Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:44 pm

Storm smiled. "They will be fine with Skye."
Skye turned around and stared at Splash. "You didn't."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

NightShadow grinned,"Really? Well why don't we go to my den and get to know eachother?" He wrapped his tail around her neck and stared into her eyes.

Blaze rolled over still asleep but mumbled. His leg twitched before he rolled back on his side.

Mist stopped and arched her back stretching. She then sat down and looked at the sun which reflected off her eyes making her blue and brown eye shine.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Salem looked up at Cherry. When he saw NIghtShadow his fur prickled. He growled deeply then took a few steps towards then. (He feels protective over any and all pups)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:50 pm

Hogan nudged him,"You can go first. I'll come after you as a suprise attack."

Splash growled and bit down harder growling.

Comet cheered her on and ran at him digging his baby teeth into skyes forleg.

Dawnfire growled and ran at Sarah. She then latched onto her hindleg and biting down hard.

NightShadow glared at him,"This doesn't concern you buddy."

Willowpelt12

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Cherry watched his tail and her tail folded around her,

"Ok.." she said lightly but a touch of nervousness within it.

--

Fate watched her shining eyes in the bright sun light still as gourges as when he met her.

He sat down then laid down close but not touching her.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:51 pm

Skye ripped his tail from her jaws and growled.

Wolfy_Girl117

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Sapphire smiled and got up very quietly. Sapphire strechted and looked around wondering what she could do.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 pm

NightShadow grinned,"Follow me then." He stood and walked a few feet then looked back to see if she was following.

Mist sighed and a tear fell,"Crow I will always love you. I'm sorry I couldn't save you." She bowed her head. When she looked at fate her eyes were clear but filled with love.

Splash looked at NightFang. She then went and bit his other foreleg helping Comet.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Salem appeared infront of NIghtShadow. His dark eyes turned light blue. in a threatening tone he asked "And WHERE do you think your takeing her?"

Sarah reached back for Dawnfire but lukas was on Sarah again snarling demonically. Krystal ripped into Sarahs fur.

Scar nodded then shot from their hiding place. He grabbed dawnfire in his powerful jaws and made her release Sarah.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:56 pm

Cherry followed him but stopped when Salem appeared infront of them. Cherry snorted.

---

Fate looked at her dimmly his ears folded back as his eyes turned along with his head away.

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Sapphire walked out to the Lagoon and sat on the edge. SApphire looked around to see if Sarah was there.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Hogan ran at the fighting wolves. He then leaped at Lukas and flung him at Chaos before they could do anything. He then looked at Krystal,"If I were you I would run while you can." He then used his paw and knocked her off sarah sending her close to falling off the edge.

NightShadow glared and opened his wings,"Whats your problem. She can make her own decisions!"

Dawnfire yelped and struggled trying to free herself,"Let me go!"

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Sapphire ears perked up. Sapphire got up and walked toward the screams.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Krystal struggled but pulled herself back up. She trembled snarling. She charged at Hogan then jumped on his back and ripped into him.

Salem snarled, his curse marks began glowing. "That might be, but i dont trust you with such a sweet wolf. Now leave this place before i rip you limb from limb. His mind was set on protecting Cherry.

Scar threw her off teh edge of the mountain. Lukas gasped. he dashed off teh mountain went under Dawnfire then kicked her back to the mountain. He knew was was done for when he landed,

Amiko Hazitie

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Cherry didn't know any better, she just stood there like a frozen chicken.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games