Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:58 pm
Itachi takes few blows but enough to make him fall backwards in pain. He is bleeding from the head. He stands up kinda dizy but ready to fight. "You hvave said that before..and now becuase your sister that you hate so much is in pain you mean it?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Sasuke glared at his brother, Itachi's blood dripping from his fists, "You took away our parents...you took away nearly our entire clan...I will not let you kill my sister as well!" He charged forward again and struck out with his fists, the anger and hatred shining clearly in his eyes.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:10 pm
Itachi takes more blows and throws sasuke acrossed the room. He stands up and Glares at him his eyes red. "She is just like me sasuke...so go ahead and kill me but you will get no thanks from her..she hates you...she helped kill our parents!!!!!!!!""No Itachi don't tell him that!"She looks over in horror as Itachi reveals her dark truth.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:14 pm
Sasuke grunted as he struck the wall. As he weakly stood back up, he paused as Itachi revealed what happened.
"Wh...what? No! That's not true! I saw them die, you were the one that killed them!" He roared, refusing to look at his sister, "You're lying!"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:17 pm
"But it's true just look at her face..it tells the truth...and thats the girl your saving? she worthless!"Nikura looks scared for the first time in her life.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:20 pm
Sasuke's eyes slowly turned to the frightened gaze of his sister, "Is...is it true? Did you help him...kill them?" His voice and shoulders shook as he gazed at her, "Please tell me he's lying."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:23 pm
She is still holding her stomach from the pain and she can't look him in the eyes she looks to the floor. "I-I'm sorry sasuke"She could not make any more words come.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:26 pm
Sasuke's eyes seemed to glaze over as he stared at the ground. All this time...he had trusted Nikura...had thought she changed...but it couldn't be so. How could she have kept it from him that she helped in the deaths of thier clan? How could she have left him alone...with no one...as his brother remained free? A small tear trickled down his face, just one.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:30 pm
Nikura coughs up blood as the blow to her stomach is starting to effect her insides and she has not enough chakra to heal herself. "I wish i could fight for him but I cant." she thinks.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:30 pm
Sasuke clenched his fists tightly, causing his nails to cut into his palms. Sister or not, he wasn't going to let her get in his way of destroying Itachi. His red eyes turned up to his brother and he performed the handsigns needed to summon up a new Chidori.

"I will not let your words dissuade me from killing you." He hissed, the chakra building up around his fists gave his face an eerie glow.

He cried out and burst forth, aiming his hand at Itachi's chest.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:42 pm
Itachi tried to dodged but the chidori hit his side. He fell to the ground in pain but it was not enough to kill him yet. "Even though your sister put you through so much pain your not going to kill her? Or will you hate her and let her die slowly?"He was breathing heavy as he spoke and his words came out hard. "Just look at her she will not live if you leave her...maybe you are heartless and full of hate Sasuke."

Nikura Lays on the ground breathing heavy and cannot move anymore from the deep wound that hit her inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:48 pm
Sasuke looked down at his sister, his heart filled with pity...and hate. He thought of how his hatred had fueled his last attacks, how he managed to strike Itachi...but now, as he gazed at his sister, he realized he couldn't let her die. She helped him...he had to return the favor.

"No, Itachi..." he murmured as he knelt at his sister's side, "I will never be like you." Supporting her weight on his shoulders, he stood up with a grunt and glared at Itachi, "I will not be consumed by hatred, not if it means the deaths of those who don't deserve it."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:57 pm
Nikura smile alittle realizeing she was not going to die today but the pain was so much that she couldn't breath easy. She knew there had been much damage done at the hands of Itachi tonight and if she stayed with him she'd be killed. She felt her seal take the pain in her neck and she tightened and grabbed her neck

Itachi wached Sasuke and shook his head. "You will never learn Sasuke. You are an Uchiha just like your sister and I. You have hate inside you just have to unleash it. It's there Sasuke Uchiha."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:00 pm
Sasuke felt his sister tighten up, and turned his darkened eyes to Itachi, "That may be so, but it's not coming out today." Carefully pulling his sister along side of him, he slammed his fist into the door to open it and glared back at his brother, "I'll be back...and next time there will be no distractions."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:13 pm
Itachi glared at Sasuke as they left realizing he may not be able to be healed now that she is gone.

Nikura Fell to thr ground as they left the building the seal starting to take over her body.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff