Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:57 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
thanx solemn^^ thanx muse^^

i got the sash as part of my trade for my minis....thats also how i got 2 december letters, a november letter and 250k...

EDIT: a user named Ellis has them now

250k?!

it was 300k, but she threw in a second december letter for 100 and gave me the sash out of the october letter and 50 instead...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:58 pm
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

i got the sash as part of my trade for my minis....thats also how i got 2 december letters, a november letter and 250k...

250k?!

it was 300k, but she threw in a second december letter for 100 and gave me the sash out of the october letter and 50 instead...

Well someone's a rich kitty now.  

Lloxie

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:58 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
o and what do you guys think? of my avvy? i need the angelic staff thingy and something for my head. its what im gonna enter as in the guild contest

Looks awesome! Where'd you get that sash? Very impressive! I was considering joining the December avvie contest for once with my angelic outfit, but on second thought you've got me beat without a doubt I think. Very cool, Audi! <^_^>

^^; hmm... could i borrow your rod thingy for a few minutes, just to see what it looks like? pwease?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:00 pm
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

250k?!

Well someone's a rich kitty now.

yeha. iuve spent 50k already^^; but thats mainly cuz of the fairy wings and getting my hair dyed  

Zanzarus

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:00 pm
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
Angelic Muse
Lloxie
*blinks at all the talk about yiff stuff and meeps, then ducks under the blanket in his hammock to hide the tips of his ears and his tail, which were turning somewhat pink* >_> <_<

awww....so cute!!! *tickles him*

Meep! ^^;; *blushes, then flails and squirms and giggles* Dun do that!! Foxie... uber... ticklish.... nuuuu.....!!! @@;;;;

OMFG YOU ARE SO CUTE! *giggles and tickles him more* 4laugh

Nyeee! ^-^;;; *flails and giggles s'more* Nuuuu....!!!

*is still gushing over teh cuteness!* 4laugh Awww Lloxie is so adorable when tickled! 4laugh heart

Meef! X3 *wiggles around and nibbles at her hand/paw playfully* Eee..... <^-^>

Eeep! *bats her paw at him and wiggle her nose* 4laugh

((love the noises you make xd ))

Merp. *blinks and giggles, then grrrrs and bats at her nose playfully* Yip! <^^>

(X3 Hehehe.... I try not to be too repetitive so I try to use a lot of different ones. Some I got from my mate, hehe. <^.^>)

Wai!!! *bunny cuddles him* sooooooo cute.... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:02 pm
angelic!!! you know everything!! tell me how to open my letters crying  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:04 pm
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
o and what do you guys think? of my avvy? i need the angelic staff thingy and something for my head. its what im gonna enter as in the guild contest

Looks awesome! Where'd you get that sash? Very impressive! I was considering joining the December avvie contest for once with my angelic outfit, but on second thought you've got me beat without a doubt I think. Very cool, Audi! <^_^>

^^; hmm... could i borrow your rod thingy for a few minutes, just to see what it looks like? pwease?

Hmmm, I dun typically loan out items buuuut..... eh, what the hey, sure. I trust ya. <^.^>  
Lloxie
Audi Kitty
Lloxie
Audi Kitty

Hmmm, I dun typically loan out items buuuut..... eh, what the hey, sure. I trust ya. <^.^>

~glomps~ thankyou!!! thanx thanx thanx!!!!  

Zanzarus

Lloxie

Angelic Muse

Wai!!! *bunny cuddles him* sooooooo cute.... 4laugh

*mrrrs and nuzzles, then baps at her bunny ears lightly* <^^>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:06 pm
Audi Kitty

eek

Dear Lord, who on Earth told you I know everything sweetie? sweatdrop

And the letters? I would think that you would click them and the would give you an option on which donation item you would like to have.

If not, and this isn't working because they are old, I suggest you check the FAQ and if it is not in there, I would suspect it would be a possible bug and post something in the Help forum or email them.  

Angelic Muse

S.h.o.r.t.y.

~walks in~

Hello

Angelic Muse
Audi Kitty

eek

And the letters? I would think that you would click them and the would give you an option on which donation item you would like to have.

If not, and this isn't working because they are old, I suggest you check the FAQ and if it is not in there, I would suspect it would be a possible bug and post something in the Help forum or email them.

see? you do know everything^^  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:07 pm
Hey sis, I've donated to you a few times....*nudge nudge*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:07 pm
Angelic Muse
Audi Kitty

eek

*starts to look around a slip out of the room while whistling*  

Solemn Protector

Angelic Muse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:08 pm
Audi Kitty
Angelic Muse
Audi Kitty

eek

see? you do know everything^^

redface Thanks for a compliment but I don't. It is just because I waste what spare time I have on Gaia. xd

*giggles when Lloxie baps her ear and scratches behind his* whee  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games