Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Bleach,!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:27 pm
perfect your a natural Alaice nnow come with me Sarrah opened her wings and shot stait up and the forward and she spread her wings out ahh thats better  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:33 pm
follows " were are we going"  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:00 pm
To a place only I have been able to go now your one of the clan you can come to  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:35 pm
What's in this place?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:55 pm
its called thrn of gardens its very secret to!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:46 pm
so is it hidden somewhere in the sky?  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:58 pm
No Sarrah exclaimed its in the earth Sarrah shot straight down and went right through the dirt !!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:01 pm
"the earth" also shots down following her  

Micholetto

Sparkly Lunatic

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:03 pm
yep was Sarrahs only reply!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:01 am
ok ill tag along .( i have no clue where we are going but i will go along anyways).  

DragonBlade5

SweetKeiks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:53 pm
( ok that woorks )Sarrah stood up after she hit the ground where a spot she hit looked like a big crater she brushed her self off well everyone ok?? And please tell me you are because I don`t heal others down here very well??Sorry its a power all Alaices have problems with!(Alaices are creatures torn between human and angel but I`m also part Vampier with my look but I`m the only Girl Alaice to be know here!!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:19 pm
Sarrah looked in both directions then ran twords a door that didn`t look like there was a door but as soon as she hit the wall it made a rumbeling noise and then it opened spreading bright lights then she looked over at both boys coming??  

SweetKeiks

ObsidianWarrior

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:25 pm
Derek was sitting on a rock eating an apple when the door started to open he watched as it opened then to see a girl standing there then to boys walk up behind her he sat and watch her he was invisable at the moment to think he was the last one but to see others beside himself and then he walked over to them and threw his apple in the bind burner and the materalize in front of them `Bows and says calmly "hello, my name is Derek welcome to Thorn of Gardens my apolagies for scaring you and well how are you to know of this place??" derek lifted and sat in the air waiting for a responce from someone then he brought out another apple and started eating it!!???  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:13 pm
Sarrah as well got up in the air and sat there and said well I`m an Alaice and so are you but I`ve never heard of you presents though and so is he she pointed to Taiki and the at the other boy I didn`t know this still was here but to see you and running water makes me feel warm to see!!Sarrah sat in the air the she fell to the groung well I`m not the best at doing that so yeah!!  

SweetKeiks

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:15 pm
(( well, much to Mobius's idea that this place wouldn'y last, it did. hey Koko!!!!!!!!!!!!!))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff