Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Vampires. The proud the strong the few(plz join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this plot sound interesting enough to join?
  yes
  no
  mabey
View Results

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:35 pm
My expression turned sulky. Me, a vampire? C'mon. "Fine, then if you really are telling the truth, prove it then," I said. My voice sounded skeptical, "And please prove weither I'm dreaming or not." I sighed heavily as I put my arm on top of my eyes, to cover them. But then it dawned on me. If I was dreaming, then I wouldn't be feeling this pain. If I was dreaming, I would have waken up by now. If I was dreaming, my vision wouldn't have been this clear; in fact it's clearer than before too. Oh god, I thought, I'm turning into a vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:47 pm
"Ok then. I'm gonna go get a drink then pick up another one of my kids, I will be back in a second" Elizabeth said. Sure enough she had grabbed a fanta from the fridge and Jonathan in a second. "Sorry, Jon, had to show Joshua here that I was a vampire" Elizabeth apologized. "No problem mommy. Do you mind if we come in with you tomorrow?" Jon asked. "As long as you behave and Joshua doesn't mind" Elizabeth replied. "Do you mind Mr. Joshua sir? I would really like to hang with you and I know my sister does too" Jon said, referring to Emma when he said his sister did too.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:59 pm
I stared up to look at him. My eyes were filled with fear. I'm trapped in a house full of vampires, and I'm turning into one. The pain, it wasn't stopping. I cringed on the bed and asked, "Kill me, kill me. Please, I'm begging you...", my voice was small and hallow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:17 pm
((Ash Angel is thinking this))
She continued screaming trying to get her way. "Just Kill Me...PLEASE" No one was listening to her then I rushed up to her to take away the pain. "Who are you" she asked softly in amazement.
"I'm Ashes Angel" I spoke gently. She looked at me like I was a true angel left to be damned in the life of a vampire. "Thank..." I stopped her there. "Save your strength your going to need it.

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 pm
Forever Ashes Angel
((Ash Angel is thinking this))
She continued screaming trying to get her way. "Just Kill Me...PLEASE" No one was listening to her then I rushed up to her to take away the pain. "Who are you" she asked softly in amazement.
"I'm Ashes Angel" I spoke gently. She looked at me like I was a true angel left to be damned in the life of a vampire. "Thank..." I stopped her there. "Save your strength your going to need it.
(( Ok, I think you got it wrong. I'm playing two characters. The one with brown dialogue is a boy, named Joshua. My main rp character is 'Kitten', which is in black font. Ok? And please stop playing my character *get's annoyed and a little angry* I extended my post so that maybe you can understand what's going on right now.))

Kitten watched the scenery outside. It had gone really quiet in the car. She stared outside her window as Sureana quickly drove by the unsuspecting cars. They were already in Utah, and soon they would see the doctor that would help cure Kitten's burned arm. The arms were really itchy, and she burned them by recueing the boy from that car accident, she was in 3 days ago. Kitten wondered, How was the boy doing? Surely he would have turned into a vampire now.. So then kitten asked Sureana, the leader of the vampire coven they held in Forks, "What are your plans for the boy when we get back to the house? I bet the boy would have a hard time trying to hunt. That old house the Cullens lived in, was pretty far from the humans in forks. Do you think it was smart that we're living in there now? What if they come back...." But at that, kitten started thinking about the mysterious Cullens. They left years ago now, and they were all vegetarians, while Kitten wasn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:13 pm
Joshua looked up at Ashes who stood next to Elizabeth's brother. Apparently, there's been a confusion, and Joshua blurted out, "I'm not a girl!!" He was cleary angry, and despite the fear, he tried to get up, and fell down on the bed again. The venom had sucked a lot of his energy out. Joshua looked up, and said angrily, "Don't you call me a girl, I've never been more insulted in my life!" But then he paused, the pain is gone. He stared down on his arms, and they were stone; white, hard, and cold. A feeling of thirst was inside him. Blood, I need blood....a voice said in his head. He no longer felt his heart beat. Joshua collasped on the bed, too shocked to find his voice. He changed into a vampire.  

WineChan

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:39 pm
"I bet you're thirsty. Why don't we go hunt? There are some very tasty animals nearby that you could feed off of" Elizabeth suggested, not wanting his thirst to become to great and make him go after humans, even though human civilization was far off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:58 pm
((whatever im done anyways you can take ash out i guess im not right for this))  

Emo Rainbow Jellybeans

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:16 pm
(( OK, whatever. If you really want to go then. I wasn't trying to be rude, or anything))

Joshua felt uneasy, and he pushed the wall so hard that it made a hole in the wall. He said flatly, "Hunt?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:51 am
Sureana sighed. "I've been thinking very hard about that one. I don't know if the house will be far enough away. I hope so I really like forks, but if it becomes too much of a challenge then we will defiantly have to relocate. I'm anxious to get back to him myself, newborns are very temperamental. They like to repel against what they are and other unimportant issues, much like a human teenager." There was a pause as if Sureana was listening to something beyond Kitten's ears. "Good. He just finished dinner, he always in a good mood after he eats. His name is Gregory, he prefers Greg. He might be slightly shocked by the appearance of me. He also might not remember me, though it isn't something that the average person should forget. I saved his life but as a price I got seriously injured, then he saved my life." There was another pause then Sureana took an unexpected turn. Then stopped suddenly, not moving an inch. "We're here." She got out of the car. They were in front of a small house in the country. It was a faded white with blue trim and all around the house there was as the least and acre of land with horses of all shapes sizes and colors. Sureana knocked, and waited a few minutes. Then she rolled her eyes and yelled, "Don't worry Greg its just me. No vampires are coming to get you!" She then shook her head. "He's a superstitious old fool when it comes to our kind. I'm sorry for that." Then the door opened and there stood a man in his late thirty's or early forty's. "Hello Greg, I'm sure you remember who I am and what I am. We require you services if you are able to help us." She smiled and dazzling smile showing her pure white teeth he couldn't resist. "Of course Sureana. Anything anytime if it weren't for you I wouldn't even be here." He was putty being formed in her capable hands.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:08 am
Kitten groaned against the pain. She showed her arms to Greg, "Can you fix this?! It's killing me!!" She was really worried, this guy sounded suspicious and she doubted that there was a human who knew about treating vampires. But she showed her arms anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:17 pm
He looked at her arms, then nodded. "Yes I can fix this quiet easily actually. Why don't you too come inside?" He turned and walked off into his house. Sureana followed. Once they sat down he started to work. "How did you do this?" he asked casually as he rummaged through a bag and took out some ointment. He spread it all over Kitten's arms and they felt better immediately. He then grabbed a different kind of liquid and put some on a cotton ball and lightly brushed it on her arms, they went numb. Greg then took out a roller bandage and wrapped Kitten's arms. "Burns take a while to heal there isn't too much I can do but give you some medication and tell you to keep it wrapped." He handed Kitten a bottle of liquid. "That should keep it from itching. To put it on just unwrap them and lightly put it on, don't use too much or it could make the burn worse. Then as soon as your done re-wrap it. Knowing vampires you heal fairly quick. In a few days it should be ok to keep the wrappings off." Greg looked through his bag again and took out some pills and handed them to Kitten. "This is for the pain. If you use the ointment it will make the burns stop itching but not the pain of the after affect. Hunt only when you have too. If you feed too much then it will start to bleed with the blood you just consumed. When you have to feed then wrap it very tight to prevent bleeding." He smiled kindly and sat back.  

eragonlover159

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:35 pm
Kitten sighed heavily in relief as her arm's itchiness went down. This guy is really good...She sat there listening, and absorbing all the information that he told her. Then kitten said, "Thank you sir." She gave him a warm smile. Then she turned to Sureana and said, "And thanks for taking me here. When do you wanna go?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:03 pm
"Yes hunt. You need to eat. Come on, I'll show you some of the best game there is here" Elizabeth said, getting up and tugging at his arm gently.  

Arriana_lynn

WineChan

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Josh followed Elizabeth as she pulled him out the door of the big house. He stuttered as he tried to talk, "Hunt?! You can't possibly mean, to h-hunt? Kill things?" Despite the fear, the other side of his head said : Cool! But he never hurt any animal because he always learned that that's how to impress girls.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games