Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:18 pm
She smiled gently. "Well, I don't want to rush you, or stress you out, but I can smell the approach of many unfriendly creatures heading this way, probably werewolves." As if on cue, a lonely howl resounded through the night's stillness.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:20 pm
"Perfect!" He drew his weapon. "One of the reasons I insisted on nocturnal travel!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:31 pm
"Very well. I must admit though, I don't do very well against more than three or four of them ata time, and I've spent my entire life battling them." She drew her blades, knowing her whip wasn't maneuverable enough to handle the nimble wolfmen.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:03 pm
He attached some sutras to his weapon, and readied himself for battle.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:55 am
As the werewolves dashed into the area(there were about 12 of them), Slate mnaged to slice two across their throats as they lunged towards her and Fate.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 am
He swung his sweapon horizontally, getting three of them stuck to the end of his maul, howling in pain. Using the momentum to hold them there, he slammed his weapon with all three werewolves attached into two more, effectively breaking all their bones.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:03 am
She stabbed another in the heart, but failed to notice the one who had snuck up behind her, leaping onto her back and gouging at her as she stabbed at him. Many of her attempts actually hit him, but the werewolf was too strong for them to have much affect.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:16 am
Benkei swung at the lupine creature on her back, sending it flying like a baseball. "Are you alright?" he asked, fending off two at once.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:19 am
She narled in pain as the deep wounds on her sides, back, and neck began to bleed and throb as she continued to fight. "I'm fine," she assured him as she caved in the skull of another wolf with a single kick, "How many at the last count?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:27 am
Benkei continued to fend off the two who were rushing at him, occasionally recieving a scratch or two on his armour. "Just these two. They seem stronger than the rest, though..."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:30 am
Slate ducked around to slice at the one who was attacking Benkei, when the other smashed into her, pinning her against a tree. She felt several bones crunch as her body impacted, and her swords fell as both her arms were badly hurt from the werewolf's claws raking through her tendons.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:35 am
Benkei tossed his opponent aside and swung at the beasts which had Slate. It's back broke, but it still stood firm, not even knocked away by the blow. As the other run up from behind, Benkei forced his weapon further, slamming the one into the other and releasing Slate forcefully from his grasp. As the two weres struggled to move, Benkei said, "I think they're Alphas. Are you alright, Slate?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:37 am
She had fllen to her knees, her healing abilities fighting to repair the damage that had been done. Her arms were well enough to still work, but when she tried to speak, she tasted blood in her mouth and collapsed, managing to whisper, "I told you I didn't do well against werewolves."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:51 am
Just as both tried to get up, he mashed their heads in with repeated slams of his weapon. Then he went over to her, and pulled a bottle of pine-green liquid out of his pack. "This is a healing salve, made from a plant in my world. It should stop the bleeding and protect the wound from being opened any further, but you must do the rest on your own." He handed the bottle to her.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:11 am
She nodded her thanks as she accepted the medicine, applying it to the wounds that were easily visible and accessible. Fate, nearby, seemed to have finished her battle unscathed, fortunately.
"Thank you, Benkei. I feel so foolish whenever I fight those things; I tend to be prone to being caught helpless whenever they're near."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games