruFeld

Caeppuccino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:14 pm
Captain Espresso

I hate all those annoying little pink Pokemon.

Especially when all they do is use 'Sing' over, and over again. stressed

USHOULD!
Dragonair pwns.

Me too. They're so annoying.

IDO!

Seriouii.

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games