Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:13 pm
*pokes the mousey* ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Lloxie

Ah, okie then. <^^> I usually try to do so too, but sometimes I miss people. xX;
Yah, is okies. BTW, Did you know I was on here a couple days disuised as a n00b? It was the worst time I've ever had on gaia.  

Podunk_the_Mighty

S.h.o.r.t.y.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Sura Tokaniku
*pokes the mousey* ^.^

yay, my personal space is getting raped. xp

If I didn't know him, I'd bap him

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:16 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Ah, okie then. <^^> I usually try to do so too, but sometimes I miss people. xX;
Yah, is okies. BTW, Did you know I was on here a couple days disuised as a n00b? It was the worst time I've ever had on gaia.

(save for here) But I always have a bad time in gaia. and I've been here nearly a year.

AFG is the only place I get my attention, cause I'm a whore for it ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:17 pm
~floats arround excitedly~ i am complete!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:19 pm
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Podunk_the_Mighty
S.h.o.r.t.y.
Podunk_the_Mighty
S.h.o.r.t.y.
I'm a bit surprise no one asked about why my names liek that.

And sad on the inside that no one has asked about me sweatdrop
I would have! (See, i'm the n00b-friendly non-ignorer person around here) Hi! *glomp*

yeep, um hi. Not very huggy, so that got me off guard blaugh
Sorry, but it's part of my quest to glomp every furry in gaia.
And to Loxie: I know it's not on purpise, but I actually go out of my way to acknowledge people.

It's ok. 3nodding

Being small, it's easy to be missed.

Thanks Lloxie. I don't care for my real name, cause it's not Sarah. So I made one up, lead by Sarah hehe. It's an awesome name

Ah, I see, hehe. <^^>  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

(save for here) But I always have a bad time in gaia. and I've been here nearly a year.

That's sad. Personally, I find the AFG to be overflowing with ignorimation. Maybe I just hang in the right spots in the rest of gaia...  
Audi Kitty

spiffy. To bad I didn't know, I'd offered you one of the angelic collers I had  

Skuger Moonclaw

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:20 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Meep. Nu, didn't know that. Tis a shame... what made it so bad? *huggles*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:20 pm
Audi Kitty

Yay!  

Eddily

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:22 pm
Audi Kitty

Congrats, Audi! <^-^>  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:23 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

That's sad. Personally, I find the AFG to be overflowing with ignorimation. Maybe I just hang in the right spots in the rest of gaia...

I'm furry and basical gay, and don't hide it. Unforcunatly, gaia is mostly the average Jim bob, and thems people hates us furs and gays.

Maybe because I prode people on here till their red, but I don't have too much trouble tlaking to people in AFG.

Could feel sorry for me, cause I'm mentaly unstable ^.^

Skuger Moonclaw

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:24 pm
Sura Tokaniku
Audi Kitty

spiffy. To bad I didn't know, I'd offered you one of the angelic collers I had

nifty^^; if thats the one that glow, the pendant thing, i prolly would have turned you down, i dun really liek them^^;

thanx tho^^ ed and sura and Lloxie  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:24 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Sura Tokaniku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Nawwwr, sowwy you feel that way Podunk. Personally I find the AFG to be one of the nicest places not just on Gaia, but on the internet, at least as far as I've seen. And I haven't seen anyone get ignored that I can think of....  

Lloxie

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:25 pm
Lloxie
Podunk_the_Mighty
Lloxie

Meep. Nu, didn't know that. Tis a shame... what made it so bad? *huggles*
the only people who ever talked to me Was doomie, cos I struck up a conversation and a single, kind n00b.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games