Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super-Happy-Fun-Time Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun place to make both friends and gold. 

Tags: giveaway, game, gold, contest, free 

Reply Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 am
Nice to meet you all =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:25 am
Well people call me in Gaia either Magical or Secret, you can pick the one you want, and my friends call me Nana or Nana-Chan... Soo... I'm 15, I live in Finland and I love to read and write. I have big family and four rodents, two cats (well on August) and snails mrgreen Oh and I watch Naruto.

Something else you guys wanna know? mrgreen

Edit: Yay! I got the kittens yesterday! But they don't like each other -.-'  

MagicalSecret

Galactic Huntress

22,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200

Nealey

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:59 pm
Ello all. I'm Nealey, but you can call me Nea for short. I enjoy making graphics so if you need anything just let me know. I use all proceeds to fund my quests and donate to others. I enjoy chatting but if the thread gets fast I get lost so I leave LOL. Anything else just ask!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:01 am
Hi everyone...
My names Julianne.
Im so glad that I am part of this guild.
Please accept me and like me for who I am.
thank you and maybe we can all be friends!!! heart  

jueykang

Schoonmaker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 am
Heeeyy, I'm Schoonmaker. Or Schoon. Whatever works for you.
I am an obsessive Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter fan [gah, November 18th!] And I absolutely adore this emote: blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:30 pm
well I'm relatively new. I've been a member for about a week maybe but haven't done anything yet. I love to read (mainly fiction) and write (mainly poetry) and watch TV (anything not a documentary becuz most of the time they are SOOOOO boring. I do watch the food channel, discovery, history, TNT, ABC Family, Oprah, The VIew, Cartoon Network, Saturday Night Live. I'll watch just about anything and everything. EXCEPT Larry King Live. so boring. and Arabic Satellite. some things are interesting, but otherwise they really dont know how to make good television.) I speak Arabic as a second language, making me yes Asian/Arab and proud of it! mrgreen I love my sweets. "I gotta have my" sweets. lol. my faves are glazed cake and ice cream. I also believe fruit and sweets should NEVER mix. Lots of ppl put fruit in jello. bleh whee or fruit pieces IN cake xp . thats the worst. or fruit chunks in icecream!?!?! thats criminal dramallama ! However, whole fruits on TOP of the cake is fine. Fruit is very tasty. Nuts I'm kinda getting used to. Also I disapprove of icecream cake in which cake and icecream are put together. The cake gets soggy and wet and cold (which is not how cake should tasts. cake is a warm/dry dessert) and the icecream gets polluted by the cake pieces. They just don't taste good together.
Anyway, there is me in nutshell. Oh wait exclaim One last thing. I want to be a lawyer/humanitarian/environmentalist/author/mother/some sort of teaching gig. My dreams make up a big part of me =) 3nodding

Sweet Days! blaugh

_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Thy Fairy

Beloved Fairy

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm
My name in RL is Jess. But since I started Gaia I always had a name with Fairy in it, so I just became Fairy. Which I get called in RL as well. I am 20. I have a son. He is the cutest thing in the world. I have a wonderful hubby. His name on here is I Master Smoke I. I live in New Orleans and I love to take pictures and write. I love to read as well. Once I get into a book, reality is lost to me. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 am
hey well my name is Carolyn but i am known better by my nick Lizzy. I am currently 19 yrs old n i have a wonderful bf here on gaia, his un is marluxia-x1. for those who don't know me very well i can be a pretty random person. thus we have the battle of the alter egos...goth, emo, girly, tomboy, cheery, devilish, hyper, etc...well there are many sides to me n my mood can change in a split sec. i think that Relient K song "moodring" would be fittin for me since i am a complex gal xd
other than that, i luffs readin, writin, actin, dancin, n most of all DRAWIN! biggrin  

sexy3lf_grl69

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:57 am
(*waves hi to new people*) ^.^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:47 pm
Helloo everyone!
I just joined here and i'm going to introduce myself..
My real life name is Marcelo but you can call me marc just like everyone here does xD... My username used to be "MARC3LO"... funny story... letter E on my keyboard wasnt working when i joined gaia so thats why i had that name..ha ha... so i started meeting people here... and everyone called me "marc"... at first i thought the number 3 in my username created a mental barrier so when you read my name you just say marc and ignore the rest xD... ohh well.. so then i changed my name...
hmm i think that should do.. hope to meet nice friends here 3nodding  

Mafia Marc

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:54 pm
[-MARC-]
Helloo everyone!
I just joined here and i'm going to introduce myself..
My real life name is Marcelo but you can call me marc just like everyone here does xD... My username used to be "MARC3LO"... funny story... letter E on my keyboard wasnt working when i joined gaia so thats why i had that name..ha ha... so i started meeting people here... and everyone called me "marc"... at first i thought the number 3 in my username created a mental barrier so when you read my name you just say marc and ignore the rest xD... ohh well.. so then i changed my name...
hmm i think that should do.. hope to meet nice friends here 3nodding
Heh, interesting story xD It's nice to meet you ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:14 am
Hi my name is Namine_30 and I new to the guild thank you very much Sheer_Immortal for inviting me  

Namine_30

Ichigo Okashi

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:18 am
Alright, intro time.

Well my name is Ichigo. That is what most of my friends at school call me also. Um, I am a sr in highschool. I have been on gaia since early '05 and I have been loving every day of it.

I love books. I love the harry potter series, I love the twilight series. I love the charlie bone series. I love the pretties series And I love a lot more that I can not currently remember.

umm... I also do a lot of artwork and such, my art is my life... ichigookashi.deviantart.com <--- that is my deviant art.

um.... I don't know what else you want to know. If you have any questions feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:20 pm
Hello. I'm new as well. You can call me light, that's much faster to write out.

This is my 2nd time on Gaia. I was on a few years ago, but i had some problems. I just recently joined again. Maybe a month ago?? I can't remember at the moment.

Well, it seems really nice here and I'm glad I got an invite biggrin

lightbloodsoul

Return to me my love

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:44 pm
Hello there, I'm Kendall and I'm new to this guild. 3nodding I like drawing and Mindless Self Indulgence(it's a band)
^^
Oh and thanks to Sheer_Immortal for inviting me here. 4laugh

Contests, Giveaways, and General Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas