Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
RACOON CITY (be violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u know what S.T.A.R.S. stand for
no
25%
 25%  [ 4 ]
i don't remember but they r the best of the best
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
yes but please tell me anyways
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
of corse i do but do u
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 16

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:13 pm
john-WHERE IS SAM *gets on the raido* sam come in sam  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:15 pm
(lolz wat i miss?)
Sam was passed out somewhere, not really sure where, the raido on her stomach  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
(lolz wat i miss?)
Sam was passed out somewhere, not really sure where, the raido on her stomach

john-chances r u r inside the building on the 3rd floor be carefull i think another key we need is on your level right now u r on your own save your amo and good luck

(basicly we r now traped in racoon city there is no way in or out
the umbrella corp has blocked all exits from racoon city and has told everyone to go back to there homes *if u have seen the resident evil movies u would know* and now we have jest escaped form a huge bralw of undead)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:23 pm
(alrighty well im fixin ot leave lolz, half asleep right now XDD i had a long day today)
Sam gets up and picks up her raido "got it" she said kina sleepily, she starts walking, looking for the key  

Aprilbaby1

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:27 pm
john-*shoots the undead cleaner and takes his key* good now we r almost set *goes down and unlocks the 3rd floor* i am on the way sam *opens the door with his gun drawn*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 am
john-*gets on the raido* kidd where r u  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:41 am
this is fun...{body slams four undead while head locking another}

yay a fire escape{goes up the very rusty fire escape}lets see 1,2,3,ah the fourth floor..{slames the window in with the butt of his rifle}  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:54 am
OMG a undead grandma!!!{throws the zombie out the window}bye-bye....  

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:54 am
:invaluible help you guys were leaving me out there:  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:16 pm
meanwhile one the 3rd floor

john-*hears glass brake*....what was that *has gun ready* gess i should call eveyone else *gets on the raido* THIS IS S.T.A.R.S. OFFICER JOHN ARES TELLING ALL PEOPLE THAT HEAR THIS TO RUN FOR IT BARACADE YOUR SELF INSIDE A BUILDING OR IF U HAVE A WEPPON TO AIM FOR THE HEAD OR SNAP THE NECK OF THESE THINGS AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *gets attacked from behind* damit u little *elbows the undead in the face and shoots it in the head* little ********  

Megamanexe709

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:42 pm
name- Jack Smith
ocupation- S.T.A.R.S.
weppons- M-16
appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
bio- Jack is a master of CQC or Close Quarters Combat and can hold his own with a gun. He has been assigned to Racoon City after getting a distress signal reporting "Zombies". Jack thought it was just somebody playing a joke gone wrong, and decided to set the troublemakers in place, but boy is he in for a surprise.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:15 pm
john-*kicks one in the head and snaps anothers neck* damit *pulls out a knife and starts stabing left and right* ******** THIS NEVER ENDS *sees where they r comeing in* damit i need to block that window *kicks one out the window and looks around to find something to block it* DAMIT  

Megamanexe709

Kazuya Maeda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:31 pm
They all hear machine gun fire coming from the rear of the horde. They could see the undead falling. "Hasta la vista Baby!" Jack shouts as he takes down a couple of zombies.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:39 pm
john-dam he is good *kicks a door in and goes in shooting the undead* something GOT IT *picks up the bed frame and drags it out to the window and blocks the window for good* THAT is how u block a window dam thay know how to clime the fire escape...so there is a little thought prosess there  

Megamanexe709

Baron Von Bunshwick

Dapper Businessman

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:53 pm
perfect smart zombies...{waps one in the noggen}hey cool a tazer!!{takes tazer from undead police officer}

hmm...I wonder if the zombies have nerves....{smiles}  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games