Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 am
((I've been waiting on Rawr to get on but she has not gotten on in a while, So umm can anyone help Deliver Tora's baby so i can get back in???))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:45 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Do you drink human or animal blood?" He asked.
ria was confused. she could drink animal blood? oh.. "well... ive nerv drinken animal blood before..." ria walked up next to him. "but ill try it." ria shrugged, lookign around. but shes never gone hunting before either...

Kazuki was kind of a vegitarien in the vampire world. Didn't want to hurt people, and figured he'd control the animal population. " You don't have to.." He said looking around. " I'm sorry, not eevery one is like me."
ria shrugged. "its nice to know that theres another way for me to refill without having to get nate to..." she shut herself up. she looekd up to kazuki nervously. "okay.. so.. how do i hunt?" she asked, feeling kinda low and clueless.

Kazuki thought for a moment. " It's really just instinct. You lunge and catch them, and then.. kill them." He said, not able to explain it. He saw a deer far off, using her super speed to run over. He cracked its neck quickly, killing it fast. " See?" He smiled.
ria saw the deer die. she felt a bit sad by it. she walked over, standing by the deer and kazuki. ria bit her lip,holding her hands together at her heart. "aww, poor deer..." she said softly. but at the same time, she felt drawn to it, being really thirst. her eyes became blank, and couldnt stop staring at the dead deer.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:04 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Kazuki looked at her confused. " Do you drink human or animal blood?" He asked.
ria was confused. she could drink animal blood? oh.. "well... ive nerv drinken animal blood before..." ria walked up next to him. "but ill try it." ria shrugged, lookign around. but shes never gone hunting before either...

Kazuki was kind of a vegitarien in the vampire world. Didn't want to hurt people, and figured he'd control the animal population. " You don't have to.." He said looking around. " I'm sorry, not eevery one is like me."
ria shrugged. "its nice to know that theres another way for me to refill without having to get nate to..." she shut herself up. she looekd up to kazuki nervously. "okay.. so.. how do i hunt?" she asked, feeling kinda low and clueless.

Kazuki thought for a moment. " It's really just instinct. You lunge and catch them, and then.. kill them." He said, not able to explain it. He saw a deer far off, using her super speed to run over. He cracked its neck quickly, killing it fast. " See?" He smiled.
ria saw the deer die. she felt a bit sad by it. she walked over, standing by the deer and kazuki. ria bit her lip,holding her hands together at her heart. "aww, poor deer..." she said softly. but at the same time, she felt drawn to it, being really thirst. her eyes became blank, and couldnt stop staring at the dead deer.

negi is all clean and sees them he goes to her "hi" he said "you know you dont have to kill to take blood?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:09 pm
Ria nodded, laughing nervously. "yeah..t hats what i was thinking...." she held a hand at the back of her head.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:14 pm
angel_eyes200
Ria nodded, laughing nervously. "yeah..t hats what i was thinking...." she held a hand at the back of her head.

"so watcha doing?" he asked
((nm. you?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:20 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((nm. you?))
((listenin to moosic. ;D))
Ria grabbed at negis shoulders. her eeys were cold, and wide, looking dead. "im..so... thirsty..." she croaked. she stuck out her tounge, trying to look at it. it was so dry and pale. so was her face. she couldnt even blush anymore. >o< "ahh!!" she mumbled frustratedly. she loved being a vampire, except for the drinking blood part.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:35 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((nm. you?))
Ria grabbed at negis shoulders. her eeys were cold, and wide, looking dead. "im..so... thirsty..." she croaked. she stuck out her tounge, trying to look at it. it was so dry and pale. so was her face. she couldnt even blush anymore. >o< "ahh!!" she mumbled frustratedly. she loved being a vampire, except for the drinking blood part.

"just drink mine" he says
((sorry im playing a fun comp game))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((nm. you?))

ria's eye kinda twitched. "b-but.. your a vampire too.... i cant drink another vampire's blood..." ria said, as if it was an obvious, 'who doesnt know that' statement.
(eh its a'ight.)  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:42 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((nm. you?))

ria's eye kinda twitched. "b-but.. your a vampire too.... i cant drink another vampire's blood..." ria said, as if it was an obvious, 'who doesnt know that' statement.
(eh its a'ight.)
"im only half vampire so you can" he has an evil smile and makes her drink his blood  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((nm. you?))

(eh its a'ight.)
"im only half vampire so you can" he has an evil smile and makes her drink his blood
ria pushed away. "n-no! i s-stil cant!! its weird! its like.. im sucking on your neck!!" ria hid behind kazuki, peeked over to look at negi. she was hiding her shadey pink face.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

(eh its a'ight.)
ria pushed away. "n-no! i s-stil cant!! its weird! its like.. im sucking on your neck!!" ria hid behind kazuki, peeked over to look at negi. she was hiding her shadey pink face.
he laughes "but you have to. unles you wanna see something nasty" he says  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

(eh its a'ight.)
ria's eyes went wide. she started blushign more. she was also confused. "wha- what to you mean..?" she asked shyly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
(eh its a'ight.)
ria's eyes went wide. she started blushign more. she was also confused. "wha- what to you mean..?" she asked shyly.
"id drag you to my hunting ground" he goes to her and sees her blushing "why are you blushing?" he asks with a big smile on his face  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:13 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
(eh its a'ight.)
"id drag you to my hunting ground" he goes to her and sees her blushing "why are you blushing?" he asks with a big smile on his face
ria hid her face more into kazuki. she didnt want to say why. "..j-just cuz..." then she looekd at him, not blushing as much but still blushing. "..hunting grounds? what do you hunt?"  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:15 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria hid her face more into kazuki. she didnt want to say why. "..j-just cuz..." then she looekd at him, not blushing as much but still blushing. "..hunting grounds? what do you hunt?"
"demons but i dont remember killing them or eating them" he growls "why are you blushing? and drink or you watch me eat"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games