Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:49 pm
naruto-kun72
is anyone sasuke or naruto or gara or shikamaro

uhh, i think someone is already sasuke... nobody is naruto, imma female naruto, so boy naruto is free and no one is shika or gaara.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:11 pm
Raven forgot about santizo and sped up to Naruto. "thats what u think" she said and she sped up taking the lead into konoha.

((srry guys i have been busy))  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Ginga Densetsu Kaji

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:50 pm
Aikou Hitokage is my charrie. She has Naruto with eher most of teh time, so if possible, I'll take the boy Naruto too.

Right inside the Leaf Viillage Gate, Aikou stood waiting. She tapped her foot impatiently on the ground as Raven took the lead into the Gate. When she heard Raven charging, it startled her enough to yell, even though she is a potentially quiet nature, "Ack! Hey, Raven! Whadda ya think you're doin'? This isn't a racetrack!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:48 pm
i'll be boy naruto  

naruto-kun72

naruto-kun72

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:49 pm
anyone want want to go to get some ramen?SLURP!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:46 pm
Naruto raced past the gates, catching up to Raven rather easily. She noticed Aikou near the gates, looking rather peeved and decided to yell out,

"Hi Aikou, bye Aikou!"

She raced past, wind blowing fiercely and leaves moving forward.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:10 pm
*rubbs the bac of her head* ummmm hehe srry Aikou raven said. o yea i no the ANBU r gettin sloppy and u need me but ill do it tommorow ok gotta go bi and she raced after Naruto.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:33 pm
Naruto laughes maniacally, sitting at Ichiraku Ramen stand. She ordered five bowls of Miso ramen.

"Itadakimasu!"

She said, and dug in.

"Raven doesn't know what she's missing!"  

KitsuneGouka

naruto-kun72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:47 pm
Jenfner
Naruto raced past the gates, catching up to Raven rather easily. She noticed Aikou near the gates, looking rather peeved and decided to yell out,

"Hi Aikou, bye Aikou!"

who r u? (in the rp)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:59 pm
naruto-kun72
Jenfner

"Hi Aikou, bye Aikou!"

who r u? (in the rp)

i am ur female counterpart. femNaru. i dont like any of the females in naruto besides tenten, so i wanted to do a female naruto. not to mention i just wouldnt do good as a guy  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:45 am
Raven cuaght up to Naruto and she was already on her third bowl of Ramen. Raven ordered plain ramen. "thnx for wiating" she said sarcastically. "ITADAKIMASU!!" she said and started to eat. It has been a while since i have had Ichiraku's ramen she said between bites.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:37 am
hey naruto (girl) want to get some ramen??  

naruto-kun72

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:09 pm
Naruto waved Naruto (boy) over. She ordered her fifth bowl and began to eat. Raven sat down next to her, ordering some ramen too.

"Your welcome, Raven-chan!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:06 am
So Naruto(girl) what do u want to do on ur first day back to konoha? Naruto(boy) have any suggestions?  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

naruto-kun72

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:21 am
*orders 10th bowl of ramen* um i'll have the jumbo speical r u paying or are we spliting??????  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games