Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Rise of the Kyuubi's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the title?
NO IT SUCKS OUT LOAD!!!!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:09 pm
((Chihiro has to kill Sero so he can kill the demon in him. NOW HURRY AND READ AND POST!!! I wanna' know what happens! It's like a really good story and I can't read on! -eats popcorn- And I get reaaally agitated when I don't know what happens next!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:42 pm
((What he said))  

Khana Uchiha

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:58 pm
Ichi watched from above them all, feeling the strong demonic chakra begin to die down. His eyes traveled along the small crowd of three below, like droplets of blood, trickling down pale white skin. He focused in on Sero, from which he could feel the chakra. "So, you hold a Bijuu, do you?" His voice was almost cold, though he was uttering the words to himself. The wind began to die down, the metal disc Ichi stood atop, sinking. Finally it reached ground, landing with a heavy thud. "You, Bijuu!" He called, referring to Sero, not noticing Chichiro at all. 'That baka from earlier? Gah!'

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:19 pm
Chihrio: YO! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:24 pm
((uh im kinda confuse with wats happenin right now XP))
Fujuki just sat there looking at the stranger ((is he a stranger XP lol))
she kept her hand on Sero's chest still trying to heal him...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:02 pm
*glares at the person*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:01 pm
((Put it this way...there is a blood clot in his heart...and no ninjutsu can help him, only a sudden burst of blood-flow...or otherwise he has to be surprised...surprised surprised. You know how your blood starts to flow faster when you get surprised? Yeah, that's how it goes...so basically do something that will surprise him....except no slappy.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Chihiro: SERO!  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:24 pm
A sigh escaped the Suna-nin's lips as he walked up to Sero. "Don't act so childish. Yelling at me won't solve anything, will it? Besides, as I see from the glare in your eyes," Ichi focused on Chihiro now. "You're preparing to kill him yourself." His gaze dropped onto Sero again, waiting for the chakra to die down in him. "Baka..." He muttered, while pulling the steel plate of his headband down, the hourglass drifting just above the line of his cloak.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:03 pm
"Dont say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*clenches fist*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:13 pm
Fujuki looked at the person then Chihro and back to Sero, how are we gunna surprise him???, Fujuki thought to herself...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:17 pm
((Will I do or live...such an intriging story since I don't have to do anything ^^ -eats popcorn-))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:26 pm
((lol lucky you))
"what can we do to help???" she said to Chihiro then she remembered whats-his-face's suggested "Sould i.....???" she said in a whisper...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:28 pm
What's-his-face ((I just love calling him that ^^)) kept feeling his heart rate. "Fujuki come on! His hearts getting weaker and weaker!"

((Yes...very lucky me.))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:35 pm
Fujuki jumped from the sudden shouting, her hands were shaking then she slowly bend down a little and paused for a secong to take a deep breath  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games