Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm
"im bloodie and ew?" he laughed "whats wroung with me being bloodie?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:08 pm
sk8rkool1
Ria tilted her head. "it just.. your so.. messy... O.o" ria walked up to him, swiping a finger across his cheek, getting some of the blood on it. she licked her finger, tasting it was demon blood. "why...do...you have.. demon blood on you?" ria asked suspiciously and a bit curiously.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki looked at Keido, wagging her pointer finger. "You should act more like a brother to them than hurt them." She picked up the katana and yawned. "Stop acting all tough. Inside, you're just a big softie." She murmured.
Megumi bent over to pick up the kitchen knife, wiping the blade with her dress. "One day, they're gonna leave you for something you've done. Don't let it come to that." She walked back to the house, leaving the door open.
Mitsuki followed Megumi, motioning for Keido to follow them.
keido cocked an eyebrow and followed them. what the hell were they talking about? 'act like a big brother than hurt them' ? what the heck? 'theyre gonna leace me'? no. hell no. they jsut dont know me. and yeah, i am soft on the inside. so what? but i can be tough. but what the hell? he continued walking into the house, following them.
Racy nudged his leg as he walked by her, making him look down to her. she smiled, saying she was happy he was alright. she had already healed, bubt she didnt feel like getting up.
keido looked down at racy, smiling a tiny smiled, but he didnt want to smile. he didnt feel so hot that moment. =.= god what was with them?
racy just sat in the corner, trying to avoid everything else, trying not to touch to much. it wasnt her house, so it wouldnt be good if she broke something. but on the inside she felt like she was dying. luca still probably hated her. "dammit." she cursed to herself. it was her fault she dindt get all fiece, like she usually would be if keido would ty to rape her. but she felt frozen that time, not knowing why. damn keido. she got al pissed at him again.

[ Rape? Wow, a little extreme there. owo ]
Mitsuki sat next to Racy, her hand placed on Racy's shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" She looked at Megumi, her head nodding slightly. "Megumi, can you please wake up that lazy bum?"
Megumi giggled as she ascended the stairs, keeping her footsteps soft. "Luca! Wake up!" She opened the door to his room, not caring if she was yelled at. "WAKE UP!" She screamed.
Mitsuki looked at Keido and motioned for him to sit. "Luca's parents are gonna be home soon so.. We should make this quick." Mitsuki went inside the kitchen, preparing snacks for them to eat since she was getting hungry herself.
Luca nudged Megumi gently, pushing her out of the way as he made his way downstairs. "They're here, huh?" He murmured. He looked back at Megumi, in time to see her nod to his question. "Thought so." He glanced coldly at Racy, his head turning to look at Keido. "What do you want?" He said, his eyes narrowing as he looked at them.
Megumi stood behind him, her arms crossed. She looked over them, like a wolf examining its prey.
keido pressed his lips together, his eyebrows raised, looking away. that jsut meant he had nothing to say.
Racy growled at keido. "damn keido say something, or my lifes over." she said, so only kedio could hear.
keido glanced at racy, then luca. "what? what am i supposed to say?" his arms were crossed, looking innocent as if he had nothing to do with anything.
racy furrowed her eyebrows at luca worriedly. then she looked to keido. "come on!!" she nudged at him, lightly. "say something!!"
keido sighed. "fine." then he looked to luca. "ey. im sorry... i didnt really mean to hurt you that much, or whatever. i didnt think it would hurt you al all actually. i thought that if you loved racy enough youd believe her. cuz what she said was true. she had nothing to do with it, a'ight?" then keido glance back at racy.
racy not looking at keido, loking at the ground with her arms crossed.
Keido looked back at luca, an eyebrow raised, practiacally asking if it was enough. or if he needed more proof to finally 'forgive' racy for whatever she didnt do.
((Heres were we left off ;D))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:39 pm
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
Mitsuki looked at Keido, wagging her pointer finger. "You should act more like a brother to them than hurt them." She picked up the katana and yawned. "Stop acting all tough. Inside, you're just a big softie." She murmured.
Megumi bent over to pick up the kitchen knife, wiping the blade with her dress. "One day, they're gonna leave you for something you've done. Don't let it come to that." She walked back to the house, leaving the door open.
keido cocked an eyebrow and followed them. what the hell were they talking about? 'act like a big brother than hurt them' ? what the heck? 'theyre gonna leace me'? no. hell no. they jsut dont know me. and yeah, i am soft on the inside. so what? but i can be tough. but what the hell? he continued walking into the house, following them.
Racy nudged his leg as he walked by her, making him look down to her. she smiled, saying she was happy he was alright. she had already healed, bubt she didnt feel like getting up.
keido looked down at racy, smiling a tiny smiled, but he didnt want to smile. he didnt feel so hot that moment. =.= god what was with them?
racy just sat in the corner, trying to avoid everything else, trying not to touch to much. it wasnt her house, so it wouldnt be good if she broke something. but on the inside she felt like she was dying. luca still probably hated her. "dammit." she cursed to herself. it was her fault she dindt get all fiece, like she usually would be if keido would ty to rape her. but she felt frozen that time, not knowing why. damn keido. she got al pissed at him again.

Mitsuki sat next to Racy, her hand placed on Racy's shoulder. "Hey, you alright?" She looked at Megumi, her head nodding slightly. "Megumi, can you please wake up that lazy bum?"
Megumi giggled as she ascended the stairs, keeping her footsteps soft. "Luca! Wake up!" She opened the door to his room, not caring if she was yelled at. "WAKE UP!" She screamed.
Mitsuki looked at Keido and motioned for him to sit. "Luca's parents are gonna be home soon so.. We should make this quick." Mitsuki went inside the kitchen, preparing snacks for them to eat since she was getting hungry herself.
Luca nudged Megumi gently, pushing her out of the way as he made his way downstairs. "They're here, huh?" He murmured. He looked back at Megumi, in time to see her nod to his question. "Thought so." He glanced coldly at Racy, his head turning to look at Keido. "What do you want?" He said, his eyes narrowing as he looked at them.
Megumi stood behind him, her arms crossed. She looked over them, like a wolf examining its prey.
keido pressed his lips together, his eyebrows raised, looking away. that jsut meant he had nothing to say.
Racy growled at keido. "damn keido say something, or my lifes over." she said, so only kedio could hear.
keido glanced at racy, then luca. "what? what am i supposed to say?" his arms were crossed, looking innocent as if he had nothing to do with anything.
racy furrowed her eyebrows at luca worriedly. then she looked to keido. "come on!!" she nudged at him, lightly. "say something!!"
keido sighed. "fine." then he looked to luca. "ey. im sorry... i didnt really mean to hurt you that much, or whatever. i didnt think it would hurt you al all actually. i thought that if you loved racy enough youd believe her. cuz what she said was true. she had nothing to do with it, a'ight?" then keido glance back at racy.
Keido looked back at luca, an eyebrow raised, practiacally asking if it was enough. or if he needed more proof to finally 'forgive' racy for whatever she didnt do.

Luca stared at Keido coldy but when he looked at Racy, his face softened. He walked over to her, hugging her gently. Without saying a word, he walked back up to his room, and closed it behind him.
Mitsuki stared at his retreating figure and shrugged, holding a plate of chocolate cake. "That's new." She set down the plate on the table, taking out a few plates and utensils. She looked at Racy then at Keido, as she ate her cake.
Megumi looked at Racy and smiled. "Hey. Wanna go and keep Luca company?" She pointed up the stairs as she sat down on the steps. She took a piece of cake from the plate and ate it gladly.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:46 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Luca stared at Keido coldy but when he looked at Racy, his face softened. He walked over to her, hugging her gently. Without saying a word, he walked back up to his room, and closed it behind him.
Mitsuki stared at his retreating figure and shrugged, holding a plate of chocolate cake. "That's new." She set down the plate on the table, taking out a few plates and utensils. She looked at Racy then at Keido, as she ate her cake.
Megumi looked at Racy and smiled. "Hey. Wanna go and keep Luca company?" She pointed up the stairs as she sat down on the steps. She took a piece of cake from the plate and ate it gladly.
Racy nodded, trying not to look too eager. she walked up after luca, looking back to megumi wondering if she was going the right way. theyre house was pretty...big...
keido sighed, falling back on a couch, looking beat and tired. but, amused and satisfied. he chuckled to himself. "you kiddies are fun to play with..." he said, softly, with a loose relaxed smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Racy nodded, trying not to look too eager. she walked up after luca, looking back to megumi wondering if she was going the right way. theyre house was pretty...big...
keido sighed, falling back on a couch, looking beat and tired. but, amused and satisfied. he chuckled to himself. "you kiddies are fun to play with..." he said, softly, with a loose relaxed smile on his face.

Megumi shrugged and smirked, Luca's room was the first one to the left. She shrugged and went to the kitchen instead, looking for something to eat, besides the cake.
Mitsuki walked over to Keido and leaned down to look at him. "We're not kiddies. You're a kiddie yourself." She poked his forehead. Mitsuki sat beside him and sighed, staring silently at her lap.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:58 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda

Megumi shrugged and smirked, Luca's room was the first one to the left. She shrugged and went to the kitchen instead, looking for something to eat, besides the cake.
Mitsuki walked over to Keido and leaned down to look at him. "We're not kiddies. You're a kiddie yourself." She poked his forehead. Mitsuki sat beside him and sighed, staring silently at her lap.
Racy finally found lucas's room, and didnt want to just come in, so she knocked as politely as she could. "..c-can i come in?" racy asked kinda shyly.
Keido looekd at her after his heasd was reacently poked. "im no kiddie. actually, i am. i admit. i like being fun. haha you dont seem to know how to do that.." he mumbled under his breath. then he looked back up at her instantly. "oh what? who said that?" and he was acting stupidly silly, on purpose. it was just him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:06 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Racy finally found lucas's room, and didnt want to just come in, so she knocked as politely as she could. "..c-can i come in?" racy asked kinda shyly.
Keido looekd at her after his heasd was reacently poked. "im no kiddie. actually, i am. i admit. i like being fun. haha you dont seem to know how to do that.." he mumbled under his breath. then he looked back up at her instantly. "oh what? who said that?" and he was acting stupidly silly, on purpose. it was just him.

Luca looked at the door and sighed. "Come in," he lay back down on his bed, waiting for whoever was out there to come in.
Mitsuki slightly glared at Keido and turned her head away from him. "You don't know that."
Megumi leaned against the doorway and looked at Keido. "You know, there was a time where Mitsuki actually made jokes. She'd always smile and laugh you know." She bit on the cupcake that was on her hand, smiling slightly.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Luca looked at the door and sighed. "Come in," he lay back down on his bed, waiting for whoever was out there to come in.
Mitsuki slightly glared at Keido and turned her head away from him. "You don't know that."
Megumi leaned against the doorway and looked at Keido. "You know, there was a time where Mitsuki actually made jokes. She'd always smile and laugh you know." She bit on the cupcake that was on her hand, smiling slightly.
Racy came in, looked at luca and looked at the floor. she didnt know if that hug was an 'i forgive you' hug or an 'im sorry... no..' hug. she stood at the doorway, closing the door behind her and leaned against the door. "h-hey..." she held her hands together, still looking at the floor.
Keido chuckled. "Was." keido held his hands behind his head, slumping down a bit more so he was somewhat laying down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:20 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Racy came in, looked at luca and looked at the floor. she didnt know if that hug was an 'i forgive you' hug or an 'im sorry... no..' hug. she stood at the doorway, closing the door behind her and leaned against the door. "h-hey..." she held her hands together, still looking at the floor.
Keido chuckled. "Was." keido held his hands behind his head, slumping down a bit more so he was somewhat laying down.

Luca looked at her and motioned her to come forward. "Don't worry, I don't bite." He chuckled. Closing his eyes, he sighed again.
Megumi shrugged, and sat on the stairs again. She continued eating her cupcake. "Mhm, well.. You don't know.. what happened to her so you shouldn't say such things. Mitsuki's been through a lot. More than me actually," she giggled.
Mitsuki turned away from them and looked at her hand. "Will you guys stop talking about me?" She looked down and sighed again. "You know, Luca is so lucky." Glancing at Megumi, she sighed again.
Megumi giggled and shrugged. "I don't know." She glanced at Mitsuki, still eating the cupcake. "Jealous?" She laughed.
Mitsuki's face reddened but she decided to stay silent, looking away from Megumi and Keido.  

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:27 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Luca looked at her and motioned her to come forward. "Don't worry, I don't bite." He chuckled. Closing his eyes, he sighed again.
Megumi shrugged, and sat on the stairs again. She continued eating her cupcake. "Mhm, well.. You don't know.. what happened to her so you shouldn't say such things. Mitsuki's been through a lot. More than me actually," she giggled.
Mitsuki turned away from them and looked at her hand. "Will you guys stop talking about me?" She looked down and sighed again. "You know, Luca is so lucky." Glancing at Megumi, she sighed again.
Megumi giggled and shrugged. "I don't know." She glanced at Mitsuki, still eating the cupcake. "Jealous?" She laughed.
Mitsuki's face reddened but she decided to stay silent, looking away from Megumi and Keido.
Racy got up off the door and sat next to luca. "..so.. you still hate me?" racy tilted her head at him slightly, yet trying her best not to make eyecontact. she felt really awkward and uncomfterble at the moment. she felt hated and..weird. O.o
Keido shrugged, not understanding what they were saying at all. "okay, you guys are boring me now.. ima go, mhmk? send racy home with luca, will you?" without waiting for their response, keido had already teleported back into his dorm, taking a widdle nappy. ((xD)) he was tired fromall the stuff that happened today. finally taking his first nap since he came from england. wait..he was just at england. O.o he didnt notice that...
((woah!! so im vice captain of ur guild now? what are you? and g2g))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:34 pm
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200

Racy got up off the door and sat next to luca. "..so.. you still hate me?" racy tilted her head at him slightly, yet trying her best not to make eyecontact. she felt really awkward and uncomfterble at the moment. she felt hated and..weird. O.o
Keido shrugged, not understanding what they were saying at all. "okay, you guys are boring me now.. ima go, mhmk? send racy home with luca, will you?" without waiting for their response, keido had already teleported back into his dorm, taking a widdle nappy. ((xD)) he was tired fromall the stuff that happened today. finally taking his first nap since he came from england. wait..he was just at england. O.o he didnt notice that...
((woah!! so im vice captain of ur guild now? what are you? and g2g))

[ Okays! Bye! Oh, and I'm captain. xD ]
Luca looked at her and smiled. "I don't. Don't worry." He looked at her, and stood up. He soon gave in and hugged her tight. "I missed youu.."  

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Ria tilted her head. "it just.. your so.. messy... O.o" ria walked up to him, swiping a finger across his cheek, getting some of the blood on it. she licked her finger, tasting it was demon blood. "why...do...you have.. demon blood on you?" ria asked suspiciously and a bit curiously.

"oh becouse. why do you have vampire blood in you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:32 pm
1.Name:Chiyemii Haku

2.Age:18

3.Year:1 First Year at school

4.Powers can use magic and has two swords behind her back

5.Bio:One day i was taking a walk in the woods then i heard POP i touched my head neko ears was there then i heard another POP i felt behind my back i felt a neko tail and i had to stay in the woods so went here.

6.Classes:Magic and Fighting

7.Pic:http://i870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/katelynwashere12/Anime/6.jpg[/img]]Webpage Title

8.Username:WhiteNeko12  

WhiteNeko12

WhiteNeko12

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm
Chiyemii ran with her suit case in her hand and tripped while going in  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games