Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: A New Beginning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:53 pm
Chiyo: hm? oh..he fought Orochimaru...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:00 pm
Yurugi was running to where Orchimaru was 'dead'. Yurugi started looking around in the rubble, when he heard something behind him. He turned around and saw Orchimaru, "The young Uchiha Boy from Suna." Yurugi looked at him, "As I thought, you weren't dead." he said activating his sharingan, "And I may have Sharingan, But I'm not Uchiha." Yurugi lunged at him, his katana drawn, as he had sliced right through him, but *poof* "WHAT THE HELL!!" "You've still got potential, come train with me, alongside Sasuke-kun, You know you want the power I can give to you." Yurugi heard him say, but he couldn't see him.  

Yurugi

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:24 pm
Sinn scratched his head and picked up a glass of soda on the table next to the couch he was sitting on. He put it down again after finishing it. "What's his name? And what's Orichimaru's deal with him?" Sinn asked, curious to know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Chiyo: hes after me...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Yurugi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:03 pm
Yurugi walks back to the Hospital.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:44 am
Chiyo: if you wanna know why...you better get ready to blow your top...  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Winter Koala Is Gay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:46 am
Yurugi, what's wrong...you look like you saw a ghost.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 am
Chiyo: *turns and looks at Yurugi* yeah...what is it?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

teioak888

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:04 pm
(((Hey, can I join too? Well my character's name is Winnie Okazaki and you wll learn more about her later)))

Near the village gates was a girl. She was slowly limping towards Konoha. She had blood stains and wounds all over her clothes and body. Tears were slowly dripping down her face as she stuggled to keep going. Once she made it to the gates of Konoha, she collasped. The chuunins that were assigned to watch the gates saw her and immediatly took her to the hospital.
~~~~~~
As Chiyo, Maria, Sinn, and Yurugi stood there, a stretcher with somebody on it came rushing by with medical ninjas surrounding it.

"Somebody get Tsunade-sama! Winnie Okazaki just came back from her mission alone and needs help now!" Shizune ordered  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:22 pm
Sero layed in his bed, and looked left to see a girl on a stretcher. Wonder what happened to her...  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

teioak888

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:59 pm
"No...." Winnie whispered.
"..Winnie...save yourself" Kiyoshi whispered as he layed on the ground.
"No. I'm not leaving without you two." Winnie stubbornly shook her head.
"It's too late for us now. We can't be saved." Ren quitely added as she coughed up blood. They both layed in front of Winnie, close to death.
"Th-this can't be happening." Winnie whispered crying.
"Winnie...that guy..He might come back...He might come back to finish you off....To kill you." Kiyoshi stated reaching his hand up to wipe a tear off Winnie's cheek.
"I-I can't abandon you like this."
"You're not...abandoning...us Winnie." Ren's face was getting paler and paler by the second. She gently set her hand on Winnie's.
"Knowing you're safe....we could die.....peacefully." Kiyoshi then had a coughing fit, while coughing up tons of blood. His face was pale too.
"No. You're not going to die. You can't!" Winnie held on to both Kiyoshi's and Ren's hand tightly.
"Goodbye...Winnie." Kiyoshi whispered with a smile on his face as he closed his eyes.
"Don't worry...We'll see each other again." Ren smiled and closed her eyes as well.
"No! Don't go! Please! Don't go! Ren! Kiyoshi! Don't leave me!" Winnie screamed shaking her best friends and teammates. They remained silent. "Say something! Please...answer me..." she whispered the last part as she cried softly.

Winnie then woke up from her nightmare/flashback. She was panting hard as she realized she was in a room and there were wires all over her body. She stared at her hands before crying softly in them.

((((Sorry I wrote so much. sweatdrop )))))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:18 pm
(THATS WAS SAD crying but good biggrin )

Chiyo: *looks down but sees Winnie* !?  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

teioak888

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:27 pm
((Thank you!))

Winnie looks up, her eyes were red from crying as she tries wiping away the remaining tears. She then realized that someone was looking at her, so WInnie just stares back at the girl with Hyuuga eyes.
A hyuuga? She looks...familar
"...." Winnie remains silent  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:32 pm
Chiyo:um...hi  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games