Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 pm
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
The Dreaming Panda
angel_eyes200
Racy finally found lucas's room, and didnt want to just come in, so she knocked as politely as she could. "..c-can i come in?" racy asked kinda shyly.
Keido looekd at her after his heasd was reacently poked. "im no kiddie. actually, i am. i admit. i like being fun. haha you dont seem to know how to do that.." he mumbled under his breath. then he looked back up at her instantly. "oh what? who said that?" and he was acting stupidly silly, on purpose. it was just him.

Luca looked at the door and sighed. "Come in," he lay back down on his bed, waiting for whoever was out there to come in.
Mitsuki slightly glared at Keido and turned her head away from him. "You don't know that."
Megumi leaned against the doorway and looked at Keido. "You know, there was a time where Mitsuki actually made jokes. She'd always smile and laugh you know." She bit on the cupcake that was on her hand, smiling slightly.
Racy came in, looked at luca and looked at the floor. she didnt know if that hug was an 'i forgive you' hug or an 'im sorry... no..' hug. she stood at the doorway, closing the door behind her and leaned against the door. "h-hey..." she held her hands together, still looking at the floor.
Keido chuckled. "Was." keido held his hands behind his head, slumping down a bit more so he was somewhat laying down.

Luca looked at her and motioned her to come forward. "Don't worry, I don't bite." He chuckled. Closing his eyes, he sighed again.
Megumi shrugged, and sat on the stairs again. She continued eating her cupcake. "Mhm, well.. You don't know.. what happened to her so you shouldn't say such things. Mitsuki's been through a lot. More than me actually," she giggled.
Mitsuki turned away from them and looked at her hand. "Will you guys stop talking about me?" She looked down and sighed again. "You know, Luca is so lucky." Glancing at Megumi, she sighed again.
Megumi giggled and shrugged. "I don't know." She glanced at Mitsuki, still eating the cupcake. "Jealous?" She laughed.
Mitsuki's face reddened but she decided to stay silent, looking away from Megumi and Keido.
Racy got up off the door and sat next to luca. "..so.. you still hate me?" racy tilted her head at him slightly, yet trying her best not to make eyecontact. she felt really awkward and uncomfterble at the moment. she felt hated and..weird. O.o
Keido shrugged, not understanding what they were saying at all. "okay, you guys are boring me now.. ima go, mhmk? send racy home with luca, will you?" without waiting for their response, keido had already teleported back into his dorm, taking a widdle nappy. ((xD)) he was tired fromall the stuff that happened today. finally taking his first nap since he came from england. wait..he was just at england. O.o he didnt notice that...
((woah!! so im vice captain of ur guild now? what are you? and g2g))

[ Okays! Bye! Oh, and I'm captain. xD ]
Luca looked at her and smiled. "I don't. Don't worry." He looked at her, and stood up. He soon gave in and hugged her tight. "I missed youu.."
Racy blushed, smiling softly. she hugged him back, kissing him softly. she needed one of those after what had just happened. she missed him too. she pulled away, hugging him again. "im sorry... but please forgive keido-nii... he didnt mean to hurt you..." she said quietly, still holding onto him, her head on him shoulder. Racy sounded peaceful, and quiet, and untroubled ((is that a real word? xD)), like a fallen angel asking for forgiveness.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:46 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
"im bloodie and ew?" he laughed "whats wroung with me being bloodie?"
Ria tilted her head. "it just.. your so.. messy... O.o" ria walked up to him, swiping a finger across his cheek, getting some of the blood on it. she licked her finger, tasting it was demon blood. "why...do...you have.. demon blood on you?" ria asked suspiciously and a bit curiously.

"oh becouse. why do you have vampire blood in you?"
ria narrowed her eyes at him. "cuz i dont?"
she said, looking at herself, to see if she had any blood on her at all. she didnt. what??

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Kazuki felt like puking. There were guts on his face. The blood didn't bother him as much as the guts, but guts " Theres...guts on your face." He muttered looking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:08 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Kazuki felt like puking. There were guts on his face. The blood didn't bother him as much as the guts, but guts " Theres...guts on your face." He muttered looking away.
ria loked at Kazuki, thinking the exact same thing he was thinking. she wanted to take a run for it, but she was concerned for negi. she tried searching negi's mind for what happened earlier, but nothing. "c'mon..." ria said, her hand shaking a bit, taking kazuki's hand and walking away. she couldnt look at it. she was getting a bit dizzy. she handt had a drink in forever, and she felt weak.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:11 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
ria loked at Kazuki, thinking the exact same thing he was thinking. she wanted to take a run for it, but she was concerned for negi. she tried searching negi's mind for what happened earlier, but nothing. "c'mon..." ria said, her hand shaking a bit, taking kazuki's hand and walking away. she couldnt look at it. she was getting a bit dizzy. she handt had a drink in forever, and she felt weak.

The knots in Kazuki's stomach were instantly gone when they left. " It was so... gross." He said shivering a little. He stopped and looked at ria. " Are you okay? " He asked looking at her. She looked kinda sick. He pushed some hair out of her face, running the back of his hand over her cheek. " I bet you're thirsty." He said with a small grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

The knots in Kazuki's stomach were instantly gone when they left. " It was so... gross." He said shivering a little. He stopped and looked at ria. " Are you okay? " He asked looking at her. She looked kinda sick. He pushed some hair out of her face, running the back of his hand over her cheek. " I bet you're thirsty." He said with a small grin.
ria mangaged to get some color into her cheeks. "y-yeah.. i bit..." she admitted. "but im fine..." ria lied, with a convincing smile to cover it up. but the smile instantly faded, but she hid it behind her hair.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria amngaged to get some color into her cheeks. "y-yeah.. i bit..." she admitted. "but im fine..." ria lied, with a convincing smile to cover it up. but the smile instantly faded, but she hid it behind her hair.

Kazuki moved the hair from her face again, leaning down and kissing her cheek. " Lets go hunt." He smiled picking her up bridal-style and walking her out of the building. He set her down at the edge of the woods. " Ready?" He smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:34 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria amngaged to get some color into her cheeks. "y-yeah.. i bit..." she admitted. "but im fine..." ria lied, with a convincing smile to cover it up. but the smile instantly faded, but she hid it behind her hair.

Kazuki moved the hair from her face again, leaning down and kissing her cheek. " Lets go hunt." He smiled picking her up bridal-style and walking her out of the building. He set her down at the edge of the woods. " Ready?" He smiled at her.
ria tilted her hea,d looking cute but confused. "h-hunt for what?" ria had never gone hunting for her drinks. usually nate would be a volunteer for ria. racy and eddie would find someone else to feed on.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:41 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria tilted her hea,d looking cute but confused. "h-hunt for what?" ria had never gone hunting for her drinks. usually nate would be a volunteer for ria. racy and eddie would find someone else to feed on.

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Do you drink human or animal blood?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:48 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria was confused. she could drink animal blood? oh.. "well... ive nerv drinken animal blood before..." ria walked up next to him. "but ill try it." ria shrugged, lookign around. but shes never gone hunting before either...  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:51 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria was confused. she could drink animal blood? oh.. "well... ive nerv drinken animal blood before..." ria walked up next to him. "but ill try it." ria shrugged, lookign around. but shes never gone hunting before either...

Kazuki was kind of a vegitarien in the vampire world. Didn't want to hurt people, and figured he'd control the animal population. " You don't have to.." He said looking around. " I'm sorry, not eevery one is like me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
"im bloodie and ew?" he laughed "whats wroung with me being bloodie?"
Ria tilted her head. "it just.. your so.. messy... O.o" ria walked up to him, swiping a finger across his cheek, getting some of the blood on it. she licked her finger, tasting it was demon blood. "why...do...you have.. demon blood on you?" ria asked suspiciously and a bit curiously.

"oh becouse. why do you have vampire blood in you?"
ria narrowed her eyes at him. "cuz i dont?"
she said, looking at herself, to see if she had any blood on her at all. she didnt. what??

((he said in not on))
"so you arnt a vampire? you lied to me"  

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki was kind of a vegitarien in the vampire world. Didn't want to hurt people, and figured he'd control the animal population. " You don't have to.." He said looking around. " I'm sorry, not eevery one is like me."
ria shrugged. "its nice to know that theres another way for me to refill without having to get nate to..." she shut herself up. she looekd up to kazuki nervously. "okay.. so.. how do i hunt?" she asked, feeling kinda low and clueless.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:05 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

ria shrugged. "its nice to know that theres another way for me to refill without having to get nate to..." she shut herself up. she looekd up to kazuki nervously. "okay.. so.. how do i hunt?" she asked, feeling kinda low and clueless.

Kazuki thought for a moment. " It's really just instinct. You lunge and catch them, and then.. kill them." He said, not able to explain it. He saw a deer far off, using her super speed to run over. He cracked its neck quickly, killing it fast. " See?" He smiled.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:31 am
[[ Hey guys... Imma be gone for four days, then right after that school starts. [: But Im still gonna try and be on. ]]  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games