Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Join this RP please Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:33 pm
he disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving only a kunai knife with a small note on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:06 am
she couldn't sence him, he had left. she picked up the note...................  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:09 am
the note had a fire symbol on it. as she icked it up it exploded in a huge fire. he then appeared again and kicked her n the gut. "oldest trick in the book..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:20 pm
a coat hanger fell to the ground where she was, "ya to bad you fell for it, i thought you knew about substitution jetsu" sh esmiles.(i spelled something wrong i know i haven't even been able to spell my name today)  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:59 am
a laugh echoed around, seeming to come from everywhere. "but can you find me? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:14 pm
she blinked her eyes again and looked around the room, there it was, his body heat ,she could see it. she leapped forward and grabbed him down, she sat on his stomach. one hand holding his up and the other held a knife to his throat.  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:34 pm
he laughed and disappeared in a puff of smoke. "close......"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:01 pm
she blinks her eyes again, she then makes hand signals and a wherlwind erupts, sucking him inside it faster and faster, "had enough???"  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:13 am
he made a few hand signs. "not even close...FIRE STYLE! DRAGON FLARE JUTSU!" he yelled as he shot a huge stream of fire, turning the whirlwind into a flaming vortex. "now...the only question is...CAN YOU STAND THE HEAT?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:33 pm
"of course i can!!!! i AM the heat!!!!!" she changed into the actual Eliment itself. only blue.  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:17 pm
he laughed. "perfect...." he made more hand signs. "ICE STYLE! ICE PRISON!!!!!!!" he yelled as he jumped backwards while turning all the fire to solid ice.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:55 am
she laughed, the fire heated even more and was white. "you fool...." the ice shattered and the whole room was a flaming inferno.  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:55 pm
he laughed and stood there as the fire went around him. "well.....is it my turn yet?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:05 pm
"if you wi......" she broke off as a dart flew into the room, she looked at it, "its addressed to you" she gives it to him.  

Kechero

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:22 pm
he looked at her. "well read it..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items