Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:48 pm

"LOAD UP THE CANNONS!"
"LOAD THE CANNONS!"
"MOVE CLOSER TO THE SHIP!!"
"HEAD TOWARDS THE SHIP!"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:49 pm

"Ready the grappling hooks! Prepare the gangplanks!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

hoplite323

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:53 pm

They came in grappling distance. "FIRE CANNONS!!!" cannons fire than they placed their gangplanks down and ran towards the opponents' ship.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:00 pm

(Have to go. Say something like you manage to repel our troops and retreat or that we retreated due to loss of men.)

hoplite323

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:15 pm

A great storm arose, and both sides had to sail away. Every crew member was tosing buckets of water off the ship, as their opponent's surprise attack had caused a lot of damage. "Damnit! That cheap b*****d! One hell of a pirate, though, I'll give him that... Certainly knows how to play dirty... Grugh!" They did that until they got to shore, cussing plenty along the way. "You aren't hurt, are you dearest?"

(Awww! Kech and I are SO cheesy! We're cheesier than Kraft Dinner!)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:35 am

kitty was still in her dream state and had boarded the other ship. before diving off she had lit a large and destructive explosive. the aftershock of the explosion wrecked her clothes, they had many gashes across them some of them had cut into her to. she then swan off to the shore. when she climbed up she was with the rest of her crew. she woke up '' w..where am i?'' she said scared. she huddled herself up. her clothes where no useless but she could get anything she wanted so she was fine.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:45 am

(aawww!!!!!! well i wouldn't say we are kraft dinner cheesy, we're way past that one!!!!)

she looked at him smiling, "yes my love i am fine, are you well??" she smiled and saw kitty and desided to walk over to her, "how are you??? do you need eneything??"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:47 am

''get away from davy jones'' she snapped. she looked up. '' sorry'' she said shivering.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:52 am

she frowned slightly and walked away then returnd with a warm blanket, she put it around Kitty and gave her a glass of rum, she sat by her holding her in her arms and smiled, "its okey!!! drink up"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:55 am

'' i hate being me, at least the black pearl made the bad stuff go away, i might leave you know, i'm to dangerous, one minute i could be happy as larry the next reliving my past. if what had happened to me happened to you, you'd understand'' she shivered. she drank the rum and started to cry.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:03 pm

"don't talk about youself that way, you a wonderful person, you can cause me no more harm then i can cause myself!!!" she embraced her in a hug,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:05 pm

''you don't get it, you didn't have verything happen that did to me, i met davy jones and lived'' kitty said.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:12 pm

"Yes, my dearest, I am well." He turned to Kitty. "The infamous Jack Sparrow and his crew managed to do the same unscathed. You are a far stronger person than they are, the whole lot of them, and I have confidence you can drive back that which haunts you." He put his hand comfortingly on her shoulder. "However, if you wish to leave, it is not my right to stop you. Do whatever it is to make things work for you. No matter what path you choose, I wish you all the best."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:14 pm

"that doesn't change the fact that your a good person!!!! you will over come this and you will continue with life!!! its all eney of us can do........my mom was killed by Davy Jones when i was only 5yrs, old.......i do not know what your going through but i have benn scared by him, and it hurts grately,"

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:16 pm

''i may leave but only for a while, and i can stop and feuding between jack and your crew. i think the reason all the bad things stop there is cause it is linked with davy jones so in a way i'm facing my fears'' kitty said. '' i'll stay for a while longer first though'' she smiled weakly.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games