Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 am

Angelic Muse
I like all of the ideas, but the first one I think is the best. That would really cool across your back. The tribal sign would be awesome too. The paw print is alright but the first two are way more interesting. 3nodding

I always wanted something that depicted my four...nationalities I guess. Need to figure out a cool way to do that.... smile
Yeah, they can take a while to think up. Glad I already have all of mine planned out.

Oh real quick, before I forget! A guy dropped out of our room at AC, you wanna tag along? The sooner I can know the better, because we all need a fourth person to cover the room cost, and if not then Grey is just gonna advertise the spot on the AC forums.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:34 am

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
I like all of the ideas, but the first one I think is the best. That would really cool across your back. The tribal sign would be awesome too. The paw print is alright but the first two are way more interesting. 3nodding

I always wanted something that depicted my four...nationalities I guess. Need to figure out a cool way to do that.... smile
Yeah, they can take a while to think up. Glad I already have all of mine planned out.

Oh real quick, before I forget! A guy dropped out of our room at AC, you wanna tag along. The sooner I can know the better, because we all need a fourth person to cover the room cost, and if not then Grey is just gonna advertise the spot on the AC forums.

OH! I'd love to! I just would need to know how much it would cost because seeing as how I make 6.25 and hour I would probably need to save up for it for awhile.

AHHH ********. Alright well PM or message me on myspace the details. I am so late for Speech!

And I cant wait to NOT UNDERSTAND what she says! biggrin

Later!

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:36 am

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

Oh real quick, before I forget! A guy dropped out of our room at AC, you wanna tag along. The sooner I can know the better, because we all need a fourth person to cover the room cost, and if not then Grey is just gonna advertise the spot on the AC forums.

OH! I'd love to! I just would need to know how much it would cost because seeing as how I make 6.25 and hour I would probably need to save up for it for awhile.

AHHH ********. Alright well PM or message me on myspace the details. I am so late for Speech!

And I cant wait to NOT UNDERSTAND what she says! biggrin

Later!
Aight, I'll get you all the details! Have fun!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:45 am

Blah, off to do chores.

Selene Aries

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:43 pm

Diana Vulpes
Blah, off to do chores.

*gets a snowblower and covers Di from ears to furry paws in SNOW* :p

*runs away to play the Sims 2*
mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 1:49 pm

Ebil snowbun. razz

Selene Aries

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:31 pm

*looks around* ninja
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:42 pm

Vir-San
*looks around* ninja

I see you.

Selene Aries

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:50 pm

Diana Vulpes
Vir-San
*looks around* ninja

I see you.
Noooo! You can't see me!

How ya doing?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:55 pm

Doing good, getting ready to run a few errands.

How about yourself?

Selene Aries

Vir-San

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Diana Vulpes
Doing good, getting ready to run a few errands.

How about yourself?
I'm pretty good just checking up on stuff then going to go play a game or something.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:49 pm

Hello alll whats the haps

heres a scary thought to ponder im gana be in collage next year well i would hope

Drifter_Xwolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:36 pm

domokun
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:00 pm

"HROOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWLLLL* Anyone here? ...Anyone. Come on guys, someones gotta be here.

Iron-_-Wolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:03 pm

Maybe.....
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games