Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Seirah leaned closer to Sero. "Do me a favor and shut up or I'll use that trick I learned from Lady Tsunade and knock you into the nearest tree," she wispered before kissing him on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:03 pm
Sero smiled. "Fine fine, Seirah-chan, fine, I'll stop." Sero gave Seirah a quick kiss and leaned back. "Ok, now I'll stop!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:37 am
Seirah smiled wickedly and said, "Ok, Sero Sempai, what's the first thing that we need to know about the Jonin tests?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:01 pm
Sero tapped his chin a moment in thought. "Well...you MUST know how to take on multiple enemies, without them yelling or raising an alarm. This is the hardest part of the test...well not for me. I aced it with flying colors."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:58 pm
Seirah looked at Sero and smiled. "I think I know how to beat that test. I just need to get posioned needles and make enough clones so that each can take down a guard, while I go in and capture the head hancho," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:59 pm
Sero tappe his chin. "You know I never would've thought of that."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:12 am
Seirah stared to reply, then noticed Katsumo standing there with the same bland expression on his face as before. She walked over and snapped her fingers infront of his eyes and said, "Katsumo wake up!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:52 pm
Sero just shook his head. "How can the dude be in a trance, when nobody put him in a trance! Pitiful...how in the world did he become a Chuunin?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:25 pm
Seirah walked over to Sero. "I don't know how he became a Chunnin. Shall we continue training?"

((I PMed him tolet himknow that if he doesn't post again soon, he'll get lost again.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:32 pm
Sero nodded. "Alright..." He made a few hand signs and 10 other clones appeared, with a fake switch on a tree. "You will need to stop all my clones in 10 seconds or less, and before one of my clones reach the alarm...GO!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:49 pm
Seirah summoned several clones. Each clone drew out a posioned needle and whipped it at a clone of Sero's. As each of Sero's clones burst into smoke Seirah was wrapping her arm around Sero's neck and was placing a kunai to his neck. "Fast enough for you?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:54 pm
Sero smirked. "Not quiet fast enough I'm afraid." An alarm went off, and the clone Seirah had poofed into smoke. "You should've noticed that I went into the ground while my clone was telling you how it works."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:07 pm
Seirah smacked herself on the forehead. "I should have activated my MageEye while you were explaining it! That was a horribly stupid error on my part! Other than that, would my plan have worked?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:08 pm
Sero nodded. "Except one thing...they won't allow you to use Kekei genkai's during the test...it's a rule."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:17 pm
Seirah smiled and said, "I guess I'll need to revise my plan a little bit, won't I?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games