Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:17 pm

Angelic Muse
my roomie took a picture of it too...aw man...that s**t that happens at college.... whee
Yeah... or as I like to call it. All the s**t I had been doing since I was 16. xp
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:18 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
my roomie took a picture of it too...aw man...that s**t that happens at college.... whee
Yeah... or as I like to call it. All the s**t I had been doing since I was 16. xp
xd

Oh. Ya got the info for me for AC?

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:19 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
xd

Not yet, Grey hasnt been online all day. But I ran the numbers myself, and with 4 people it breaks down to like 30 bucks a night.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:19 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
xd

Not yet, Grey hasnt been online all day. But I ran the numbers myself, and with 4 people it breaks down to like 30 bucks a night.

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
xd

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????
Yeah, the hotel set a flat rate of like 110 bucks a night during the con.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:25 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
xd

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Now I just have to figure out something to tell my parents. 'Cause hell if they're gonna be cool with me chilling in Pitt with (I am assuming all guys) people I dont really know and as much as they like you, i highly doubt they'd like that.

hmmm.....

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:27 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
xd

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

Now I just have to figure out something to tell my parents. 'Cause hell if they're gonna be cool with me chilling in Pitt with (I am assuming all guys) people I dont really know and as much as they like you, i highly doubt they'd like that.

hmmm.....
Well, if it helps Grey and his mate are gay. So you know... they wont start anything. Also keep in mind, you have to buy admission to the con, that's like 50 bucks. Plus we're spending 3 nights there, so that's like 90, and with all the art dealers and cool s**t, you'll probably want to bring some spending cash (I'm bringing a ton). Not to mention food and other necessary supplies to live.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:32 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
xd

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

hmmm.....
Well, if it helps Grey and his mate are gay. So you know... they wont start anything. Also keep in mind, you have to buy admission to the con, that's like 50 bucks. Plus we're spending 3 nights there, so that's like 90, and with all the art dealers and cool s**t, you'll probably want to bring some spending cash (I'm bringing a ton). Not to mention food and other necessary supplies to live.

Oh I know that. But I thought I was gonna have to pay a lot more for the hotel. So as long as I can figure out a good excuse what I'd be doing that weekend, I am SO going.

Regardless, I guess the worst my parents can do is kick me out right? Heh. whee

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:33 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

hmmm.....

Oh I know that. But I thought I was gonna have to pay a lot more for the hotel. So as long as I can figure out a good excuse what I'd be doing that weekend, I am SO going.

Oh they wont kick you out. Come on. At your age, during the middle of the summer. You're like supposed to take trips and stuff. I'm sure you'll think of a good cover story.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

whoa whoa wait.

That's...IT????

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

hmmm.....

Oh they wont kick you out. Come on. At your age, during the middle of the summer. You're like supposed to take trips and stuff. I'm sure you'll think of a good cover story.

yea. I am pretty good when it comes to lying/keeping things from my parents.

*throws a snowball at you* blaugh

I want more snow! 4laugh

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:40 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

hmmm.....

I want more snow! 4laugh
*Gets biffed with a snowbal* Ow! Yeah, I can't retaliate, it hasn't snowed here for a few days.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:41 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

Niiiiiiiiiiice.

hmmm.....

I want more snow! 4laugh
*Gets biffed with a snowbal* Ow! Yeah, I can't retaliate, it hasn't snowed here for a few days.

Bwhahahaha. I rule!

*throws another one your way, then cowers behind her fort* biggrin

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:45 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

I want more snow! 4laugh

Bwhahahaha. I rule!

Hey! knock that off. The only missiles I have over here are rocks! You don't want those! *Eats the snow fort*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:50 pm

Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

I want more snow! 4laugh

Bwhahahaha. I rule!

Hey! knock that off. The only missiles I have over here are rocks! You don't want those! *Eats the snow fort*

Nuuuuuu!!!!

You make Muse sad. sad

Angelic Muse

Iron-_-Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:52 pm

Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse
Iron-_-Wolf
Angelic Muse

I want more snow! 4laugh

Bwhahahaha. I rule!

Nuuuuuu!!!!

You make Muse sad. sad
Awww... *petpets Muse's head* Don't biff me with snowballs. *Sticks tongue out*
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games