Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:36 am
((DEEP!))

Sasori closed his eyes and smiled. "Thank you... Thank you so much..." He muttered quietly and opened his eyes again. He lifted her face with one of his hands, the other still in the embrace, and leaned down... kissing her cheek. "I knew I found it..." He said looking at her.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:47 am
(( GAYAH! >.<" why must you do this to me!? i have no idea what to do now!! >.<" o i kno! ))
Motako stared at him, her face red, eyes wide, she felt like her heart had just skipped a beat. " I... " she couldn't figure out what to say to him, Motako stepped back from him a little-bit. Her face still red,she dissapeared (( XD i had no idea what to write, rofl ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:54 am
((Because I am evil! >3))

He stared at the spot she had disappeared from. Had he done something wrong? Did he rush things? He sighed and sat in the middle of the clearing. "Motako..." He said longingly. He sighed again. "What did I do?" He asked himself. He stared at the sky, which was now a dark violet. He sighed again and buried his face in his hands, tears escaping from his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:59 am
~*~*~*~
Motako decided she needed to go home, but thought better of it, so she went home, changed into one of her favorite purple dresses and went for a walk down by one of the many rivers that surrounded Kohana. She stoped by a tree and looked out at the water, " I don't even feel like this is my home any more.... " she wispered to herself. " I'm sorry Sesori, " she wispered too, and continued walking...rembering that the late cherry blossom forest was near by, but she didn't know just how close the trees were...
(( ;P XD he didn't do anything wrong, she's just like that! XD here's a pic just for the fun of it! it's also were she is right now! XD rofl ))
User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:06 am
((Gah! i know! It's just that, he thinks he did! >3))

He got up and wiped his eyes. "Damned human emotions..." He said to himself. His stomach gorwled and he pulled a box of pocky from his back pocket that he had stolen from Deidara earlier. He took out a piece and nibbled on it. "I wonder where I'll sleep tonight... I don't have a place to go..." He said, licking the remaining strawberry cream that remained on the biscut stick. He sighed. "Maybe I'll look for that lady again... I know Motako's mom won't let me in..." He said, leaving the cherry blossom forest.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:11 am
Motako turned swift on her heals as she heard foot-steps,
She blushed as she saw who it was......... ' Why me...? ' she thought as she turned back around hopeing he wouldn't notice her standing there...
(( XD rofl ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:16 am
Sasori looked up and noticed a girl standing near the edge of the river, and he knew instantly it was her. "H-Hi Motako..." He said, receding into the shadows. The moonlight made her look even prettier. He blushed as he saw her turn to look at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:21 am
Motako looked at him, she put one hand behing her back, and the other up by her face, almost as a wave. She turned back around, and leaned over picking something up off the ground, it was her black scetch book.
Motako turned back to him smiled, and picked up her pencle. " I'm going to draw you, " she told him as her pencle began to move swiftly accross the paper  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:38 am
He saw her pick up the pencil and begin to draw. "Then I suppose come out of the shadows?" He said, looking at her. He emerged from the shadows and popped another piece of pocky in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:41 am
She sighed as she finished. Motako put her book away and jumped up into the tree she was standing next to and sat on one of the branches, " Nothing was there keeping you in the first place, " Motako told him, still no emotion in her voice, but wht he couldn't see was her face was pink,
(( here's the picture! XD it's not like you haven't seen it b4 tho rofl! XD ))
User Image  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:44 am
"Why won't you show me it?" He asked, jumping into the tree with her and sitting next to her. He threw an arm around her shoulder. "I'm sure it's really good..." He said sympathetically.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:03 pm
Motako looked at him, " You didn't ask " she said as she took out her book and placed it in his lap
(( GAYAH! no chibi u musn't get off the compooper! ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:38 pm
((I am sneaky-sneaking back on... >3))

Sasori laughed a bit. "You're always so litteral..." he said, swinging his feet back and fourth. He opened the book and looked inside, his mouth dropped... the pocky falling into his lap. "This is awesome!" He said to her, brimming with excitement.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:46 pm
(( muahahah but i might have to get off now!! T^T T^T ))
Motako looked at him, " Thanks, I've been drawing sence I came here, to Kohana, Ino told me that I was a good drawer from a very young age, "
Motako looked back out to the water, see looked accross, to the windmill. Up at the sky, then down to the ground, and back to the water.  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:53 pm
((awww... that sux! >x))

"What're you looking at?" Sasori asked her as he watched her glance up and down. He placed the sketch book back on her lap and leaned forward, trying to see what she was looking at. "Seriously... what're-- Woah!" He yelled as he leaned forward too much and ended up on the ground again. "Ouch! My nose!" He yelled sitting up in a pile of dirt.

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games