Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:43 pm
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
*blinks at all the talk about yiff stuff and meeps, then ducks under the blanket in his hammock to hide the tips of his ears and his tail, which were turning somewhat pink* >_> <_<

awww....so cute!!! *tickles him*

Meep! ^^;; *blushes, then flails and squirms and giggles* Dun do that!! Foxie... uber... ticklish.... nuuuu.....!!! @@;;;;

OMFG YOU ARE SO CUTE! *giggles and tickles him more* 4laugh

Nyeee! ^-^;;; *flails and giggles s'more* Nuuuu....!!!

*is still gushing over teh cuteness!* 4laugh Awww Lloxie is so adorable when tickled! 4laugh heart  
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
isey bisey has a question.

can you even open letters from lastyear still?

I would imagine so....

cuz all i get is the seal weakens as it grows nearer to the end of the month... for both december and november 03...  

Zanzarus

Eddily

Thomp Dogg
Eddily
Thomp Dogg
Eddily
Thomp Dogg
Way to look for a side-yiff, Eddily....

It has me in it focker. blaugh
O_O I'm scared spitless.....yet somehow intrigued....

I know!
First of all, how do you know? And secondly, shouldn't YOU be scared now?

I've known about it for awhile now......I'm excited, you kidding me?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:44 pm
Thomp Dogg
Eddily
Thomp Dogg
Eddily
Thomp Dogg
Way to look for a side-yiff, Eddily....

It has me in it focker. blaugh
O_O I'm scared spitless.....yet somehow intrigued....

I know!
First of all, how do you know? And secondly, shouldn't YOU be scared now?

..... y'know, I wish my fursona were in some yiff story now.... *blinks, blushes and hides*

whee  

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:45 pm
Lloxie
..... y'know, I wish my fursona were in some yiff story now.... *blinks, blushes and hides*

whee

All right lloxie!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:45 pm
o and what do you guys think? of my avvy? i need the angelic staff thingy and something for my head. its what im gonna enter as in the guild contest  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:46 pm
Audi Kitty
o and what do you guys think? of my avvy? i need the angelic staff thingy and something for my head. its what im gonna enter as in the guild contest

You look really good sis. How'd you get the sash anyhow?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:46 pm
Audi Kitty

Very cute...luff the doll ears! heart  

Angelic Muse

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:47 pm
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
*blinks at all the talk about yiff stuff and meeps, then ducks under the blanket in his hammock to hide the tips of his ears and his tail, which were turning somewhat pink* >_> <_<

Meep! ^^;; *blushes, then flails and squirms and giggles* Dun do that!! Foxie... uber... ticklish.... nuuuu.....!!! @@;;;;

*is still gushing over teh cuteness!* 4laugh Awww Lloxie is so adorable when tickled! 4laugh heart

Meef! X3 *wiggles around and nibbles at her hand/paw playfully* Eee..... <^-^>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:50 pm
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie

Eeep! *bats her paw at him and wiggle her nose* 4laugh

((love the noises you make xd ))  

Angelic Muse

Solemn Protector

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:50 pm
Audi Kitty

A Christmas Angel!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:53 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty

You look really good sis. How'd you get the sash anyhow?

thanx solemn^^ thanx muse^^

i got the sash as part of my trade for my minis....thats also how i got 2 december letters, a november letter and 250k...

EDIT: a user named Ellis has them now  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:54 pm
Audi Kitty

Looks awesome! Where'd you get that sash? Very impressive! I was considering joining the December avvie contest for once with my angelic outfit, but on second thought you've got me beat without a doubt I think. Very cool, Audi! <^_^>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:55 pm
Audi Kitty
thanx solemn^^ thanx muse^^

i got the sash as part of my trade for my minis....thats also how i got 2 december letters, a november letter and 250k...

EDIT: a user named Ellis has them now

250k?!  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:57 pm
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie

Eeep! *bats her paw at him and wiggle her nose* 4laugh

((love the noises you make xd ))

Merp. *blinks and giggles, then grrrrs and bats at her nose playfully* Yip! <^^>

(X3 Hehehe.... I try not to be too repetitive so I try to use a lot of different ones. Some I got from my mate, hehe. <^.^>)

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games