Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 pm
((hello?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria's eyes grow as wide as softballs. "wh-where did you get those... th-thats so much, whered you get that!!" she said, pointing at them and standing up on his bed.
"i packed them myself" he says
((sorry about the long wait))
"From where?!?!" ria had backed up against a wall. it was freaking her out. why did he have so much blood?!?!
((its fine, dont worry. n_n))
"from animals and donaters"
ria sighed in relief, finally relaxing. she slid down, sitting on the corner of the wall and the floor. "you scared me.." she sighed out, leaning over her knees.
"ok. so why where you blushing earlier?" he asks really wanting to know
ria started blushing again. "uwaa you were making me feel weird!! and it was so werid how i was practically sucking on your neck!! and its weird how your were like.. forcing me to drink from you. and that one time where you made me was so..." she turned redder, and hid her face in her hands.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"From where?!?!" ria had backed up against a wall. it was freaking her out. why did he have so much blood?!?!
ria sighed in relief, finally relaxing. she slid down, sitting on the corner of the wall and the floor. "you scared me.." she sighed out, leaning over her knees.
ria started blushing again. "uwaa you were making me feel weird!! and it was so werid how i was practically sucking on your neck!! and its weird how your were like.. forcing me to drink from you. and that one time where you made me was so..." she turned redder, and hid her face in her hands.
"so what?" he sees he turn more red and he starts to blush finaly understanding what she said  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:53 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
"so what?" he sees he turn more red and he starts to blush finaly understanding what she said
ria tried her best not to make eye contact with negi. it was startign to get an awkward silence in the room, and she felt like she couldnt move.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:55 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria tried her best not to make eye contact with negi. it was startign to get an awkward silence in the room, and she felt like she couldnt move.
he goes and takes a shower  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria got tired, from being all stiff n stuff, so she climbed into negi's bed, cuddling up with herself and rested. then she'd leave if there wasnt anything else negi had to tell her.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:07 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria got tired, from being all stiff n stuff, so she climbed into negi's bed, cuddling up with herself and rested. then she'd leave if there wasnt anything else negi had to tell her.
he finshes and gets clouthes on then comes out "so whats up?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:10 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shrugged tiredly. "im tired..." she sighed. she closed her eyes, falling asleep.
((g2g))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:13 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
ria shrugged tiredly. "im tired..." she sighed. she closed her eyes, falling asleep.
((g2g))
he puts the blanket on her and goes to sleep on the floor
((kk))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm
=.= dude im bored. noones on, dammit. >w<))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:23 pm
angel_eyes200
((im on))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((im on))
((now you are. ugh i have to go in 10 minutes anyways so..))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:31 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((im on))
((well it was my moms bday. why do u need to leave?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:37 pm
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((im on))
((i have church tomorrow so.. yeah. sweatdrop ))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:38 pm
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
((im on))
((i have church tomorrow so.. yeah. sweatdrop ))
((oh ok))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games